Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

indeed she is disturbed.I just wonder what legal rights she has to the remaining embryos,and what she will do with them if she has any.hopefully no dr in his right mind (or wrong mind!) will ever implant her with any more.

The attorney who presented the case against Octo-Mom Nadya Suleman's fertility doctor claimed that the mother of 14 did not know she was part of an experimental study! And there's no paperwork to back up Kamrava's claim that they had "extensive" talks or that she volunteered!

There's also no paperwork to back Kamrava's claim that Octo was ever treated at rival fertility clinics (the Southern California Reproductive Center and the ART Reproductive Center) and those doc's say she was never their patient. (When did she have the time? Kamrava's records have her back in his office 2 to 3 months after the births of all 6 of her older children.)

Deputy Atty. Gen. Judith Alvarado said Suleman had unknowingly been used as a "human guinea pig" by Dr. Michael Kamrava.

He took the stand on Thursday and testified that Suleman had volunteered for a study that used an experimental embryo implantation technique cited by federal regulators.

Alvarado questioned Kamrava until he admitted that the consent forms he supplied to Suleman did not specify that she was a test subject. "Where on this form does it say that?" Alvarado asked Dr. Kamrava.

A 10th charge was added to the accusation against him for dishonesty and corrupt acts relating to failing to obtain patient consent; by the Deputy Atty. Gen.

In closing arguments Kamrava's attorney claimed that he acted appropriately when he implanted multiple embryos into her, "given the poor condition of her ovaries and her desire to have a large family."

I would think he could have done better than claiming she had bad ovaries - as matter of fact the 89 (YES 89!) ova Kamrava claims to have removed and fertilized from Octo says that her ovaries worked very well when stimulated. (Or in her case badly hyper-stimulated). According to reports filed for the hearing, there was never even proof that Suleman suffered from infertility, as no work up was ever done.

Alvarado said afterwards that Kamrava acted "far outside the standard of care" in the Suleman case, which suggests he "poses a risk to the health and welfare of the community."

The competency hearing that may cost Kamrava his license concluded in November - from there it could take 5 months to get a final ruling. Juarez has two months to make a recommendation to the Medical Board, who then has three months to decide whether or not to revoke his license.

thanks for that lcoastmom...i don't see any way he's ever going to be able to keep his license;it's a crazy world,but surely not.

@ tmz.com: Octomom -- I Refuse to Get Naked for Money. "I'll do whatever I can ... as long as I'm fully clothed."

How is she going to get out of this hot mess.

Mel

Fully clothed as in the bikini shots she did?

Fully clothed as in the bikini shots she did?

There is nothing wrong with bikini shots (I see nothing wrong with tastefully done nude shots either) . I think she's drawing the line at naked and *advertiser censored*.

yes,but her dad is friends w the owner,so it's hard to say what is really going on there.he doesn't sound too happy w her though,imo,since he's saying she has money but hides it.my guess is her lawyer has told her how to work the public via using the house.we'll see if she really gets evicted or not..we know she's wanting a bigger house anyway.

Did anyone see the latest Octo on Oprah, 1/14/11? I tried watching it on line but the audio wasn't working, so I read the transcript. (IMO) Suze O was giving Nadya some tough love about her finances, but the comments are 80% or better ripping into Suze and Oprah for humiliating poor emotionally fragile Nadya.

Am I just reading less into it? I think it's about time someone told her how it is and for Nadya to step up to the plate! Suze was calling Nadya out on her lies. She did not save money for in vitro, she borrowed (according to SO) Nadya finally admits it.

Nadya claimed she was financially OK before the tups (yeah, but was her poor mother, whose house she was in?)

Nadya claimed she never expected to get pregnant at all (when she implanted the tups) because she used frozen zygotes (another lie - she used 13 fresh according to Dr Kamrava under oath) and still has 29 frozen zygotes!

She's only had a breast job (a lie), her mother pushed her to be a child model! so she doesn't want fame (why did she hire a publicist but never got ready for the tups prior to Dr what's his name helping her?)

She has had surgery, check out before and after pictures of her nose. She has botox, she has lips and lashes. They're her's because she bought them.

She went right back to school, days after giving birth? What does that say about her commitment to her kids? She also ran right back to the fertility doctor asking for MORE every time!! This is not the first time she said she messed up and shouldn't have done it!

She loves fame, she doesn't want to work she just wants to be viewed by millions as her children fawn around her and that isn't going to happen. She has ruined 14 lives. Now that's a truth I'd like to hear.

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Suze-Ormans-Intervention-with-the-Octomom_1/9%7C2#comments_top

Did anyone see the latest Octo on Oprah, 1/14/11? I tried watching it on line but the audio wasn't working, so I read the transcript. (IMO) Suze O was giving Nadya some tough love about her finances, but the comments are 80% or better ripping into Suze and Oprah for humiliating poor emotionally fragile Nadya.

Am I just reading less into it? I think it's about time someone told her how it is and for Nadya to step up to the plate! Suze was calling Nadya out on her lies. She did not save money for in vitro, she borrowed (according to SO) Nadya finally admits it.

Nadya claimed she was financially OK before the tups (yeah, but was her poor mother, whose house she was in?)

Nadya claimed she never expected to get pregnant at all (when she implanted the tups) because she used frozen zygotes (another lie - she used 13 fresh according to Dr Kamrava under oath) and still has 29 frozen zygotes!

She's only had a breast job (a lie), her mother pushed her to be a child model! so she doesn't want fame (why did she hire a publicist but never got ready for the tups prior to Dr what's his name helping her?)

She has had surgery, check out before and after pictures of her nose. She has botox, she has lips and lashes. They're her's because she bought them.

She went right back to school, days after giving birth? What does that say about her commitment to her kids? She also ran right back to the fertility doctor asking for MORE every time!! This is not the first time she said she messed up and shouldn't have done it!

She loves fame, she doesn't want to work she just wants to be viewed by millions as her children fawn around her and that isn't going to happen. She has ruined 14 lives. Now that's a truth I'd like to hear.

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Suze-Ormans-Intervention-with-the-Octomom_1/9%7C2#comments_top

She also had to have had a tummy tuck. You don't carry 8 babies and have a flat, smooth belly. Unless she is the luckiest person in the world. I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Those poor children.

She also had to have had a tummy tuck. You don't carry 8 babies and have a flat, smooth belly. Unless she is the luckiest person in the world. I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Those poor children.

Yes, another claim from back in 2009 was her elastic skin, she's had 6 pregnancies, 14 babies and there's not a mark on her! She was about the size of a VW in the photos taken just before she gave birth!

She was telling Suze and Oprah she doesn't wear makeup, her lips and long lashes are her own (sure after she paid for them).

Still blaming everything on her unloving mother, who she said told her as a child to go out and earn money as a model. Her father told her to get an education - mean, mean, school teacher mom who cared for her first 6 and lost her home to foreclosure when Nadya said she didn't have any money for the rent she owed. Yet, she paid for more in vitro...

I don't believe her, because I've watched her trip over her lies - time and time again. She's demented and her children are all suffering for it.

Just when you didn't think it could get worse... :( and yes, it is in her house with her kids toys.

warning: some images are disturbing

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/19/octom...video-photos-whip-sexy-*advertiser censored*/

OMG - (Thanks for the warning) that just ends all - something else she failed to mention to Oprah that she was doing for cash (along with the MTV babies flying out from under her gown and hitting young men in the head).

She did go on a bit to Suze O that asking any mother to do *advertiser censored* is disrespectful - I guess she had to prove it to us - that big red smile in those pictures is more than I can stand. I need to go disinfect my eyeballs and my computer. UGH!

She is too much, way too much!

um. There is so much wrong here I won't even begin. That photo, wow. A highly disturbed fame seeker who has zero personal responsibility. All I can say is, those poor kids. How would you like to explain THAT as your mother?

Hirsch -- the president of Vivid Entertainment -- (is making Octo's Feb Mortgage payment) says he will hand over a check to the man who holds the note on Octo's home while he, "continues to study ways to help her avoid foreclosure."

http://www.tmz.com/category/vivid-entertainment/

I am seriously wondering if NS needs an Order of Protection from this Hirsch guy. He has offered her multiple jobs (*advertiser censored* and production) and tried to buy the house right out from under her in order to become her land lord. Kind-a doubting that her posing for S&M pix for a different company is going to be a deterrent.

This years holiday picture - one tup still MIA this shot has 7 plus Calyssa and either Caleb or Aidan. (Guessing Jonah is still waiting to have his cleft lip repaired.)

So very sad for these children...

1213-octomom-card-splash-1-credit.jpg

The blonde child standing to the far left hand of the picture, does that child have a genetic or chromosomal defect? I can't tell.

I didn't know one of the children had a cleft lip. Were any of the others born suffering from other difficulties as well?

ETA: If these children are not suffering from difficulites or defects from genetics then I have to be honest and say I've never seen such a large group of children with vacuous looks on their faces. I know, I know we can all share anecdotes as to how one of our own children didn't smile etc...but these kids eyes look like those ads for 3rd world country kids. JMHO

The blonde child standing to the far left hand of the picture, does that child have a genetic or chromosomal defect? I can't tell.

I didn't know one of the children had a cleft lip. Were any of the others born suffering from other difficulties as well?

ETA: If these children are not suffering from difficulites or defects from genetics then I have to be honest and say I've never seen such a large group of children with vacuous looks on their faces. I know, I know we can all share anecdotes as to how one of our own children didn't smile etc...but these kids eyes look like those ads for 3rd world country kids. JMHO

Kat the only thing she or her attorney ever says about the babies is they are healthy - I would debate with her that a two year old with a cleft lip is healthy, since the age this repair is normally done is infancy - 10 lbs and 10 weeks (would almost guarantee little to no scar). But I doubt it would do any good or possibly there are reasons besides her bank acct and taking time away from "It's all about mom".

The last time I heard anything about the individual babies was clips from one of her unreality shows (she couldn't tell the babies apart), she called the largest a glutton (or a pig) and one of her 4 mo-ish old daughters a cry baby (Good Lord, if any child ever had reason to cry, it is her's).

These babies always have had vacant, empty stares for the most part - even in some "fun beach trip" pictures they just sat and stared - no running, climbing - crawling away from mom or nannies. Nadya is the one who smiles, then again she has a vacant stare anytime the subject turns away from her and her "achievements"!

Sad. Sad. Sad...

Eeeeeuuuwwww.......

This person (just can't make myself type the word "mom") strikes me as a spoiled brat from childhood who's never been able to fill her need for attention. I do believe she is now bona fide overwhelmed and needs supervision, and I also believe the children need protection.

I have often wondered if the early rejection of the man in her life led to an obsession with "getting him back" and thus the compulsive pregnancies and then *advertiser censored* pictures using her children as props, believing that would make her man salivate. *puke* Of course, we all saw John Edwards trollop do the same thing.

I really feel for the mother of Octo, who has been forced to watch her daughter self-destruct AND take her grandbabies down with her. :(

Just when you didn't think it could get worse... :( and yes, it is in her house with her kids toys.

warning: some images are disturbing

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/19/octom...video-photos-whip-sexy-*advertiser censored*/

Showbiz tonight is going to show this in a few minutes - :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back