WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been very hard on everyone . I wanted to get the message out about Aliayah . It is hard not to get upset when talking about Aliayah cause we dont know where she is and the not knowing is so hard. Me , jesse,randy, vickie will make sure that she is never forgotten . We will continue to keep Aliayahs picture and information out there in hope that we find Aliayah and any information on her disappearance. Thanx to websleuth for everything you all are doing
Hey Tina, You will do just GREAT. Just picture all of us being there w/you in spirit w/our arms wrapped around your shoulders to give you strength for little Aliayah.

What I don't understand is LL says the relative is making uninformed comments. What comments are uninformed? She hopes it will come to a stop by her speaking out now? What did she say to stop anyone speaking out now?

I don't get this statement at all...

Well, LL ~ Assuming you are reading here on WS to find out how much we really know about this case. Since none of know the real facts of this case, how about taking that LDT while informing us of the real facts. Not the "phony phacts" you told LE about poor little Aliiayah slipping out of the house, in spite of being ill, and barefoot, and that she managed to disappear herself. We really are waiting anxiously for the real facts. We really want to find Aliayah. Face reality, dump your attorneys, go down to the station and tell LE the real facts. Be sure that you sign your real factual statement. Don't forget to add the fact to your statement that you were not coerced into revealing the real facts. I don't believe you really care about Aliayah, do ya'.

MOO

Prayer Meeting Scheduled for Missing W.Va. Girl
http://www.wtrf.com/story/15997981/prayer-meeting-scheduled-for-missing-wva-girl

Aliayah's parents, Ralph and Lena, aren't discussing the case, and neither are other immediate family members. Lena Lunsford pleaded not guilty in federal court Tuesday to charges of welfare fraud.
Bowen says she believes in the power of prayer and believes that only God can lead searchers to Aliayah.

God bless you! You are incredible. Keep the faith.

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111108_7298.shtml

Lena finally releases a statement through her lawyer.

Oh my gosh. I'm sick.

"Statement by Vickie Bowen
It has been 46 days since Aliayah disappeared.
I am glad her mother finally spoke out about HER child.
However 46 days is a long time and the public wanted and needed to know that Aliayah is LOVED and Wanted.
The statements my brothers and I have made have all been based on facts as we know them. We were told by immediate family that we were NOT allowed to speak to the media, however I asked FBI Agent Killeen and he said we, the extended family or immediate family was not now or ever under a GAG order.
The same thing happened when we asked for recent pictures of Aliayah. We were told FBI and law enforcement took all of Lena's pictures. We asked the FBI and they said this was not true and asked me if they could use the pictures I had posted on Facebook.
My brothers and I will continue to seek the truth and the whereabouts of Aliayah until she is brought home. We love Aliayah and want her home.
Lena and her mother are no longer speaking to my brothers and I, so I hope the statement made by Lena through her Lawyers is heart felt by her and she continues to actively speak for and help find Aliayah."

Can I just echo what many have said here? You are the best, Ms. Bowen. You are truly Aliayah's voice right now. Obviously, the fact that you and your family are willing and eager to speak up for your little angel when her own parents are not, is disturbing to them to a massive degree. So they are trying to silence you. But clearly it got under Lena's skin and that may be helpful. Let's hope she talks some more.

Thank you Vickie! Your 'from the heart' statement made 100 times the sense than the lawyer-ese put out by the child's own mother. God love you and your brothers - keep fighting the good fight. The truth is going to come out eventually, and you will have helped it happen. I just know it.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find the strength of Aliayah's real family in the face of such horror, inspiring. I find the silence and lies of her "parents" horrific. Lena and her man have managed to destroy relationships and cause such heartache. Why? Why? Where's Aliayah?

I think the time for us to believe what LL has to say is over. I think that was over a good 40 or so days ago. I have tried to see this thing through LL eyes. I have tried to not judge. But it is hard not to. If LL was to come here or on any of the site I would like to try to be able to listen without judging. But I guess I know that I couldn't really. She had her chance. The first week or so after Aliayah went missing we all would have been right here for her. We would have been her to support her through this whole thing. But for she has been hidding out. She didn't bother to try and get Aliayah out there. And guess what she has 5 kids if she had of said she didn't have money to have pictures made of Aliayah. I might of brought it. Now it all seems like she's trying to cover her butt. Vickie is hitting a sore spot. Sorry about your luck Lena

Hey Tina, You will do just GREAT. Just picture all of us being there w/you in spirit w/our arms wrapped around your shoulders to give you strength for little Aliayah.

Yes, and if you get nervous visualize the audience sitting there in their underwear :blushing:........:floorlaugh:

You'll do great! :great:

Well, LL ~ Assuming you are reading here on WS to find out how much we really know about this case. Since none of know the real facts of this case, how about taking that LDT while informing us of the real facts. Not the "phony phacts" you told LE about poor little Aliiayah slipping out of the house, in spite of being ill, and barefoot, and that she managed to disappear herself. We really are waiting anxiously for the real facts. We really want to find Aliayah. Face reality, dump your attorneys, go down to the station and tell LE the real facts. Be sure that you sign your real factual statement. Don't forget to add the fact to your statement that you were not coerced into revealing the real facts. I don't believe you really care about Aliayah, do ya'.

MOO

Don't hold back, Caligram! Come on down off that :fence: and tell us what your really think!:woohoo:

Good morning everyone.

Heavenly Father, You know what is in my heart and the hearts of everyone following this case. We want Aliayah to come home. Lord, I just pray this is the day we find her.We need her to home , we love her so much. Lord, I ask that you guide all those that are looking for her to where she is. I ask that we find her safe, only You know the plan for Aliayah's life. But please Lord, if you let us have her back, I promise she will be kept safe and loved as all children should be. I pray that you will watch over and comfort her brothers and sisters, let them feel the love of so many that are truely concerned about them and let them know we share their suffering and longing for their sister. Lord, please protect the twins that are soon to be born, and guild those in charge to do what is best for them when they do arrive. Please bring peace to my family, and soften the heart of her whoever that has Aliayah or knows where this precious child is to come forward and do the right by her. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN

Wondering if the twins will be born today. I'm hoping that when they come the cops will start questioning her harder. However I'm sure her lawyer will be there to stop her from saying too much....so sad....Lena the truth will set you free...

Well got to jump off the computer for a while....I hope and pray the twins are born today and CPS sees fit to put them in a good home whether that is family or a foster family. I hope then the cops show up at the hosp. and demand LL to answer questions about this missing baby....Her other children and Aliayah deserve to have these questions answered. Praying for you sweet ones.....

MOO

Ya know, I have read Lena's statement over and over and given it a lot of thought. I now believe she is correct, that I am giving "uninformed " information to the press. I am sure you have all heard everything I had said to the press.
I said "WE" love Aliayah
I said "WE Want Aliayah home
I said "WE" Are trying to find Aliayah and won't stop till "WE" do.
I said "WE" are praying for Aliayah

After much thought, I have come to the conclusion that I believe Lena thinks I may have included her in those "WE"s
Maybe that's what's upsetting her, and what she and now I too believes to be false information.
But now , I KNOW the facts and it won't happen again.
From now on I will say" THOSE WHO LOVE ALIAYAH" instead of "WE"

Vickie,

Thank you for being a voice and standing up for Aliayah despite her mother trying to strong arm you into silence. You and the rest of your family are in my prayers daily. I don't add much to Aliayah's threads but try to read as much as a can.

FWIW, LL's statement comes a day late and a dollar short, imo. It's obvious her hand was 'forced' into making a statement now that extended family is speaking on behalf of her daughter.

I pray today is the day answers are found in this precious child, Aliayah's disappearance.

Vickie, please know you have thousands of us praying for you and your family who are putting this child first. Keep the strength and faith! God Bless you for being a voice for Aliayah. :blowkiss:

Cubs'

Please pray that I do good tomorrow I will be on Whaw radio station to get Aliayahs information across airwaves . Not my kinda thing but will do this in hope that we get information on where Aliayah is and what happened to her. My goal is to bring Aliayah home safe and sound and find answers that are unknown. Also Jack Logar 106.5 radio personality said he would keep Aliayahs information on his radio station will never give up til she is found dafe and unharmed

Good luck and be strong. You will do great!

Ya know, I have read Lena's statement over and over and given it a lot of thought. I now believe she is correct, that I am giving "uninformed " information to the press. I am sure you have all heard everything I had said to the press.
I said "WE" love Aliayah
I said "WE Want Aliayah home
I said "WE" Are trying to find Aliayah and won't stop till "WE" do.
I said "WE" are praying for Aliayah

After much thought, I have come to the conclusion that I believe Lena thinks I may have included her in those "WE"s
Maybe that's what's upsetting her, and what she and now I too believes to be false information.
But now , I KNOW the facts and it won't happen again.
From now on I will say" THOSE WHO LOVE ALIAYAH" instead of "WE"

BRAVO!!! Stay strong Vickie. You are doing great and have actually caused her to say something-anything. Keep it up-we can't let Aliayah become forgotten. You, Tina and your brothers are her voice now! :yourock:

My first though as I was waking up today was Aliayah. I sew. I would love to see her reaction in her face when she tries on a fancy twirly dress. When she is found I want to make her the prettiest dress she ever saw. I sort of giggled because I wasnt even out of bed yet and the child is missing and my answer is to make her a dress? Its the thought that counts...I guess...

I think all of us feel that way, Classy T-when Aliayah is found safe and sound, I think all of us would like to shower her with every little girl's dream presents-tiaras and Barbies, trips to Disney World, a big parade through the streets of Weston with Aliayah as the guest of honor. I don't think anyone could ever show her too much love. I pray that you will be able to get her that frilly girly dress, and that she will be returned safe and sound to the people who really really love her, and who have moved Heaven and earth to let her know that.

http://theintermountain.com/page/co...s-mom-believes-daughter-s-alive.html?nav=5014
Attorney Mike Woelfel said he has been acting as an intermediary between Lena Lunsford and law enforcement officers as the investigation has progressed. Woelfel said Lunsford has wanted to speak out on the matter and felt this would be the best time to do so.

all I can say is...OMG is this lawyer for REAL? I mean ,is this lawyer really for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG...........this is a misprint for sure............
46 days after a child is missing is a good time to realize she is gone and tell folks this bunch of BS ............................................................

they are probably just trying to deflect on LL having not been in court the other day, when she clearly, was not in labor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74