WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://theintermountain.com/page/co...s-mom-believes-daughter-s-alive.html?nav=5014
Attorney Mike Woelfel said he has been acting as an intermediary between Lena Lunsford and law enforcement officers as the investigation has progressed. Woelfel said Lunsford has wanted to speak out on the matter and felt this would be the best time to do so.

There is one sentence in this statement that I agree with and hope is true -
" I believe the person or persons who are responsible for this nightmare will see justice soon."

all I can say is...OMG is this lawyer for REAL? I mean ,is this lawyer really for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG...........this is a misprint for sure............
46 days after a child is missing is a good time to realize she is gone and tell folks this bunch of BS ............................................................

Well Vickie I think the lawyer has found himself in bed with the devil. I think all of us can agree that not speaking out for your child is bad enough, but then you get busted for fs fraud, caught buying things you shouldn't (or with someone that was). Then he is faced with famiy like yourself and your bothers speaking out to help Aliayah. How could you want to help a child....bad girl....not. So this lawyer is trying to figure out a way to help this woman that doesn't seem to even want her child back. If that is as good as they can do Lena isn't going to get out of this one....:maddening:

Attorney Mike Woelfel said he has been acting as an intermediary between Lena Lunsford and law enforcement officers as the investigation has progressed.

http://theintermountain.com/page/co...s-mom-believes-daughter-s-alive.html?nav=5014

WHY does a parent need an "intermediary" with LE when their child go's missing?

It's really very simple. Lena Lunsford either directly or indirectly disappeared Aliayah. She cannot fully cooperate with LE because she would implicate herself. She's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but she certainly understands the way the legal system works.

I have the utmost disdain for women like Lena (being kind when choosing my words here). Obviously she is an incompetent Mother, puts herself and her own needs before her children's. The epitome of selfishness, which I assume is a generational and learned behavior pattern.

I'm so sorry ALIAYAH, you deserved so much more than you received.

Hey guys, what's she going to do under the circumstances? She had to say something since Vickie went on TV with a plea. It was in LL's best interest to come forward through her lawyer & make a statement. How is she suppose to walk through town with her held high after Vickie won the hearts of everyone in town?

Anything she says at this late date is just damage control. Besides, IMO, it was her lawyer who's responsible for the statement.

What I wouldn't give to have a peek at her rap sheet.

Anyone know how Tina's radio interview went today?

Hey guys, what's she going to do under the circumstances? She had to say something since Vickie went on TV with a plea. It was in LL's best interest to come forward through her lawyer & make a statement. How is she suppose to walk through town with her held high after Vickie won the hearts of everyone in town?

Anything she says at this late date is just damage control. Besides, IMO, it was her lawyer who's responsible for the statement.

What I wouldn't give to have a peek at her rap sheet.

Your right Paulette I'm sure that her lawyer was the one who came up with the idea and wrote it. It is all damage control. If she isn't guilty then I'm sorry for judging. I know I shouldn't but I just can't understand her lack of actions. I understand being upset, I understand not know just how to handle something like this, but I don't understand not doing nothing. She should have been the one that has been on the TV from day one well besides the one time. I really wouldn't care what anybody thought of me. I wouldn't care if they thought I was white trash and less than a mom because I had some many kids and living is such a small house. I really don't think any of that stuff makes a good or bad mom. You can be dirt poor and still be a very loving mom. She should have been knocking on doors, standing in front of the tv, she should have been out there with the search parties to at lease show everybody she is thankful and wants her child back. I can't understand why she is acting the way she is. But now with this damage control. Even if Vickie and the others are lying it doesn't matter. They are out there getting Aliayahs name in the media. That is what counts. What is she doing, well who knows shes in hiding.

Anyone know how Tina's radio interview went today?

I talked to tina and she said she did ok , was nervous tho

I also talked to Rachel Jackson today, My bros. and I will be on her show next Thursday at 7:00 pm. via telephone.

Let's start with SM Terri Horman, move on to LL, then on to Deborah B, and last but not least Julia B. How many mom's are going to have kids missing and hide from the media and LE?????? It it just disgusting.:waitasec:

I'm just so thankful Vicki, Tina and the guys are out there doing something! That speaks a volumes for the rest of LL's family.

Seabilly, you are so right. It doesn't matter if Aliayah came from a rich family or a poor family. The love in the home is the most important thing. Knowing you can run to Momma when times are tough or you bump you head. Knowing Dad will be there when you need him even if he's tired and grumpy. lol That's what these children haven't had. Maybe from their grandmother. I don't know but not from Mom and Dad.

I think LL probably was loving at times. I don't doubt that she loves her children. She's just gotten herself into a mess and doesn't know how to get out of it. Made too many mistakes and made too many wrong choices. I think she is too ashamed to face people outside of her comfort zone. Those are the people she should be turning away from now. Especially now. moo

Let's start with SM Terri Horman, move on to LL, then on to Deborah B, and last but not least Julia B. How many mom's are going to have kids missing and hide from the media and LE?????? It it just disgusting.:waitasec:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is that. This women would be making more noise over a stolen car. Why aren't they screaming for their babies.....:banghead:

Your right Paulette I'm sure that her lawyer was the one who came up with the idea and wrote it. It is all damage control. If she isn't guilty then I'm sorry for judging. I know I shouldn't but I just can't understand her lack of actions. I understand being upset, I understand not know just how to handle something like this, but I don't understand not doing nothing. She should have been the one that has been on the TV from day one well besides the one time. I really wouldn't care what anybody thought of me. I wouldn't care if they thought I was white trash and less than a mom because I had some many kids and living is such a small house. I really don't think any of that stuff makes a good or bad mom. You can be dirt poor and still be a very loving mom. She should have been knocking on doors, standing in front of the tv, she should have been out there with the search parties to at lease show everybody she is thankful and wants her child back. I can't understand why she is acting the way she is. But now with this damage control. Even if Vickie and the others are lying it doesn't matter. They are out there getting Aliayahs name in the media. That is what counts. What is she doing, well who knows shes in hiding.

The only lies I told to anyone was the lies she told me. After they were proven to be lies (supposed gag order and that the FBI and LE took all of Lena's recent pictures of Aliayah) I went on FB and told everything about it. That's when Lena and JoAnn started asking us to NOT talk. When we did continue to keep talking and keep Aliayah in the news so she would not be forgotten, she got mad at us and now will not speak to us at all. I guess she thinks some statement from a "lawyer" is gonna shut me up.
I will continue to be a voice for Aliayah and will till she is home!! When I see Lena ACTIVELY seeking help and pleaing for HER daughter earnestly, and at least acting like she cares, then I will fade away. But honestly, I dont see that happening.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is that. This women would be making more noise over a stolen car. Why aren't they screaming for their babies.....:banghead:

I agree! She's too ashamed to be screaming. Shame speaks volumes and silence many times says it all!

O/T a little. I was in a busy McD's with a kid on the hip and a toddler beside me. Turned to pick up tray off of counter, turned back and my toddler was gone. I think everyone in the McD's heard me screaming my sons name. The clerk told me to calm down, we would find him - to which I replied "It's not your kid - It's mine and don't tell me to calm down" (I don't think I was that nice about it). Luckily he had gone to find a table. I could never be quiet as long as my kid is missing. 20 seconds was scary enough.

LET'S START TALKING LL

The only lies I told to anyone was the lies she told me. After they were proven to be lies (supposed gag order and that the FBI and LE took all of Lena's recent pictures of Aliayah) I went on FB and told everything about it. That's when Lena and JoAnn started asking us to NOT talk. When we did continue to keep talking and keep Aliayah in the news so she would not be forgotten, she got mad at us and now will not speak to us at all. I guess she thinks some statement from a "lawyer" is gonna shut me up.
I will continue to be a voice for Aliayah and will till she is home!! When I see Lena ACTIVELY seeking help and pleaing for HER daughter earnestly, and at least acting like she cares, then I will fade away. But honestly, I dont see that happening.

Oh I understand that Vickie I was just saying since she hasn't done anything and yall have it won't have mattered because no matter what yall are doing the right thing. She wants to say now that yall don't know the full truth and are talking and telling lies about her. My point is you and the ours are getting Aliayahs name out in the media. Yall are on tv, going on the radio, coming on here, and doing all you can to get her name in the media. At this point I know I don't really care what she has to say. Because she didn't say any of this weeks ago. If she had of said yall were lying in the begain. I might of listen a little. Now who cares. I don't care about she has to say or what she says about yall. Because yall are the ones that are being Aliayah's voice. Now I don't know you, or your family, I don't know if yall are church going people or worship the devil. And to be honest I don't care. Because if it wasn't for you guys Aliayahs story would be out of the media now or well on it's way out. But yall are on here everyday, your on tv, on the radio, having flyers made, having prayer meetings, what you can to let everybody know Aliayah is wanted and loved. So after the long story. I am just saying we see what yall are doing and we see what LL isn't......and yall are scaring her:woohoo:

If LL delivers by C-Section, won't they send her to Morgantown for that? Last I knew, the didn't do C-Sections in Weston. Or would they transport to UHC in Clarksburg? Anyone local know?

If LL delivers by C-Section, won't they send her to Morgantown for that? Last I knew, the didn't do C-Sections in Weston. Or would they transport to UHC in Clarksburg? Anyone local know?

Just read on another page that she was induced today. Trying to find out if she had them or if she is still in labor....and if it is true...never know with her:crazy:

YES they do C-sections in Weston. We have a three doctor OB/GYN group.

Just read on another page that she was induced today. Trying to find out if she had them or if she is still in labor....and if it is true...never know with her:crazy:

Close family friends told me she had them today... waiting for MSM reports to know for sure.

Twins born about 4:00 pm 1 natural 1 c-section
CPS took custody
2 girls little over 5 lbs ea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads