Woman Sets Breast Implants Record: 38KKK

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by capoly, Feb 5, 2009.

1. capoly

capoly New Member

.....Her British ex-boyfriend, who initially paid for her plastic surgery, was dumped after he begged her to stop with the surgery.

"I loved him very much but I had to leave him to follow my dream," she said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,488384,00.html

:Jumpie:

2. Loading...

3. Kymistry35

Kymistry35 It's never to late to be who you could have been

That lady's a boob! Bwahahaaha

4. kittykat1

kittykat1 New Member

Her boobs are so big, they don't even look good. Can you imagine walking around with that load?

5. lizzybeth

lizzybeth New Member

I laughed when she said she had to leave her boyfriend to follow her dream. What was her dream? To become the world's biggest boob?

6. poco

poco A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.

Someone needs to be honest with the girl and tell her she looks DEFORMED!!!!

7. zadari

zadari New Member

:shocked2::shocked2: well i guess she is gonna need plenty of vicodan for the back ache she will have :bang:

8. JaneInOz

JaneInOz Former Member

YEH DOH because she isnt attractive on her own , but because she is now a FREAK with these massive enormous gigantic ABNORMAL boobs that you could pop with a pin, she is now some super attraction that she thinks is GOOD ?

Its all fine and well NOW but what about when she is 80 and the body naturally leans forward with most women

Why don't people think about what will happen when they are older

And worst she has CHILDREN what about the embarrassment caused to them

http://www.sheylahershey.net/gallery_03_/

Ugh she isnt attractive at all look how heavily made up she is but yet she had increased her boobs to KKK (even that is revolting in itself ) to get attention

UGH

amd check out http://www.sheylahershey.net/gallery_02/ PAGE 2 just look and tell me how even one thinks of that being normal

Oh and the Good news ??????????????????????? yeah right is that she is having ANOTHER surgery in DECEMBER !!!!!!! to go BIGGER

http://www.sheylahershey.net/index.php

9. Ms.Heather

Ms.Heather New Member

She seems to have a small frame, those boobs are wayyyy to big for her. She looks deformed.
    Its sad that she left a boyfriend, for her own boobs. She wants to go BIGGER!!! WHY?
    Lets see her in 15 years.... see how she looks then.

10. wildTrose

wildTrose New Member

I know most men are boob men but i really wonder if they find this attractive?
    The only job this lady will ever get will be in the adult industry...i mean come on can you see her as an elementary teacher? receptionist?,nurse?,dental hygenist?,talk show host? etc etc etc

11. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

I am thinking this woman has some kind of mental issue with maybe her body image? As for her face, I don't think she's unattractive. She does wear a lot of makeup but I am thinking that may go along with her distorted image of herself.

I can't believe that the Dr's in Brazil would allow her to do this and keep doing it. She will eventually have to have them removed or downsize...how long do implants last? I know it is not a lifetime. Perhaps 10-20 years?

Also it concerns me that she is creating a lot of scar tissue which may or may not cause her pain down the road. Also, it said they used a gallon of silicone. I hope that the standards for use of silicone are as stringent in Brazil as they are here in the USA. Otherwise, she might have health problems from that.

You know what this reminds me of? This reminds me of that lady here in the US that keeps getting plastic surgery. Darn, I can't think of her name...She looks like a barbie doll and one day I saw her on Oprah as I was flipping through the channels. She said she could no longer blow her nose and had to clean it out with Q-tips.

This lady reminds me of that lady in that there is probably something going on emotionally and mentally that compels them to seek out Plastic Surgery and attention.

12. colomom

colomom Inactive

13. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

Thank you colomom that's the woman I was thinking about!

14. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

Actually, they don't resemble breasts. She looks like she had her breasts replaced with a giant a$$.

15. Shecky

Shecky New Member

Haha wow, someone didn't get enough positive attention from daddy while growing up.

16. shadowangel

shadowangel Black cats consider me unlucky.

Following her dream? She dreamt of having mutated watermelons on her chest?
    Sheesh.

17. Gypsy Road

Gypsy Road New Member

That's kinda GROSS to look at, and it looks PAINFUL. Me thinks she would have done herself a BIGGER favor if she had only spent the money on therapy, and not 9 breast augmentations. She's obviously got an "issue" in her head. Thing is....after all the media attention dies down and people get used to seeing her, once again she'll start feeling like their not big enough and go for a 10th surgery! People like her are never satisfied with themselves. She needs some serious therapy.

18. JaneInOz

JaneInOz Former Member

That is who I was thinking of - cat woman

but thanks Id not seen that video

But how sad , also I had never seen what she USED to look like, she WAS pretty

Now she is downright ugly and all for the measly sum of 4 million dollars :eek:

Does she actually think she looks attractive now

sigh

19. shadowangel

shadowangel Black cats consider me unlucky.

Wildenstein looks like an early reconstruction of a UID. Either that, or she fell face-first into a vat of Silly Putty.

20. meowy

meowy New Member

In a few years she'll be all saggy and baggy and be tripping over them.

21. mydailyopinions

mydailyopinions New Member