WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The barracks is about 4 miles down the highway, which means we'll post the info about 10mins after the conference. Watch the wvmetronews page, as they are the fastest in the area on updates.

wdtv is saying they are covering it live for anyone who has local channels. Not sure if they are webcasting

I'm so excited to find out! justice needs to intervene for baby Aliayah :rose:

Just received word from a credible source that Lena Lunsford has been taken into FBI custody around 1pm today. Will try to verify for everyone, but will be hard at this point.

OMG...I was hoping against hope for Aliayah and praying.

Sorry, I'm new here...longtime lurker and unverified local. Greetings to all, and please pray extra hard for Aliayah today.

Just received word from a credible source that Lena Lunsford has been taken into FBI custody around 1pm today. Will try to verify for everyone, but will be hard at this point.

OMG...I was hoping against hope for Aliayah and praying.

Sorry, I'm new here...longtime lurker and unverified local. Greetings to all, and please pray extra hard for Aliayah today.

She was arrested for welfare fraud...not sure if anything else yet..

The big news is that she was arrested for food stamp fraud? I hope that there is much more in the press conference.

The big news is that she was arrested for food stamp fraud? I hope that there is much more in the press conference.

Oh, there better be more news than that! I actually think there is, but I dont have a news link to verify it, so I dunno if its true. But I think they may have some answers. I cant see them just having a press conference for LL selling her foodstamps..imo

I bet they got video from a store of someone else using her card.

I wonder if she gave birth yet?? Maybe she did and the FBI waited till after she gave birth and made the arrest. No telling how much they know. I wish there was a way to find out if she had the twins yet, I sure wish that upon immediately exiting her womb, they could be put up for adoption, as the whole bunch are social misfits!
Aliayah is part of each and every one of us. I know ultimately that the news on her whereabouts will be bad.

She is not showing up on the regional jail site for the area. Is that an old mug shot?

Remember, she's a felon. Hopefully this will keep her incarcerated until she decides to talk!

Oh, there better be more news than that! I actually think there is, but I dont have a news link to verify it, so I dunno if its true. But I think they may have some answers. I cant see them just having a press conference for LL selling her foodstamps..imo

You are correct. There will be more to this conference than THAT.

Me neither. The food stamps thing on its own isn't even newsworthy.

Just a quick question for me being on the west coast. If the conference is at 4, would that mean 1:00 Pacific time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrismatte