GUILTY WI - Joseph Jakubowski sent manifesto to WH, robbed ammo store, Janesville, Apr 2017

I just searched ccap and found nothing relating to custody disputes or divorce.

I have been following local scanner pages and no one is piping up on there saying they know him, as often happens when someone's on those pages. It makes me think he didn't have a lot of personal connections in the area. Usually people are all over those pages either defending someone who's been arrested or saying they knew it was just a matter of time or something along those lines.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/pager.do;...2489&offset=0&sortColumn=0&sortDirection=DESC

You can go to the Wisconsin Court System and search through his records, there are three pages of 75 results for the name. I'm sorry I don't have time at the moment. I know my divorce shows up on the court docs here. So possible custody/support etc...would show for him.
JMO

Been through ALL of them and not one mention of custody or child support, etc. (most involve driving while license suspensions and/or without insurance)

This article has a lot of information and includes an informative press conference from Friday.

http://www.gazettextra.com/20170407...ve_wrote_anti_government_statement_police_say

Investigators have learned Jakubowski bought a bullet-resistant vest and helmet.

-- Special Agent in Charge Justin Tolomeo of the FBI’s Milwaukee office said Jakubowski has “expressed an interest in hitting several different targets, and that is of interest nationally. And that is why we ask the public here and nationally, if they see him, to report that information to law enforcement.”

I'm really not liking the sound of this! This guy sounds like he is off his rocker.
I hope his "friends" feel some responsibility for his behavior and possible actions!

Just an FYI, there is YouTube video of his friend recording him at the post office.

Also, thank you Lillibet for posting his Facebook. I had found it earlier and it gave me the eebbie jeebbies.
One of his friends is in Calgary. Very dark world he was associated with IMO.

ARE his parents still living? Have they been able to give any information as to any recent disturbances in his life?

My feeling is he is waiting until the week day as many more people will be out and about.

Or he will aim for a large church on Easter Sunday.

What a scary world!

ARE his parents still living? Have they been able to give any information as to any recent disturbances in his life?

My feeling is he is waiting until the week day as many more people will be out and about.

Or he will aim for a large church on Easter Sunday.

What a scary world!

Mother is living, Dad deceased (per court records) they divorced in 1993 iirc. Up until recently he was living with his sister and her kids in an apartment per this link.

I'm really not liking the sound of this! This guy sounds like he is off his rocker.
I hope his "friends" feel some responsibility for his behavior and possible actions!

I agree, he creeps me out - but it is strange, (scary) its not like in a traditional "mental iliness" way. Moo.

I don't know how to explain to myself what difference I am even thinking- I have no idea.

He reminds me of Marketh here in Orlando ( all along( -just creeped me out from the beginning of that tradegy.

I tell myself he certainly can't have 16 friends that want to play with the guns he stole. Is that just FY stuff?

The only thing I can come up with is selling them for money to buy bad things.

The car makes him more of a boogie man imo

The criminal stuff has a lot of " you all don't have to the right to tell me I must have insurance to drive" You all don't have the "right" to tell me I must have a license to drive my car"

Overt defiance just to be so

There is a lot of Roger Elliot here imo.......................

Ten thousand $ seems low imo

FBI

[video=youtube;_e0PBGHtwBQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e0PBGHtwBQ[/video]

[video=youtube;wimsH1Mwke4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wimsH1Mwke4[/video]

You know what just hit me - maybe the reason why he is so freaky is there seems to be no fear of being caught - (just realized he put his return address on the envelope god!)

"You all have no idea what's about to happen" tone of voice, pacing gave me chills -cause it sounds almost apologetic. "Felt" like the first words of Roger Elliots last recording. Chilling

I am amazed at how many people are so willing to blabber and blabber about him- I assume if I knew him he would creeped me out (!) but I sure would not be on camera!!!!

Its just my opinion that he must have had some "help" getting out of the area. The car was torched just a couple miles from the gun shop on a fairly remote country road. I read he stole 16-18 guns, and he couldn't just carry those. Or am I missing something? Has anyone read anything about an accomplice? I remember reading that the videographer was cleared? Only one link to where the car was found with 4 images. http://fox6now.com/2017/04/08/rock-...ph-jakubowski-considered-armed-and-dangerous/

Armageddon Supplies 2144 W Highway 14, Janesville, WI 53545 to Penny Cook Road, Janesville is about 2.4 miles. (Not a map maker =)

JMO

Reading through it now. I do not like that he has protective gear.

The helmet...........................

The whitstle, while he is putting on the stamps, is creepy also

I am feeling the movie Halloween...............

Spoden said the Sheriff's Office is under the assumption that Jakubowski is still in the area, but hasn't ruled out that he may have fled somewhere else, which is why they have sought federal help.

Besides the Rock County Sheriff's Office and the Janesville Police Department, the FBI is involved, as well as ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms) and the Secret Service. The state Department of Criminal Investigations is providing security, Spoden said.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/lo...cle_b624b4a3-61c4-5c45-bfc5-183f79422c3d.html

I think Washington DC?

I know I know some of ya think I am a whack job! I just figured out why the "stamp machine" felt so strange to me?

The way he works the stamp machine, needing to point as he reads is odd. moo

Does "high end" guns mean like power or just name brand. A car is a car but a Mercedes is a Mercedes - does this have anything with capability??

BBM: I agree. At the very least he participated (by video taping and posting it on Facebook) in sending threats to the president of the United States.

Agree have audio on in background - for some reason they are saying they are not sure if the person filming is the same that gave them a heads up.

Makes no sense to me!!

I'm really surprised this thread isn't getting more interest.

i have felt that way on some other stories - I came up with it depends on number killed or hurt...............

Why would one need a silencer if we might be talking about a mass shooting??

I have felt that way on some other stores - I came up with it depends on number killed or hurt...............

Why would one need a silencer if we might be talking about a mass shooting??

He talked about taking out politicians one by one. For that, a silencer would be handy. JMO

I don't understand why he would burn his vehicle unless it was a way to stop LE from tracking him. And, how is he carrying those sixteen firearms, helmet and vest if he is on foot? :thinking:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back