WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, I wonder if someone connected to the family in some way is feeding him information to try to draw attention away.

Pretty sure nobody connected to this family is going to outsmart the FBI in this case. IMO, the relation to the two missing women is all they need to bring intense scrutiny to light up all the dark corners. I bet they find something now.

Just wondering...if Dyer could have heard the tip first, believed her to be alive, and that was what prompted his "come forward, and I will defend you for free". Seems a much better scenario than randomly inserting himself into things. I always wanna think the best about people :lol:

And maybe now he is putting the pressure on with LE's approval. Complete speculation on my part of course.

When this is all over, there are going to be plenty of clients for Dyer and other defense attorneys.

In your opinion, are there a lot of people involved in trying to coverup what happened.....or do you think there were a lot involved in what actually happened?

Just wondering...if Dyer could have heard the tip first, believed her to be alive, and that was what prompted his "come forward, and I will defend you for free". Seems a much better scenario than randomly inserting himself into things. I always wanna think the best about people :lol:

And maybe now he is putting the pressure on with LE's approval. Complete speculation on my part of course.

If this was true, the story would have been out before today. At least I would think that the story would have been out. I shudder to think that LE is actually THAT slow...

In your opinion, are there a lot of people involved in trying to coverup what happened.....or do you think there were a lot involved in what actually happened?

Because of witness statements in the media, what has been happening on local FB groups and what information I've gotten from both friends and others close to this issue, it seems like there is a coordinated effort being made to throw the investigation off-track and "circle the wagons".

By statements in the media, several family members spoke of Aliayah in the past tense, and memories of her were from Christmas of last year. Here in the local area, a large group feel they must smear those who have taken a real interest in finding justice for Aliayah. These people, some of which are family members, show an almost indifferent attitude when it comes to finding Aliayah. They are more interested in starting fights and mud-slinging.

The fake FB TV page appeared to have been made by juvenile offenders, the same type of offenders who have been bombarding the FIND ALIAYAH groups with tips about UFO abductions, unknown African-Americans seen in the area, etc... I personally made the connection of 5 fake FB accounts back to friends of the family.

Yes, in my opinion, there is a coverup going on...

I am just so upset that I was not able to screen-grab the fake FB TV page before it was taken down by FB staff.

my own :twocents:

the whole Facebook debacle was not looked on kindly by the FBI. These folks may not realize how very badly the FBI takes it when someone interferes with an ongoing investigation, but I am betting those folks will be finding out. Sooner rather than later.

What I find interesting is that in all of my years on the internet (since it was ARPAnet back in the 1980's), I have never seen social media be so involved in such a case.

We first heard of the disappearance at 2:00PM on Saturday the 24th on the local FB group, and drove immediately over to the armory. If we had waited for MSM to reply, we would not have heard about it until late on Sunday evening.

FB had both helped those who are trying to cope with the emotions that some are overwhelmed with, and it has caused the arguments that would make a sailor blush.

It is like a window to look into the lives of those both involved with and affected by the case. You get an insight into how the community works together as a whole, and how a group of people operate outside of the law.

This case defines how social media is changing the way we live.

Well i made my call-but it was a non emergency 911 number and the detective/sheriff won't be in til the morning....so she said to call back then. (she was nice -but it leaves me scratching my head)---

Well i made my call-but it was a non emergency 911 number and the detective/sheriff won't be in til the morning....so she said to call back then. (she was nice -but it leaves me scratching my head)---

I guess "hunkering down" also means getting your good night's sleep. If they relocated to the state police barracks out near Horner, WV, I would think they would have 24-hour operations.

CJMAJOR

Thank you so much for going with your gut. Better to be safe now than sorry later. I hope you will call back in the morn and not talk yourself out of it. It may be absolutely nothing. But that would appear to be what is going on in this case right now so it cannot possibly hurt to pass on what you think you may have gleaned or know.

G'night all, Praying for two little girls tonight. Praying for those that love them. Praying for us all.

:maddening: Seriously? That is so messed up. They should have at least taken your contact info in case you didn't call back tomorrow. They could have missed an important piece of info.:maddening:

:maddening: Seriously? That is so messed up. They should have at least taken your contact info in case you didn't call back tomorrow. They could have missed an important piece of info.:maddening:

Trust me they have her contact information. They took her phone number and possibly her name but just not the info. imo

Trust me they have her contact information. They took her phone number and possibly her name but just not the info. imo

I hope so, I didn't get that impression from her post.

I haven't caught up yet, but is the abduction of the child related to the 2 missing women? Is that where were going?

I am very saddened of what "seems" to be going on with Aliayah's case.. And I pray to God that it somehow NOT BE what it certainly "seems" to be shaping up to be.. This is just outrageous of what is happening in these precious children's cases(not to mention the precious children's lives).. I mean not counting Aliayah we are still talking 6 innocent, small children's lives that are beyond dysfunction, even at it's finest, and what is to become of these children's lives(I say 6 because I obviously am including the 2 that will arrive any moment now.. Sadly born into this horrendous situation)..

I become more and more disheartened and dismayed with what is taking place in so very many innocent children's everyday home lives.. The deplorable conditions, the lack of having most likely even there most basic needs met, not to even mention love, affection, stability.. It's so saddening and it's MADDENING!!!! it angers me to think about the possibity of all of this charade being pulled in and around Aliayah's case.. It is reprehensible enough that you have immature idiots posting claims of UFO abductions and other ludicrous claims.. All just one big joke to some(that IMO regardless their age they should be plucked out of their homes and brought out and made an example of..jmo, tho!!)

But if it's found that measures are being taken to throw LE off the trail of what's really happened to Aliayah?!?!.. Well.. That IMO is far beyond reprehensible, far beyond criminal, it is heartless evil.. And if ANYTHKNG EVEN REMOTELY SIMILAR IS OCCURRING.. and found that great lengths are being taken to thwart this investigation, most importantly finding Aliayah.. I hope those who have any involvement in her disappearance ..or.. In thwarting the investigation into her disappearance.. I hope they are all, one by one trotted out, handcuffed, with their heads hidden in shame(as they should be), and that each are punished to the fullest extent WV law allows.. And that the community surrounding them let's them know just how reprehensible they are as human beings and such behavior there will NEVER be zero tolerance for..

Show them the same sympathy, empathy, and human kindness that they were involved in showing Aliayah!!

I'm disgusted!!

Think of all of the children who live in deplorable situations that we never hear about, because they don't happen to go missing...they are probably many hundreds of thousands in USA, if not more, due to meth, alcohol, other factors...JMO

I am guessing that nothing much is happening because of the pregnancy; probably no more intense questioning and certainly no arrests. But I do hope LE has evidence of something...either a trail to where she might be, or at least to who harmed her. I am not feeling that someone took her for her "own good"-I would like to think this child had such a person in her life, but I doubt it, and that person likely would have contacted LE by now, IMO.

I hope so, I didn't get that impression from her post.

I placed a call to a detective once and they told me to call him back the next day. I didn't give my number. When I didn't he called me. If she said what it was about they will probably give him a note and he may or may not call back.

I haven't caught up yet, but is the abduction of the child related to the 2 missing women? Is that where were going?

Not that we know of. The 2 missing women are from the same area and disappeared in 1999. They might be related by family to this child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500