GUILTY WI - Julie Jensen, 40, dies of antifreeze poisoning, Pleasant Prairie, 3 Dec 1998 *husband guilty*

I was so excited to see this motion hearing this morning. I'm with you Joe. I think Jensen is innocent.

After the first trial, one of the jurors contacted me after reading my comments on the court tv message boards. She told me I was wrong, and indicated the jury relied heavily on the letter. I do wonder how it will play out without the letter coming in.

I’m watching the motions hearing now. I know nothing about this case but I need a new trial to sink into. Is this one interesting? Judge just finished saying this case has gone to trial 3 times and was rumored to be the longest trial in Wisconsin.

ETA: BTW, Judge Milisauskas is great! I love how he’s putting the attys in their place and shutting down nonsense!

ETA2: I’m listening to this motion’s hearing as defense is going through all these motions and it seems like a bunch of nonsense. Most of this is just stuff that is dealt with during trial or pertains to established rules/procedures so doesn’t need to be argued pre-trial. Judge keeps saying he’s not gonna try the case now. Because they’re pre-empting a bunch of nonsense. Defense attorneys level of professionalism seems to be in the toilet lately. JMO

Last edited:
I watched the first trial, his attorney IMO was excellent, he had learned all about anti-freeze and could cross examine the experts rigorously, I did not think state proved its case beyond a reasonable doubt
I watched the first trial and thought he was guilty. Now I'm totally confused - will the letter be admissible for the retrial or not? The thing that put the nail in the coffin for me was when he told the kids, who wanted him to take her to the hospital that morning before school, to wait in the car after bringing them home from school while he went in to check on her.

I watched the first trial and thought he was guilty. Now I'm totally confused - will the letter be admissible for the retrial or not? The thing that put the nail in the coffin for me was when he told the kids, who wanted him to take her to the hospital that morning before school, to wait in the car after bringing them home from school while he went in to check on her.
letter is out, I wonder if they will be able to find the jail house snitch who testified to what he claims MJ told him,

letter is out, I wonder if they will be able to find the jail house Thasnitch who testified to what he claims MJ told him,
Finally got to watch most of the hearing. Sounded like contents of the letter was out, but that there was a letter is still in. That will be interesting. Too bad Albee isn't coming back. I admire a defense attorney who fights for his client, even when I think that client is guilty. Except for Jose Baez.

I’ll be watching! That trial was crazy. Remember the large *member* pictures he left all over the house for Julie to find, while blaming it on her one night stand dude? He was torturing her and I think he got off on it.

I remember the defense attorney (who I liked) trying to get those pictures thrown out and the judge said something like “With all the lurid material throughout this trial, I don’t think these pictures will be the ones to push the jury over the edge.“
:D

I’ll be watching! That trial was crazy. Remember the large *member* pictures he left all over the house for Julie to find, while blaming it on her one night stand dude? He was torturing her and I think he got off on it.

I remember the defense attorney (who I liked) trying to get those pictures thrown out and the judge said something like “With all the lurid material throughout this trial, I don’t think these pictures will be the ones to push the jury over the edge.“
:D

lol I love that judge.

Me too, I wish we could have all the original players.

Same. The battles between his attorney and Jambois were epic. At one point in the appeals stage, he had the female attorney that Ezra McCandless had, and she's really good too. Since I think he's guilty, it kind of scared me for a minute, lol.

Does anyone know where to watch it live?

With this judge, this trial promises to be quite a show! He’s already so frustrated with the parties. I didn’t watch the first trial and wasn’t aware of this case until recently. L&C says they’ll have gavel to gavel coverage once jury selection is over.

There’s been some crazy accusations against the prosecutor. Defense wanted to bring in evidence that the prosecutor purchased cocaine or something! I feel like things have the potential to go left in this trial at any point.

Dozens of additional jurors are on standby as the second day of jury selection resumes on Tuesday, Jan. 10 for the new homicide trial of a man accused of killing his wifewith antifreeze more than 20 years ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back