Would it have been impossible for Patsy to have been jealous of JonBenet?

Would it have been impossible for Patsy to have been jealous of JonBenet?

• Total voters
I only know perhaps 25% of what you guy know about the case...so please I beg your forgiveness.. but I do have a thought out opinion.

Having said all that, my friend being a professional forensic hand writing expert for the state I live in, he was called in for peer review of the handwriting of the ransom note results from Colorado.

He said the could not conclude it was Pat's.. but they were about 80% certain it was Pat which is not enough to certify it as the official opinion.

Based on that, at least SHE knew about it. And if she did know and there was No intruder, then I am thinking 1 of 2 things happened from what little I know:

1) JBR had another bed wetting incident that night when Pat went into check on her. She exploded with anger and actually hit JBR. She hurt her and maybe even knocked her out. Pat panicked and the thought she would be sent away for child abuse and just finished the job and then did all of the other stuff as a cover up.

OR

2) The brother hit JBR with a flashlight. She hemorrhaged and when the parents heard or discovered this, both of the parents hatched a plan to cover it up with the fake story and ransom note.

Please tell me what additional evidence is there to prove OR disprove either of these 2 scenarios.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back