WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is a stepdad in the home? And he is not her dad?

taking calls.....
question- where the windows left open?
reporter- talked to sheriff...no indication of entrance or breakin. Family saying no one there

what time did she leave to take the step dad?? 6:30??

mom expecting twins...mom didn't leave house to take stepdad....was up to see stepdad off
clarification from reporter

Holy Carp.. 5 kids all under 11 and expecting twins.. sigh

two hours! wow, if my 3yr old went missing, Id look in the house and yard, and then 911. But, granted, Ive never been in that position and I dont know how Id react, but 2 hours!??!

mom is having twins in a couple of weeks.. guy says mom did not leave home to take step dad to work and that he was picked up.

why didn't mom call 911?
Paula Bloom- feels very unusual and outside the realm of what you'd expect

CLARIFICATION:
first they said mom left house to take stepdad to work. Reporter clarified and said Mom had gotten up to see stepdad off to work. Someone came to pick him up.

mom left to take stepdad to work...mom came back at 9:30 and she was gone

Where does Step Dad work? How long to get to work place and back home? Two hours driving around looking for her...she was supposedly discovered missing at 9:30...what time was first call made to 911? Search began at 11:30 correct? Is the car still out of gas, if not when did she put gas in it and drive it back to the house?

I don't believe for a second that this baby is in that river. I believe mom and step dad know exactly where she is and exactly how she got there...sorry, it's jmo but that's how I feel about this situation.

Edited because I just saw the above correction or is it a change in story? Can the person who picked up Step Dad be verified?

I call BS on it all. Why do you drive around for 2 hours looking for a child that would never leave the house?

That baby is within a hours drive from the home buried or in a river.

two hours! wow, if my 3yr old went missing, Id look in the house and yard, and then 911. But, granted, Ive never been in that position and I dont know how Id react, but 2 hours!??!

I mentioned this in another missing child thread today, but a mother once recounted when her daughter wandered off and hid. They were looking everywhere, and after a "panicked few minutes" they were headed towards the phone to call the police when they found her. It was only then that they realised it had been nearly an hour, not a few minutes like it seemed. 2 hours is suspicious, but in that situaiton the concept of time is... fluid, is the best word, I guess.

I call BS on it all. Why do you drive around for 2 hours looking for a child that would never leave the house?

That baby is within a hours drive from the home buried or in a river.

Without a doubt...

back on. 6;30...mom said checked on her...saw stepdad off to work...checked at 9:30 and she was gone

Joe Gomez- Mom in house when she disappeared....Aliayah was in bed sick...

Ok if she was sick, and mom did not check on her for 3 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb