AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, the father was found in the front doorway, and the two shots were heard in quick succession, right?

Perp. knocks, James comes to door, wife behind a ways, perp shoots them both, James falls by the entry. Jayme hears the ruckus and hides, Perp spends the time after the gunshot looking for the girl, right before being found she dials police, perhaps too scared to make noise to dial before that, the perp finds her and dispatch hears the ensuing struggle.

That would make sense with the gap in time between shots heard and 911 called.

I'm not sure how to properly post here, I'm just thinking out loud if that's alright. If I'm doing it wrong let me know.

LE did say no guns were found in the house. We can't say with 100% certainty that anyone in the family owned guns, but we know Mr. Closs was a hunter. So there is a pretty good chance Mr. Closs owned at least one firearm for hunting. Perhaps the perp was ransacking the house during those 22 minutes, and found Mr. Closs' gun. If the gun was in a safe or otherwise locked away it may have taken some time.
The gunshots occurred prior to the 22 minute timeframe.
MOO

Yes it looks like the garage is under the house and possibly a small room at the other end.

181016102150-jayme-closs-parents-killed-crime-scene-exlarge-169.jpg

The basement windows can be seen, The back looks higher so maybe there is a bedroom with an egress window.

From the previous thread:

UPDATE: Sheriff: Missing girl was in home at the time of the murders

The sheriff is asked at about the 6:40 mark:

"Is this still an effort to find her alive? Is there an expectation she's alive somewhere?"

He answers:

"100%. We want to bring her home..."

IMHO, he is saying we want her to be alive, not that she is.

Here's a link to the Barron County Jail Inmate Roster: http://barronsheriff.org/inmate-roster/

There are two newly-booked FEMALES in that roster, one of which could be the one that lived about a HALF mile from Jayme.

If you look at their previous convictions in Wisconsin (CCAP) they BOTH have meth-related charges. .

<modsnip> There is ONE female that was booked yesterday, and her charges are not specified....

Last edited by a moderator:
‘How Outside Experts are Helping Search For Jayme Closs #Hope

How Outside Experts are Helping Search For Jayme Closs

NCMEC on Twitter

‘NCMEC has a group of experts called Team Adam, and they are in Barron County right now.

"Team Adam is a wonderful program the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children began for retired law enforcement. They get training before there is an emergency, so that when there is an emergency like this case, they can come right in and be helpful," Feigh said.’

How Outside Experts are Helping Search For Jayme Closs

Yelling. Not screaming, but yelling.
Wow- hope this is just a word choice because I yell at someone or something every day -if a perp unknown to me had a gun and had just shot one or both of my parents I would be screaming at the top of my lungs- to me yelling is something you do with familiar people - maybe I am going overboard here- might be one persons definition of yelling equals someone elses definition of screaming.

The thing is he must have some facts to support his expectation. What this tells me is that he believes that Jayme is with someone that cares about her, not some random psychopath or sexual predator.

They want this to be a rescue not a recovery. No way will they say it is a recovery without proof she is deceased. At this point they have no proof, either way. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member