Will ica walk out of court free on thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If JP doesn't make her serve day for day consecutive sentence then something is wrong. He can come down hard on a mentally disturbed court disrupter and an immature bird flipper so lets some real justice for these lying to officer charges!!

The Orange County Sheriff's Office made a sincere plea last night for peace and order. God forbid we degenerate into a vigilante society. This is an advanced democracy. Let us keep it that way. If anyone kills Casey, they will be up on Capital murder charges.

I know. And as a long time practitioner of non-violence and someone opposed to the death penalty, I meant it when I said I was shocked with myself.

:praying:

HHJP give her at least one year and a day....

This way she will have to go to prison.....

Florida rule is:

366 days sentence, you go to Prison...

364 and under days sentence you state in county jail

This way all the people who wanted to have that "special" party for her still can.... :wink:

On the positive side (not that there is much of one in this dark day of failure for the justice system). KC is a liar and a thief. She will be back in jail inside of a matter of weeks. She won't be able to help it, and Mom hopefully will not be covering for her. I'm betting she robs JB blind before taking her leave of him. Which would be a certain poetic justice.

I know. And as a long time practitioner of non-violence and someone opposed to the death penalty, I meant it when I said I was shocked with myself.
Well, I cannot really say that I blame you, because there was the child whose death no one has really accounted for.

I'm not advocating that anyone murder Casey - but if by chance some terrible accident should befall her, I for one will not grieve.

I know what you mean.......I wasn't advocating that anyone murder Casey either.........I was just sending out a heads up for Mr. Mason ( one Senior Citizen to another ) to protect himself with protection if planning to be in The Public with Casey on his arm as I have witnessed " The Public first hand voice threatening action against Casey " .......and I got attacked, insinuated that I am unintelligent and called a lynch mob. I like many want Justice for Caylee and as our system of Justice has failed her.......I have no idea how there will be Justice for this baby........but somehow someway there will be and I don't plan to grieve for Casey .........Caylee gets all of my grief

I would like to think Casey has learned something from this experience but sad to say I do not think she has.

If she's learned anything it's that she can get away with murder and who's to say she won't do it again.

Please speculate about the sentencing here.

:)

Very confused. I heard this morning on Fox that her time served was for the check fraud, and that she would still probably serve two or three years for the current charges. So, I had my hopes up. Guess we'll see in the morning. I hope there are no more surprises. Know what I mean.

The interesting thing about it is, if she gets freed on Thursday she can still be called ICA for Innocent Casey Anthony. :banghead:

Did Casey to anything to better herself in the last three years? Did she ever get her GED?

On HLN they said if Judge Perry grants the Defense request that her sentences for the 4 counts be served concurrently, she will walk free.

If he says they must be served consecutively, that is 4 years with 3 off for time served so one year.

So either free tomorrow, or in a year.
:crazy:

I hope he gives her the extra year, just for spite. Her lying wasn't your "average" lying - it cost the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars and beleaguered hundreds of people - LE officers, the state, the public, while searching for her daughter.

I believe HHJP will not let her walk free tomorrow. He will give her the maximum time allowable PLUS some hefty fines as well.

And I sincerely hope he gives her a good toungue lashing for wasting the valuable efforts of law enforcement looking for a child she knew was dead!!!

On HLN they said if Judge Perry grants the Defense request that her sentences for the 4 counts be served concurrently, she will walk free.

If he says they must be served consecutively, that is 4 years with 3 off for time served so one year.

So either free tomorrow, or in a year.
:crazy:

I hope it is a year. That way all the hype will have died down and hopefully she won't make as much $$$. And.. there is a chance someone will beat the #$@#@ out of her while incarcerated.

The bad news is she can do interviews in prison possibly... I can't believe only one year for lying on a missing child investigation..

bobkealing bob kealing
Just had a one on one interview with defense team member Ann Finnell. "if #CaseyAnthony is released tomorrow we'll make her safe." @WESH.com
20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

via twitter

The interesting thing about it is, if she gets freed on Thursday she can still be called ICA for Innocent Casey Anthony. :banghead:

She's not innocent, she's just been found not guilty. So, she'll be NGCA, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow