WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point exactly.. PLUS how far is a 3 year old going to travel?? How about knocking on the neighbors doors?
Just because she's on videos driving around does NOT mean it was because she was looking for Aliayah IMHO

I wonder what business camera she was seen on.
Did she happen to visit Target?
Park near a dumpster?
Stop for take-out?
Buy beer?

One gets to the point in some of these cases where you can just smell it - the deceit and lies.

In Roanoke?

Stonewall Jackson Resort is in Roanoke, WV, not the Roanoke that is in Virginia. It's just a few miles from Weston.

This story makes me sick. I have been to Weston, WV. You can drive through Weston in 5 minutes. What in the world was she doing for 2 hours? Like someone else said, she reminds me of Misty Croslin. :sick:

That baby looks so sad, like she has nothing to smile about. I hope the older siblings are able to give some helpful information. I have a feeling the adults in this family are going to be of no help at all.

IIRC-the reporter said she was sick with a cold that she had caught the night before. I wonder whose words they were. reporters or Mom's?

My heart breaks for this little girl :(

IMO there is no such thing as calling LE too soon when a young child is missing. When my normally clingy little one snuck off into the basement one day, I did a cursory check of front yard & back yard, and rooms of the house, then if I hadn't found her I would have been on the phone with 911 while searching hiding places and banging on the neighbours doors.

Maybe the mom has reason to be fearful of LE, but it still doesn't add up.

What I do have trouble believing is that any 3-yr old would stay in bed, alone, while sick. Don't they, at that age, tend to want undivided attention when sick? And if she was too sick to want that, how could one not check on her for 3 hours?

I'm still in shock that I have sat here on this computer all day thinking that everyone in the house was sleeping and this child was snatched from her bed. Only to find out a stepdad magically appeared and Mom ran out of gas while driving around town all morning

What I do have trouble believing is that any 3-yr old would stay in bed, alone, while sick. Don't they, at that age, tend to want undivided attention when sick? And if she was too sick to want that, how could one not check on her for 3 hours?

It would have made more sense to me if Mom would have taken the sick 3 yr old into her room instead of the healthy 9 yr old.

Yep.. as a mom you would want to give the child undivided attention too!

It does not say that. I specifically bolded IF, BIG IF in hopes nobody would take it that way. I will remove the post so this does not happen.

I am removing this one as well so nobody quote it, please.

LMBO.. I know. I realized I was being thick headed after I read it 3 times and finally "GOT IT" and deleted my post LMBO.. Sigh.. too much reading!! :)

It would have made more sense to me if Mom would have taken the sick 3 yr old into her room instead of the healthy 9 yr old.

Should maybe have taken the baby to the doctor/clinic at 6:30am while she still had gas in the car and let the 9 year old sleep.

Excuse me for just jumping in here, we'll blame it on me being a new-bee and so excited to have finally taken the plunge and joined WS after years of being a lurker. I also want to thank Admin for accepting me.
Back on topic, I watched this story on NG tonight and there are several small facts that bother me. Let's start with the adult male of the household getting up and going to work @ or about 9am 'ish on Saturday. unless I am running late, I never get up, and run out the door. I get up, have coffee, maybe breakfast, catch the news headlines, etc. This all takes time. Time that would make it virtually impossible for an intruder to come in or a child of 3 who is sick to wonder off.
Now as for the mother, if she went out to see her man off to work, that covers one door, but moreso, did she make him breakfast, have morning coffee with him. The other kids didn't sleep until 9 am did they? all these people in the house, some moving around room to room getting ready for the day sure would narrow the windows of opportunity, IMHO.

I call BS on it all. Why do you drive around for 2 hours looking for a child that would never leave the house?

That baby is within a hours drive from the home buried or in a river.

I agree. I haven't commented on the NG show because quite honestly I'm too upset. I believe they will find the child within a mile from the home, or in the river. Has LE looked under the home?

This is playing out like the Haleigh Cummings case -- mobile/trailer home, river and all.

Just my opinion and how I'm looking at it right now. Baby A is no longer with us, IMHO.

Thanks,

Mel

So I wonder where all the other kids were while mom was out burning up the gas? Were they hunting for the baby?

Excuse me for just jumping in here, we'll blame it on me being a new-bee and so excited to have finally taken the plunge and joined WS after years of being a lurker. I also want to thank Admin for accepting me.
Back on topic, I watched this story on NG tonight and there are several small facts that bother me. Let's start with the adult male of the household getting up and going to work @ or about 9am 'ish on Saturday. unless I am running late, I never get up, and run out the door. I get up, have coffee, maybe breakfast, catch the news headlines, etc. This all takes time. Time that would make it virtually impossible for an intruder to come in or a child of 3 who is sick to wonder off.
Now as for the mother, if she went out to see her man off to work, that covers one door, but moreso, did she make him breakfast, have morning coffee with him. The other kids didn't sleep until 9 am did they? all these people in the house, some moving around room to room getting ready for the day sure would narrow the windows of opportunity, IMHO.

Welcome Dewey2Me1MoThyme~~~

I think you'll like it here :)

1st sign of a hinky case:
debating whether you should tag a forum "mom ran out of gas"

Stonewall Jackson Resort is in Roanoke, WV, not the Roanoke that is in Virginia. It's just a few miles from Weston.

This story makes me sick. I have been to Weston, WV. You can drive through Weston in 5 minutes. What in the world was she doing for 2 hours? Like someone else said, she reminds me of Misty Croslin. :sick:

That baby looks so sad, like she has nothing to smile about. I hope the older siblings are able to give some helpful information. I have a feeling the adults in this family are going to be of no help at all.

Thank you! That was the impression I rec'd - this is a small town, everyone bands together. I mentioned that I lived in a very rural area for about 6 months (pop under 2,000). I could get in my car and go find my son riding on his bike in about 5 minutes.

I don't understand the 2 hour gap? Where did the mother go? Up and down the street, and back and forth again...for 2 hours?

When that was told I was absolutely convinced that baby A is gone and the bio mom and SF know where she is. It's an attempt at an alibi IMHO.

Again - just my opinion...not stating it as fact.

Thanks,

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members