WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only there was some type of alert they could send, maybe statewide, with her description abd name of the possible perp, description of vehicle, etc...

Maybe they could even name it after a victim...

If the State Police and the FBI have been looking for this guy...why are we hearing it from some lawyer and not the State Police or FBI?
and why are the tips going to this lawyer but no one is contacting Mom's lawyer?

We need to know more on this Dyer guy. Is he a media hound? Any locals know about him?

Originally Posted by: JeannieC {c/p from Thread #6}
I think the confusion comes from 2 bodies being found. One was a female, brown hair, a ring, and small skull. She was found in Hammond, Ind. Sometime yesterday or last night. There is a thread on WS for this UID. Skeletal remains.

The second body was located near University High School in W Va. A sheriff or deputy sheriff stated that it was a female between the ages of 20 - 40 Yrs old. Later the detective states that they didn't know if it was a male or female or the age. They were waiting for the Coroner to make the determination. This was a decomposing body.

Thanks so much for this Jeannie!! And boy does that clear up some major confusion.. I apologize for my contributing to any more or furthering the already confusion that existed with these 2 separate bodies that have been recently found.. I hate it when others do it and I really hate it when I do it!! This is what I get for attempting to pop in and out with the few minutes I have between appts and instead of being wise and waiting until I have thoroughly read all the posts in my catching up.. I pop off at the mouth with a question with half azz info I gleaned from quickly scanning the posts.. I apologize and hate that I added to the confusion:blushing:

Nice to now be clear on what was found where and that small headed female found was found NOT EVEN IN THE STATE OF WEST VIRGINIA!! So, again thanks much to you, Jeannie! And my sincerest apologies, guys!!

We have to remember that this lawyer is claiming he is getting info from a woman he defended over 10 years ago. Doesn't make her the most reliable source to me. Must have been a reason he had to defend her. probably wasn't for a parking ticket.
I'm thinking this is a red herring. I'd love to know if Mom or SD ever did any jailtime with this so called informant.

Or a female family member who would like the focus to leave the occupants of the home and go elsewhere, some distant elsewhere. Some distant other person.

Thinking out loud, back to lurk mode.

I KNOW-and its SO hard to keep straight!! I hope that they find little Aliaayah soon. I have an educated guess, but I am afraid to call it in :(

Would you rather be redfaced and wrong or teary eyed and right?
Call it in, please.

IMO This Dyer guy is starting to remind me of the commissioner for some reason.

But why? Why would someone take her, and how could they possibly take her in the scenerio that Lena proposes? He came in and took her? This is unreal.

You don't want to know why a man would take her. Not to protect her for sure. moo

If the State Police and the FBI have been looking for this guy...why are we hearing it from some lawyer and not the State Police or FBI?
and why are the tips going to this lawyer but no one is contacting Mom's lawyer?

We need to know more on this Dyer guy. Is he a media hound? Any locals know about him?

From what I found he has handled some high-profile murder cases and seems to be on the up and up. Has a reputation for being very good. moo

Well it's out of the bag now, hope LE wasn't trying to keep it on the down low. Seems kind of squirrelly of the Lawyer to tell the media any of those details, imo.

could he be working with LE? As in "leaking" info on purpose? Just a thought. Im completely saddened by no new news

Plenty of alerts have been placed in the past when a child is missing and known to be with a certain person, dangerous or otherwise, LE still gives out the info as they need to find the child and the perp. Just keeping it quiet and trying to find someone on their own makes no sense, if this is even true.

Dyer is very well-known here in central WV. He is interviewed often by the area print and TV media, and has had several high-profile cases, including Michelle Michael, who murdered her husband and burned the body in their Morgantown home. This case has been the subject of at least three Court-TV style series.

In an interview during the Michael trial, he stated "I've tried more murder cases in northern West Virginia than anybody else..."

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06089/677989-85.stm

Thanks so much for this Jeannie!! And boy does that clear up some major confusion.. I apologize for my contributing to any more or furthering the already confusion that existed with these 2 separate bodies that have been recently found.. I hate it when others do it and I really hate it when I do it!! This is what I get for attempting to pop in and out with the few minutes I have between appts and instead of being wise and waiting until I have thoroughly read all the posts in my catching up.. I pop off at the mouth with a question with half azz info I gleaned from quickly scanning the posts.. I apologize and hate that I added to the confusion:blushing:

Nice to now be clear on what was found where and that small headed female found was found NOT EVEN IN THE STATE OF WEST VIRGINIA!! So, again thanks much to you, Jeannie! And my sincerest apologies, guys!!

You weren't the only one confused. I saw the post on the Indiana girl last night and was following it. Then I saw it here today. Then another with a different location. So I researched it. I was going nuts trying to figure it out!

:floorlaugh:

If only there was some type of alert they could send, maybe statewide, with her description abd name of the possible perp, description of vehicle, etc...

While traveling across West Virginia last weekend, I asked for news about "the missing little girl in Weston" at every tollbooth and travel stop between Beckley and Huntington. For the first hundred miles, people sadly shook their heads and said no, she hadn't been found yet.
West of Charleston, folks didn't know what I was talking about. I had to rely on Websleuths for what little information was available. Thank you, Sleuths, for looking into this case. You all are doing a great job relaying accurate information.

From what I found he has handled some high-profile murder cases and seems to be on the up and up. Has a reputations for being very good. moo

But, I wonder if someone connected to the family in some way is feeding him information to try to draw attention away.

From what I found he has handled some high-profile murder cases and seems to be on the up and up. Has a reputation for being very good. moo

So is he keeping around hoping he might snag this high profiled case?

Dyer is very well-known here in central WV. He is interviewed often by the area print and TV media, and has had several high-profile cases, including Michelle Michael, who murdered her husband and burned the body in their Morgantown home. This case has been the subject of at least three Court-TV style series.

In an interview during the Michael trial, he stated "I've tried more murder cases in northern West Virginia than anybody else..."

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06089/677989-85.stm

By inserting himself in this case as an "informant" does that exclude him from ever being able to represent someone in regards to this case?

But, I wonder if someone connected to the family in some way is feeding him information to try to draw attention away.

You mean, like the type of person who would create a fake Facebook of a local TV station, hopefully causing confusion in the investigation?

By inserting himself in this case as an "informant" does that exclude him from ever being able to represent someone in regards to this case?

When this is all over, there are going to be plenty of clients for Dyer and other defense attorneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500