Found Deceased WI - Major Harris, 3, mom killed, La Crosse, 9 Oct 2021 *POI Fnd Deceased; Arrests*

If you believe it was a suicide, fine -- I have my doubts (police reported it was -- don't know what "investigators" you are referring to; I certainly welcome THOROUGH investigation).

Mallery was openly gay and I have to believe Clark knew it.

Backgrounds of all involved weigh heavily in Clark's favor.
I have read that Clark committed suicide "as police closed in". I take that to mean that homicide investigators were physically nearby and, while maybe not actually seeing it, heard the gunshot and immediately entered to find him. I haven't seen any specific details about the circumstances but those are pretty common ones - cops are knocking on the door or approaching the building and the suspect knows there's no escape so they kill themselves.

If you have a police report or something about the incident though that reveals the specifics I'd know more.

I have read that Clark committed suicide "as police closed in". I take that to mean that homicide investigators were physically nearby and, while maybe not actually seeing it, heard the gunshot and immediately entered to find him. I haven't seen any specific details about the circumstances but those are pretty common ones - cops are knocking on the door or approaching the building and the suspect knows there's no escape so they kill themselves.

If you have a police report or something about the incident though that reveals the specifics I'd know more.
No police reports have been release regarding any part of the situation other than the autopsy results. I think that a lot of this has to do with there being an active protection order on MM out for CH Jr and court record evidence that shows that he has been extremely violent in the past as well as had multiple warrants out for him - hence why the funeral was moved. JC it looks like did have a weapons charge stemming from a pretty violent incident a few years ago, but no DV related stuff afaik.

No police reports have been release regarding any part of the situation other than the autopsy results. I think that a lot of this has to do with there being an active protection order on MM out for CH Jr and court record evidence that shows that he has been extremely violent in the past as well as had multiple warrants out for him - hence why the funeral was moved. JC it looks like did have a weapons charge stemming from a pretty violent incident a few years ago, but no DV related stuff afaik.
Good sleuthing, your info is always accurate. Clark was too young to have a very revealing adult record yet but I'm inclined to think Mallery had a type or types.

I tried posting the court info about a week ago and was shot down for sleuthing CH Jr. (non-POI or suspect)....still trying to figure....

Good sleuthing, your info is always accurate. Clark was too young to have a very revealing adult record yet but I'm inclined to think Mallery had a type or types.
I think you may be right. Log in or sign up to view
Go to the "likes" on this pic MM posted and click on the person who had a pic of MM and Major... there are comments from someone named KK on a post from 10/16 that are really telling - it DOES appear MM was either dating or hooking up with JC or JC's girlfriend. These comments are very much not victim friendly but there is definite implication here that there was some sort of infidelity happening and it involved JC and MM.

Can anyone explain why some news outlets referred to Major's father as Carlton Laflaura? This happened several times, so it doesn't seem to be an error.

Can anyone explain why some news outlets referred to Major's father as Carlton Laflaura? This happened several times, so it doesn't seem to be an error.
Parents likely never married. One parent has that last name. He probably went by it for a variety of reasons. The news outlets using that name are in La Crosse. Do the math.

Dated 11/1, but not in this thread: first time some of this appears in 'MSM.'

Battle over Major Harris' burial exposes frayed family ties (fox6now.com)
Instead of La Crosse, Harris Jr. insisted his son's funeral and burial should take place in Madison. Then, the Muenzenbergers say, he did not even show up to the funeral.

"I think it’s because of his warrants," said Paul Muenzenberger.

Carlton Harris Jr. has been harshly critical of police for the way they handled the search for his missing son.

"How is this not a failure? This is a epic fail. I don't care what you say. This is a epic fail. Or what anyone has to say. This to me is an epic fail. An epic fail," Harris Jr. told reporters.

But Harris Jr. had his own share of run-ins with the law. In fact, he was once considered one of the ten worst violent offenders in Madison. There are open warrants for his arrest in three separate counties – two of them for domestic violence – including a 2019 case in La Crosse in which Harris is accused of choking, scratching, and pulling the hair of Mallery Muenzenberger.

"We want him to pay for all of his crimes," said Paul Muenzenberger.

BBM. Paul Muenzenberger and I have been on the same page about this since day one.

Major Harris case: New details of Milwaukee police investigation

Filings said Clark's mother received several text messages earlier that morning from a number she did not recognized, but believed they were sent by her son over an hour-and-a-half span.

At 2:38 a.m., one text read: "Don't let anybody in the house without paperwork I didn't do it Ma am I promise she was down here messing with some other dudes and they dropped her off where they picked her up at she came in and layed down and i guess she tried to leave."

Ten minutes later, another text read: "If anybody ask you, you never saw her never met her you don't gotta speak on my behalf and say I did or didn't do anything just know I'm telling you the truth."

When police were given permission to search the home, "detectives located blood in the rear stairwell that leads to the upper" where Clark's bedroom was.

Filings said Clark's mother received several text messages earlier that morning from a number she did not recognized, but believed they were sent by her son over an hour-and-a-half span.

At 2:38 a.m., one text read: "Don't let anybody in the house without paperwork I didn't do it Ma am I promise she was down here messing with some other dudes and they dropped her off where they picked her up at she came in and layed down and i guess she tried to leave."

Ten minutes later, another text read: "If anybody ask you, you never saw her never met her you don't gotta speak on my behalf and say I did or didn't do anything just know I'm telling you the truth."

When police were given permission to search the home, "detectives located blood in the rear stairwell that leads to the upper" where Clark's bedroom was.

"While the documents provide more detail about the beginnings of the investigation, which police say is now closed, a number of questions remain, and it is unclear if they will ever be able to be answered."

That's the part that bothers me -- the MPD are not interested in how this all started, or why Clark (or anyone) sent those messages. Or why MSM reported on more than one occasion that Major's father was Carlton Lafleura from WV -- but once he got to MN he was Carlton Harris, Jr.!!

MOO - Clark fled with Major, trying to escape from the 'two witnesses' that were later picked up, and commited suicide to protect his mother from retaliation (Clark being the only true witness to what had happened). Something very dark/corrupt going on here -- either that, or 'everybody knows but nothing can be proven.'

https://www.fox6now.com/news/milwaukee-man-faces-sex-trafficking-charges-spanned-over-15-years

From the same article:
"The young boy was believed to have been killed around the same time as his mother; both of them were shot."

Think about that.

"While the documents provide more detail about the beginnings of the investigation, which police say is now closed, a number of questions remain, and it is unclear if they will ever be able to be answered."

That's the part that bothers me -- the MPD are not interested in how this all started, or why Clark (or anyone) sent those messages. Or why MSM reported on more than one occasion that Major's father was Carlton Lafleura from WV -- but once he got to MN he was Carlton Harris, Jr.!!

MOO - Clark fled with Major, trying to escape from the 'two witnesses' that were later picked up, and commited suicide to protect his mother from retaliation (Clark being the only true witness to what had happened). Something very dark/corrupt going on here -- either that, or 'everybody knows but nothing can be proven.'
I agree that things aren’t as cut and dry as reported.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back