Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew that someone would say something along those lines! I love your humor! Seriously though, when your children were little, usually one baby at a time, did you have time for MAC? For me, I had trouble understanding how people cared for twins and showered and were "allowed" to pee. Make up was my last concern! Shower time was reserved for naptimes, I had to have a babysitter for the extras! (I'd call and ask the sitter if they could arrive an hour early so I could apply make-up! Yeah, we've only "gone out" as a couple 5 times in 14 years... who needs mascara at that rate?):doh:

Even now, at the ripe old ages of 9 and 11, the youngest two cause issues while I shower. Goll, if I had 50$ for every quick shower or pee I've taken in the last 11 years, I'd have a ton of money! If they aren't fighting, I hear at least one loud "crash"~ either they've broken a valuable or are practicing moves they learn on the wrestling shows.

I have a set of 5 year old twins and a 7 year old. I have to either shower at night or shower once my 7 year old is in school and the twins head to preschool for part of a day.

I have a set of 5 year old twins and a 7 year old. I have to either shower at night or shower once my 7 year old is in school and the twins head to preschool for part of a day.

Bless your heart, yanknrebel! Do you have time (or the urge) to apply make-up? My friend (who has twins) noted that when she did apply her mascara (once in a blue moon) woke up looking like "Beetlejuice". We're not totally frumpy housewives, but rejoiced when the "natural look" came back into fashion!

(I don't live in CA, so I don't know the standards?)

Say it isn't so! "Octomania is a good term", but you've managed to combine it with homocide- so do you have "homocidal octomania" and can you collect disability for this condition? OMG, I think you invented a new disorder.

Maybe... we could all get together and sell our newfound mental issue to the Discovery Health Channel? To keep up with the Sulemans, we have to think like a Suleman (or Doud)... whatever you all prefer??? :crazy:

LMAO..... dare I admit to homicidal thoughts :innocent:

You making fun of my medical condition? I think you created the TV show name. KEEPING UP WITH THE SULEMANS

We could get a bunch of women wanting to make a bunch of babies and give Nadya a RUN FOR HER MONEY. :floorlaugh:

Laughter is the best medicine.

I thought going to the mailbox was a vacation when my kids were little.hubby would say "I'll go check the mail",and I would say "No! I'll go get it! I'll go get it!!" LOL.

LMAO..... dare I admit to homicidal thoughts :innocent:

You making fun of my medical condition? I think you created the TV show name. KEEPING UP WITH THE SULEMANS

We could get a bunch of women wanting to make a bunch of babies and give Nadya a RUN FOR HER MONEY. :floorlaugh:

Laughter is the best medicine.

I gave the idea of taking my uterus out of retirement some serious consideration! (LOL!)

I can't remember if I read it here or elsewhere, do any of you think that these "super family reality shows" help to plant ideas into peoples heads? Someone mentioned somewhere about John and Kate, that they have had help and of course the show proceeds help, and while I try to understand the Duggars, I can't personally imagine having that many children. But do the shows feed a personality like Nadya?

I think I like the way the McCaugheys (sp?) handled their unique multiple birth situation, they may have gotten help along the way (donations, etc..), but for the most part I really haven't heard a lot about them. I probably have more respect for the family that doesn't capitalize from this type thing.

I gave the idea of taking my uterus out of retirement some serious consideration! (LOL!)

I can't remember if I read it here or elsewhere, do any of you think that these "super family reality shows" help to plant ideas into peoples heads? Someone mentioned somewhere about John and Kate, that they have had help and of course the show proceeds help, and while I try to understand the Duggars, I can't personally imagine having that many children. But do the shows feed a personality like Nadya?

I think I like the way the McCaugheys (sp?) handled their unique multiple birth situation, they may have gotten help along the way (donations, etc..), but for the most part I really haven't heard a lot about them. I probably have more respect for the family that doesn't capitalize from this type thing.

I only watched one of those shows recently and could not imagine anyone finding it so very appealing to have such a broad. :p But money motivates some in stranges ways sadly. In Nadya's case, I really believe she's obsessed with Angelina and is competing with her. (ie: the example given earlier about Angelina's twins announcement and Nadya's choice to implant the embryo's timing...).

I believe she is delusional, possibly sociopathic that lends to her con artist side. I believe the children are in real danger.

Anyone want to take a moment and read this list in the link? You tell me how many things fit Nadya as we have come to know her!

Here is a list that defines a sociopath. I think she fits it to a tee! http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

?

Bless your heart, yanknrebel! Do you have time (or the urge) to apply make-up? My friend (who has twins) noted that when she did apply her mascara (once in a blue moon) woke up looking like "Beetlejuice". We're not totally frumpy housewives, but rejoiced when the "natural look" came back into fashion!

(I don't live in CA, so I don't know the standards?)

I only apply makeup when we go to church (Sunday) and IF we have a birthday party or somehwere special to go. I still have company with me when I go to the bathroom. Try explaining to your 5 year old twins or 7 year old, WHY mommy wears a diaper!! :eek::eek: (sanitary pads because they burst open door whenever they feel like it.

I have always been a mom/woman/wife who always had her long hair rolled , nicely done, nails done, makeup and thin. HA!!!! I have gained so much weight since becoming a stay at home mom once we got Kayla, 7 years ago, stopped rolling hair, have not had nails done in that many or more years (can;t afford time, money or scared of scratching baby with nails) and only makeup when stated above. My kids are so surpised when I WEAR makeup they say "Oh mommy, I love your eyes", or "oh mommy you are so beautiful". LOL They are in SHOCK!!!

SO this woman who has all these kids gets her nails done routinely, spends $1000 on makeup and NEVER ever takes any of these kids outside of the house (except the oldest son rides bus and GRANDPA gets hime off) , WHERE does she deserve anythign from us? I think grandma needs to grow a backbone and tell her daughter "I am going to the store and YOU have to sit YOUR kids". Grandma needs to leave and make sure grandpa is gone to, for most of the day, and let Nadya take care of all those children (even the 6 she has right now) by herself. A few days of that without anyone;s help and MAYBE she will then realize what eep ka ka she is in.

I thought going to the mailbox was a vacation when my kids were little.hubby would say "I'll go check the mail",and I would say "No! I'll go get it! I'll go get it!!" LOL.

Oh I KNOW what you are saying!!! lol

Hey PattyCake!

I read quickly through the top of the page of the sociopath link you provided and counted 12 tendencies that I think are similar to Nadya's behavior. One of the one's I didn't count was regarding sexual promiscuity. She claims to not have sex, but totally abandoning sex is seemingly weird too.

Going to the mailbox was a treat, going to the grocery store alone when the kid's were small was almost as good as a trip to Disney!

My favorite "get away" story was the time right after my first baby was born and I went solo to the laundry mat (no washer or dryer of my own). As I pulled away from house, I could see my hubby in the rear view mirrow yelling and waving his arms. I kept driving and ignored him.
Later when I returned home, I found out our 1 month old son had pooped his diaper just as I was starting the car to make my escape and hubby was trying to get my attention to change one last diaper before I left!
The freedom I felt was unbelievable!

Hey PattyCake!

I read quickly through the top of the page of the sociopath link you provided and counted 12 tendencies that I think are similar to Nadya's behavior. One of the one's I didn't count was regarding sexual promiscuity. She claims to not have sex, but totally abandoning sex is seemingly weird too.

I just can't believe anything she says. IMO, I think she probably had a time in her life where she was very promiscuous because she would have got something out of that too. She coily denies the '*advertiser censored*' offer but does it smiling as if it's appealing to her.

Why would making that comment (she has no sex life & doesn't want one) endear her to anyone? We all know where babies come from, although in her case :rolleyes: ... But wouldn't she want a 'man' in her life? That would be the normal healthy thing to do for these children. So unless the man is gay or A-Sexual :angel: The HEALTHY thing to do is want a marriage... but she's incapable of making any healthy choices.

I don't believe Nadya had any friends even growing up. People would have been coming out of the woodworks to talk about what she was like as a teen, etc. It would be interesting to hear how she was early on in life.

Well I should go before my Doctor sees I'm posting here. My Octomania diagnosis is starting to act up again.

Ok, watched Dr. Phil today, and my opinion hasn't changed one little bit about Nadya.

However, donations may now be made to Angels In Waiting USA where the proceeds will be managed by a trustee of some import. :D Nadya will not get her filthy little graspy hands on a dime of this money. It is only going to help fund the care of the babies, all 14 of them.

Well I hope I don't have Dr. Phil's charitable org. confused with Angels in Waiting USA....as to the person overseeing how the money is spent, but regardless, Dr. Phil said he was turning over the money he collects to Angels in Waiting.

If you donate make sure it's to the USA variety of AIW. There's more than one organization.

However, donations may now be made to Angels In Waiting USA where the proceeds will be managed by former Justice of the Supreme Court, CasparWineberger. Nadya will not get her filthy little graspy hands on a dime of this money. It is only going to help fund the care of the babies, all 14 of them.

<snipped>

Caspar Weinberger died in 1987. :confused:

I only apply makeup when we go to church (Sunday) and IF we have a birthday party or somehwere special to go. I still have company with me when I go to the bathroom. Try explaining to your 5 year old twins or 7 year old, WHY mommy wears a diaper!! :eek::eek: (sanitary pads because they burst open door whenever they feel like it.
quote]

(quote snipped to save space)
LOL! I have been dealing with the "mommy wears diapers!!??" lately! Cracks me up.

Makes me also laugh thinking of Tricia's story (on frontpage) of her son thinking there was a bomb in the bathroom because her tampon had a string hanging from it. LOL

I absolutely think these 'big family' reality shows (btw-Nadya may have been thinking of the 'Kids by the Dozen' series..think about it.She had 6 kids,and she implanted 6 embryo's=12) and the media showing these mega-multiple births does give ppl who are capable of things like this ideas.The money and materialism sticks out for ppl like her,and they see it as an opportunity,IMO.(I don't by any means think she is going to be the last one to try this,which is why IVF needs to be regulated,ASAP!!).

Unfortunately,I don't think this is going to be the last we hear of Nadya,I think this is going to be a never-ending saga for her.And please...mark my words...ok??? (If I'm wrong then I'll eat them!) She is going to come up in a couple yrs or so,pregnant,yet again...possibly with multiples.Her excuse is going to be the SAME....'I JUST WANTED ONE MORE'.
(She has 14,so one more will even it out at 15,may be her excuse).

Dr Phil has helped to create a monster,and I doubt he is going to take any responsibility for it.Nadya now knows where to go for the money and fame,and even if she has to use donated embryo's,or is menopausal (women who have gone thru ovarian stimulation tend to hit it sooner,as they use up their eggs faster),she will do whatever it takes to get pregnant and stay in the limelight,whatever her age or circumstances.Remember the 70 YO woman in India who gave birth to twins not too long ago...it's going to be Nadya next,when her time comes.She will leave the country if she has to,to get pregnant again,till the day she dies or her health is just too far gone.IMO!!!!!

it's a cycle..babies=money she can spend.money dries up,babies=money she can spend.and so on and so forth...................................................................

Sorry I goofed re: Caspar Weinberger. I would've sworn I heard former justice of the Supreme Court. Makes no sense to me. I had first written down Carl Weinberger. I dunno what to tell youse dolls and guys. I must have a bad case of CRS--Can't Remember Sheet ( well that's close enough) for anyone who doesn't know what it is. LOL

Going to the mailbox was a treat, going to the grocery store alone when the kid's were small was almost as good as a trip to Disney!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's tooo true. I have 5 children:

11 yo- boy
11 yo- girl
5 yo- girl
27 mo- girl
12 mo- boy

I don't know how to act when I go to Wal-Mart alone. And, if I get to actually look around at things while I'm grocery shopping, it's like Publisher's Clearing House made a visit, I'm so thrilled. Ha.

Don't get me wrong, I LOOOVEEE being a SAHM. But, I also like to pee for 45 seconds with no one barging in on me or knocking on the door if it's locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname