Identified! WI - Racine Co., WhtFem 199UFWI, 14-25, cauliflower ear, July 1999 #2 - Peggy Lynn Johnson *Guilty*

I think he just completely ignored it all. And chose not to stop it. Which I do wish he’d get some sorta charges for. When she died, he just shrugged and hoped Linda wouldn’t take her anger out on him? The rapes were, IMO, we’re done by Linda.

I think some of the rapes were done by Linda for sure, but I really suspect that he participated at least somewhat in Peggy Lynn's sexual abuse.

I thinking everyone in that household knew what was happening to Peggy Lynn, and chose not to stop it, or were helpless to stop it. She sounds like a real controlling, manipulative and violent person, I bet folks were scared of going against her.

I totally agree, my question is more so to what extent the husband was involved, because I think he was at least somewhat involved. But Peggy Lynn was clearly the main perpetrator and very abusive and hard to go against.

Linda most likely pimped Peggy out for additional income. Trust me there is no bottom when it comes to the amount of abuse a sociopath will heap upon a smaller, defenseless target. I'm sure Linda's track record with housepets would bear this out too.

Glad some justice will be served in this case.

CAP says a status conference today. Jury trial begins March 7: Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

I haven't seen any local (Racine or Milwaukee) news stations saying they'd carry it.

Tried checking the above link. Here's what I got:

Your request could not be processed.
This case is sealed and is not available for viewing by order of Judge Boyle

Anyone find any online news?

There was a short blurb on ABC7 Chicago televised news, but nothing we didn't already know.

I didn't realize she had 6 children. It will be interesting to see how this trial proceeds. I am so grateful there is one journalist who has not forgotten Peggy.

I'm going to ask the mods to move this thread since the trial has started.

Thanks for the article. The defense attorney's opening statement is nauseating, trying to paint LaRoche as the victim due to being an overly stressed mother who “would get stressed, overwhelmed, and lash out,” and that "cohabitation was hard." As if those were perfectly acceptable excuses to abuse and murder someone!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back