WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #14 *Guilty*

Nothing new since the Jan. 9, 2020 article. Sorry I think it can take up to 6 months for a decision to be made.

Thanks for checking for us though!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif

Me too. Aliayah brought me here. I feel like I owe it to her to stay until the very end. Hopefully that will be with Aliayah being found & laid to rest by those that love her.

Knox, where was this girl found?
SMYRNA, Delaware (WPVI) -- It took nearly two months of investigation and examinations. Now police in Smyrna, Delaware finally have an idea of what a little girl who was found dead looked like.

Police have released facial reconstruction images of the child, who is believed to be between two and five years old. Detectives think that she was either white or Hispanic with slightly wavy brown hair.

5704839_111819-wpvi-child-remains-found-smyrna-reconstruction-images-img.jpg

Police put face to child remains found in Smyrna, Delaware

Remember all the talk about a family member who was a truck driver? Hope they run her DNA against this little one.

SMYRNA, Delaware (WPVI) -- It took nearly two months of investigation and examinations. Now police in Smyrna, Delaware finally have an idea of what a little girl who was found dead looked like.

Police have released facial reconstruction images of the child, who is believed to be between two and five years old. Detectives think that she was either white or Hispanic with slightly wavy brown hair.

5704839_111819-wpvi-child-remains-found-smyrna-reconstruction-images-img.jpg

Police put face to child remains found in Smyrna, Delaware

Remember all the talk about a family member who was a truck driver? Hope they run her DNA against this little one.

Although "Baby Elle," found in Smyrna, DE in 2019 was estimated to be 2 -5 years old, I believe they think she was left there less than a year before being found, which would rule out Aliayah.

Thanks to everyone here for caring about these tragic cases so much.

Almost takes your breath away. Same sad eyes. I don't know if she's been identified. If I recall correctly, it was a more recent death.
Still, the resemblance is haunting.

@Jewels53 - when you have time - no rush - but was wondering if there was any word on her appeal?
TIA! :)

According to this website I don't expect to hear anything until June 2020. Now that is just my assumption by what that says. I could be wrong. I didn't find anything by searching.

Supreme Court of Appeals
"There are two terms of the Court each year. The first term begins on the second Tuesday in January and ends in June. The second term begins on the first Wednesday in September and ends in November."

Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia

Hey @Jewels53 - going thru some oldies & noticed a note I made to myself to ask you in June about this case. Anything updated? TIA! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back