Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

Nothing against people with fetishes, to each their own... what an adult does sexually and privately is their business, AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT CROSS THE BOUNDARIES OF CHILDREN! There is something extremely disturbing about using your own children's toys and rooms to bring a stranger into the house to fulfill a sexual fetish-for-hire video/photo thingy. (who in their right mind sends the kids off so they can bring in a creep to get his rocks off with their toys? At least the other *advertiser censored* guy would have taken her to a sound stage...) I keep looking at that stuffed pony the kids have, wanting to burn it, after seeing that guy on it. If she wanted to do a fetish video, fine... but why demoralize her children's safe haven and things by sexualizing them?

So... the tup has yet to get his cleft lip fixed, yet she wasted money on personal trainers and plastic surgery? *shakes my head*

Elphaba I agree with everything you said. That creep sitting on the pony and crawling thru the playhouse just disgusts me - had they done this on some random set I wouldn't have thought twice about it - to each their own - behind closed doors.

Not only has Suleman been proven a pathological liar, but now we see she will "go there" naked or not is beside the point (ya seen one, ya seen them all). To bring this into her children's home and yes, that is how I see this house - she would not be living there were it not for her kids - she has hit a new low.

I am only guessing that Jonah has not had his cleft repaired because he has not been seen since their first BDay photo. Not bad enough it has not been repaired (if that is the case) but she has also kept him hidden away. I wish the kids could hide her away.

Nothing against people with fetishes, to each their own... what an adult does sexually and privately is their business, AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT CROSS THE BOUNDARIES OF CHILDREN! There is something extremely disturbing about using your own children's toys and rooms to bring a stranger into the house to fulfill a sexual fetish-for-hire video/photo thingy. (who in their right mind sends the kids off so they can bring in a creep to get his rocks off with their toys? At least the other *advertiser censored* guy would have taken her to a sound stage...) I keep looking at that stuffed pony the kids have, wanting to burn it, after seeing that guy on it. If she wanted to do a fetish video, fine... but why demoralize her children's safe haven and things by sexualizing them?

So... the tup has yet to get his cleft lip fixed, yet she wasted money on personal trainers and plastic surgery? *shakes my head*

ITA

Do we know for sure that the cleft lip has NOT been repaired? Do we even know if she still has legal custody of that particular child? It seems that there would be some kind of protective services for a child that needs such basic medical care and isn't getting it.

It's possible the repair is cosmetic - not medically necessary, it's not severe and did not appear to need a guide or shield while bottle feeding.

I am also open to the possibility that there are other medical problems that are preventing him from being anesthetized to have surgery. I really don't know and they aren't saying.

It's possible the repair is cosmetic - not medically necessary, it's not severe and did not appear to need a guide or shield while bottle feeding.

I am also open to the possibility that there are other medical problems that are preventing him from being anesthetized to have surgery. I really don't know and they aren't saying.

Since he is not in all the family pics (which i can't even imagine trying to explain to him later in life...), I am wondering if she has relinquished custody or care of him to someone else. Anyone know about this?

I hope it will get fixed though.In one of the pics,you can see his teeth without him opening his mouth.I think it was one of the milkshake place pics.
I can't imagine that he wouldn't be picked on in school about it..kids can be so non-open to anyone who's appearance is different.
as much as ppl have complained about that,if there is a reason it can't be fixed anytime soon,I wonder why she just doesn't say so.

After looking at those photos (S&M), all I can say is her parents must be SO proud. And when her children are older they're going to find out real quick what kind of a non-parent she is.

It's heartbreaking really.

Mel

octomom3_2-092510.jpg

Dated 9/25/10 - un-repaired.

alg_suleman_birthdays.jpg

Look at the boy directly in front of Octo and the girl sitting in front of Octo's left hand. White glow around his head says chopped, so does the hat on Nariyah.

Posted on Apr 14, 2009 @ 10:57AM - ROL - Jonah home from the hospital.

She said that doctors will operate on the boy -- who left the hospital weighing 4 pounds, 10 ounces after weighing an anemic 1 pound, 8 ounces at birth -- when his weight is at a sufficient level in about four months. Jonah is able to feed via bottle, doctors said, and his progress to date shows he can gain weight and keep a steady body temperature.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/04/exclusive-final-octo-baby-comes-home-faces-surgery

After seeing the newer pictures, I am at a loss as to why this was not fixed. She should not have custody of these kids - everything is all about her as usual. In the Oprah interview she talked about getting 3 to 4 hours of sleep per night, she was also going to the gym for a 3 to 4 hour workout every other day - plus the hours she put into writing her book everyday, sounds like she gets more "me" time than most new moms who only have one baby. She does these things while the babies are asleep. Really? It's great that all 8 babies know how to tell time!

"I personally had nothing to do with it and find it disgusting, unfunny, bizarre and just plain dumb," according to the statement. "I believe Nadya was somewhat tricked into filming the video, her attorney said.

Maybe like she was tricked into having 14 kids? One more sign that she is not capable of making good decisions for herself - so who will protect her kids?

Are you watching, Oprah?

Um, eewww eeewww eeewww the still clip was bad enough but I actually happened upon the video of S & M itself while channel surfing the other night (TMZ was airing it).

eeewwwww eeewwwww eeewwwwww

I feel badly for those kids. This lady is one big ole bag of nuts

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ca...qM5jkuBpZxonbEfaa8_pXL30j8Wac7w?docId=5746143

amazing, but not surprising that some liberal judge would rec. he be allowed to keep his license.

am wondering..since he admitted to implanting 12,when he only HAD to admit to 8...perhaps that means dna tests show that 4 of the oct's are not genetically octomom's?iow-oops...mix-up here.any thoughts? just at a loss as to why he would admit to so many,when it surely looks even worse on him than 8 do.

I'll see if I can find the vid,but did anyone see how she was feeding them? the foods looked to be ones that could choke them at that age..uncooked carrot and broccoli stalks she just throws on the table in front of them,and she literally slops a bottle from mouth to mouth,passing germs along,instead of giving them each a sippy cup.ick.

octomom3_2-092510.jpg

Dated 9/25/10 - un-repaired.

alg_suleman_birthdays.jpg

Look at the boy directly in front of Octo and the girl sitting in front of Octo's left hand. White glow around his head says chopped, so does the hat on Nariyah.

After seeing the newer pictures, I am at a loss as to why this was not fixed. She should not have custody of these kids - everything is all about her as usual. In the Oprah interview she talked about getting 3 to 4 hours of sleep per night, she was also going to the gym for a 3 to 4 hour workout every other day - plus the hours she put into writing her book everyday, sounds like she gets more "me" time than most new moms who only have one baby. She does these things while the babies are asleep. Really? It's great that all 8 babies know how to tell time!
I wonder how much gdad sees the kids.he's right in that one's face and he looks afraid of him.
what on earth is she feeding them there..it looks like grapes.I don't think they should be having those yet? along w hot dogs,they're considered choking foods.

Administrative Law Judge Daniel Juarez found Kamrava committed gross and repeated negligence by twice implanting Suleman with multiple embryos in 2008. However, the judge found Kamrava was not incompetent or negligent in his treatment of Suleman from 2002 to 2007, as a prosecutor had argued.

The judge found the evidence presented during Kamrava’s administrative hearing failed to establish that his "IVF care and treatment showed an absence of qualification, ability or fitness." The judge also found it unlikely that Kamrava would repeat his mistake of implanting a patient with an excessive number of embryos, given the national publicity surrounding Suleman's case.

Juarez also found Kamrava negligent, but not incompetent, in his care of the two other patients involved in the case.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/01/nadya-suleman-octomom-michael-kamrava-five-years-probation.html

Kamrava misrepresented himself - during the hearing it was revealed that he had no advanced specialty (reproductive endocrinologist) as he advertised.

Octo claimed to have blocked tubes, yet a test revealed them to be completely clear.

One of the 3 patients he treated had a grown family - when she decided to start over - she was hospitalized when the octuplets were born and lost one of her quads - so this now 50 year old woman is raising triplets!

The third patient didn't become pregnant so she and her husband went elsewhere - she was found to have stage 4 ovarian cancer - something Kamrava was alerted to the possibility of and yet he never worked her up. She has since died.

When the octuplets were born Kamrava had one of the lowest pregnancy success rates in LA.

Who in their right mind would go to him now?

Hoping but not counting on the medical board to do the right thing...

I'll see if I can find the vid,but did anyone see how she was feeding them? the foods looked to be ones that could choke them at that age..uncooked carrot and broccoli stalks she just throws on the table in front of them,and she literally slops a bottle from mouth to mouth,passing germs along,instead of giving them each a sippy cup.ick.

The pictures last April of her just throwing food down on that table just disgusted me - I realize feeding 8 toddlers is a messy chore but how are they ever going to learn if she treats them like little animals?

Come to think of it the older kids didn't fare much better...

I was reading an older interview (from the tups first BDay) when she had 3 live in nanny's - I was surprised at all the things those nanny's did for her. I can't imagine working in that asylum.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ca...qM5jkuBpZxonbEfaa8_pXL30j8Wac7w?docId=5746143

amazing, but not surprising that some liberal judge would rec. he be allowed to keep his license.

am wondering..since he admitted to implanting 12,when he only HAD to admit to 8...perhaps that means dna tests show that 4 of the oct's are not genetically octomom's?iow-oops...mix-up here.any thoughts? just at a loss as to why he would admit to so many,when it surely looks even worse on him than 8 do.

I think the lab report verified that Kamrava used 16 of Suleman's eggs to create 14 embryos and implanted a dozen of them.

He really had nothing to fight with.

People aren't allowed to keep 14 cats at a time because it's considered inhumane and the authorities come in and remove them, or leave just two (a reasonable number to keep at a house) and yet it's perfectly OK for this woman to keep way too many kids than she is capable of taking care of (I mean seriously, she's yet to prove she can even take care of herself). Can someone explain this to me? This whole situation is completely out of control and very very sad for the poor things who must suffer daily.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back