Will Casey's story change drastically before trial?What Will her story be?

Will Casey's story change drastically before trial?

• Yes

Votes: 158 37.9%
  • No

Votes: 169 40.5%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 90 21.6%

• Total voters
Casey could plead guilty to accidental death, but I can't see that happening. She's never had to admit guilt or take responsibility for her actions before, and I don't think she's about to take that step now.

I am not saying that she will plead guilty to accidental death because this isn't what she is being charged with. I simply saying that she will drastically change her story and say it was an accident and she didn't know how to respond and once again she becomes the victim.

even if she is only convicted of covering up an accident, i assume she still won't be able to ever profit from her crime. or does florida not have laws against that?

also, i don't think hollywood would be necessarily forgiving of someone who is so sordid and callous they could drive around with the rotting corpse of their child in their car and act as if everything was normal. she isn't a pretty girl who shoplifted or made a sex tape or forgot to put on underwear before a big night out, she is a cold-blooded creep.

I am certainly not a lawyer, but surely Baez has heard the tape where the detective's gives Casey a chance to change her story and she declines to do so. She told them her story was the truth. She still continues to insist she does not know where Caylee is and that she left her with Zenaida. That is on tape. It can be played at trial. Casey is such a liar that how can anyone believe anything she says? Let the computer searches and the rest of the evidence speak for itself.The evidence in it's totality is very convincing.

She spends a few years in jail and when released is the focus of attention yet
  • again with book deals etc.
  • How Casey's loss distroyed her
  • The legal system and her story
  • Her story behind bars
  • How the State piles on charges
  • Everyone arrested is guilty
  • Public goes mad
  • Sleuths become bedwetters

I liked the editing of my post by you .... :)

You are correct also ... the story will go on and on ....

Pride will not be an issue ... because she will be:

• The center of attention
  • and the victim

and Hollywood / Publishers are very forgiving.

Her daughter died by accident and she was so distressed and didn't know how to respond. She tried to pretend that everything was fine outwardly while she suffered in PAIN with her nightly nightmares of her accidently death.

She spends a few years in jail and when released is the focus of attention yet again with book deals etc.

• How Casey's loss distroyed her
  • The legal system and her story
  • Her story behind bars
  • and on and on and on

She will NEVER have to work at Universal again ...

This is justice's worse case scenario but I see it coming ......... sadly.

The irony ...... the irony .....

I dont see this as a possible scenario at all. There are too many charges against her for her to walk scotch free. She may not get murder 1 but she will do some type of time.. probaby 20 to 25 years.

JB has said over and over that when the real story comes out at trial we'll all be surprised.

JB has said over and over that when the real story comes out at trial we'll all be surprised.

"Surprised" is an extremely weak adjective for what I would be if his client or any of her defense team revealed any part of "the real story" at trial.

Words he probably won't use instead of surprised.

When the real story comes out you will all be...

Stunned, horrified, disgusted, sickened, repulsed, aghast, troubled, appalled, nauseated, dumbfounded, horror-struck, dismayed, having kittens, getting your panties in a bunch, needing a chill pill, uptight, sick after hearing the smutty details, queasy, green around the gills, ill at ease, sick as dogs, upset, uncomfortable, galled, excruciated, bitter or caterwauling.

I think he's gonna stick with surprised. :thumb:

I dont see this as a possible scenario at all. There are too many charges against her for her to walk scotch free. She may not get murder 1 but she will do some type of time.. probaby 20 to 25 years.

Lets see ..... how much time did the following get?

• Several mothers that drowned their kids
  • The minister's wife in TN who shot her husband in the back of the head ... (she has her kinds back I think)

Apparently the police don't have a clue as to how to charge her. Lets see... they started with DP before they had a body or any stick evidence. Then they dropped that to Murder1. Then since they may can't prove that - they add on charges in case of an accident. Maybe she had been jay walking too - they forgot that. Remember - anything they can do to Casey Anthony they can do to you or me. If they have evidence of murder - then charge it, get a conviction and put her away ... otherwise..please!!

I think the defense team will stick with the nanny story, but may try to throw in that Casey was suffering psychosis and actually thought there was a nanny who attacked her and somehow Caylee was injured and died. Maybe they'll claim that Casey remembers none of it.

Apparently the police don't have a clue as to how to charge her. Lets see... they started with DP before they had a body or any stick evidence. Then they dropped that to Murder1. Then since they may can't prove that - they add on charges in case of an accident. Maybe she had been jay walking too - they forgot that. Remember - anything they can do to Casey Anthony they can do to you or me. If they have evidence of murder - then charge it, get a conviction and put her away ... otherwise..please!!

I'm not sure where you got this info but they did not "start" with the "DP", it had been discussed here and on the news but the SA's never said they were going to seek the DP, because of the charges against her they could have but have publically stated that they would not seek the DP.

I also have no idea what "stick" evidence is, but they sure do have quite a bit of evidence against inmate casey and it is not their job to decide if this was an accident it is inmate casey's job to report that information, which to date she has not.

She has committed some very serious offenses and to belittle those charges by saying they should charge her with jaywalking I think is unfair.

How many times have they arrested this person?? 3 times??? 4 times??? I have actually lost track.:rolleyes:

How many times have they arrested this person?? 3 times??? 4 times??? I have actually lost track.:rolleyes:

4 times, I believe as the charges came up she was arrested

I think the defense team will stick with the nanny story, but may try to throw in that Casey was suffering psychosis and actually thought there was a nanny who attacked her and somehow Caylee was injured and died. Maybe they'll claim that Casey remembers none of it.

when all this was going on was she still married to ridge or had she moved on to thorne?

I'm not sure where you got this info but they did not "start" with the "DP", it had been discussed here and on the news but the SA's never said they were going to seek the DP, because of the charges against her they could have but have publically stated that they would not seek the DP.

I also have no idea what "stick" evidence is, but they sure do have quite a bit of evidence against inmate casey and it is not their job to decide if this was an accident it is inmate casey's job to report that information, which to date she has not.

She has committed some very serious offenses and to belittle those charges by saying they should charge her with jaywalking I think is unfair.

I echo some these concerns and wanted to point out that I believe the LE / FBI has done a GREAT JOB in this case! My main point didn't reflect upon the work done by the LE but instead on the reality that she MAY change her story drastically JUST BEFORE OR AT TRIAL.

I hope they have planned in detail for last second changes in her story.

Yiks - I heard one of the talking heads saying they charged her with DP. If not - then you can't believe ANYTHING said about this case.

I certainly do not mean to offend - and you shouldn't be. There are tons of opinions on this case and not all sympathetic to you!

Why would anyone get offended over differing opinions anyway. People shouldn't get so carried away. Shouldn't get so invested in their own beliefs.

No one knows how this will turn out.

I can see 30 years of prison for not reporting a child missing for 31 days. That just blows me away.

The DP was on the table for awhile but it's not what they started with. I believe they started with one of the much lower offenses first and then the charges got progressively more serious as more evidence came out.

I echo some these concerns and wanted to point out that I believe the LE / FBI has done a GREAT JOB in this case! My main point didn't reflect upon the work done by the LE but instead on the reality that she MAY change her story for discussion proposes.

I hope they have planned in detail for last second changes in her story.

Welcome Chemaster, ITA w/your assestment...it's all about KC and will always be. She will do what will get her the least amount of time and carry on. God Bless Cindy and George, I don't how they will recover from this.
:confused:

The DP was on the table for awhile but it's not what they started with. I believe they started with one of the much lower offenses first and then the charges got progressively more serious as more evidence came out.

I thought the DP was there ..... did they actually charge it that way?

Yiks - I heard one of the talking heads saying they charged her with DP. If not - then you can't believe ANYTHING said about this case.

I certainly do not mean to offend - and you shouldn't be. There are tons of opinions on this case and not all sympathetic to you!

Why would anyone get offended over differing opinions anyway. People shouldn't get so carried away. Shouldn't get so invested in their own beliefs.

No one knows how this will turn out.

I can see 30 years of prison for not reporting a child missing for 31 days. That just blows me away.

I believe she was charged with murder 1, no way they could have said whether or not she would have gotten DP, never heard of being charged with DP

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back