Identified! WI - Racine Co., WhtFem 199UFWI, 14-25, cauliflower ear, July 1999 #2 - Peggy Lynn Johnson *Guilty*

This lady LaRoche is more evil than I thought.

She claimed that two years after Schroeder left, the young woman contacted their business and asked to come back and live with the family.

However, as Schroeder had been dead for two years, this could not possibly be true.

LaRoche also claimed to have heard from Schroeder’s grandmother, who relayed the message that Schroeder moved to Nevada to live with her father.

In 2018, LaRoche sent out a text message claiming Schroder had friended her on Facebook, she was doing well in Nevada, and she had “forgiven them.” “

from: Death of Peggy Lynn Johnson-Schroeder: Jurors hear LaRoche's own words on recordings

Article free unless you already read a certain # this month.

This lady LaRoche is more evil than I thought.

She claimed that two years after Schroeder left, the young woman contacted their business and asked to come back and live with the family.

However, as Schroeder had been dead for two years, this could not possibly be true.

LaRoche also claimed to have heard from Schroeder’s grandmother, who relayed the message that Schroeder moved to Nevada to live with her father.

In 2018, LaRoche sent out a text message claiming Schroder had friended her on Facebook, she was doing well in Nevada, and she had “forgiven them.” “

from: Death of Peggy Lynn Johnson-Schroeder: Jurors hear LaRoche's own words on recordings

Article free unless you already read a certain # this month.

That's just sick she kept up the ruse of Peggy still being alive all this time.
There's a good chance she came across Peggy's Jane Doe posters on the internet and/or social media, and just stood back and did nothing while she saw hundreds of us over the years trying to give this poor girl back her name. She was holding the ace the whole freakin' time, watching us spin our wheels, I can't be convinced otherwise. This is un-bleeping-believable.

There's a good chance she came across Peggy's Jane Doe posters on the internet and/or social media, and just stood back and did nothing while she saw hundreds of us over the years trying to give this poor girl back her name.

That was pretty much confirmed in early reports. I remember that when the identification and arrest was announced, there were reports that someone submitted a tip saying that Linda had bragged about killing someone years ago and that no one knew who the victim was, so she would get away with it. This woman is truly a piece of work.

That was pretty much confirmed in early reports. I remember that when the identification and arrest was announced, there were reports that someone submitted a tip saying that Linda had bragged about killing someone years ago and that no one knew who the victim was, so she would get away with it. This woman is truly a piece of work.

Color me unsurprised.

So many ads Icantnsee.where I'm typing or read WS much anymore.
THERE IS a Fox News Milwaukee article with video of Laroche crying and winning about her innocence.
FOX 6 Milwaukee: Racine County cold case; Linda La Roche sentenced to life in prison.

The extra 5 years for hiding the corpse is to.be served consecutively.

RIP Peggy

from the article, a partial list of the torture (including NO drugs in her system)

Her ribs were recently broken and had healed from numerous breaks in the past. She had swelling in her knees and feet from infected wounds; burn marks covered some 25 percent of her body; her throat appeared to be scalded; her left ear had been cut to the point of being permanently deformed; her nose had been broken; her body was covered in bruises; she had been branded; her lip was split open; four lacerations on her scalp had been caused by blunt force trauma; her body bore marks of road rash-like abrasions–likely from dragging. She was also “slightly malnourished.” There were no drugs in her system.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back