WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford - Facebook Q&A W/ Aliayah's family

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is interesting, because on another facebook page, the great aunt said she hadn't spoken to the fbi until she called them to ask if she could speak to the media.

I also read that. I think whats MOST important here is not so much what they are answering, but what they are deleting....

per Jesse- Grandma Joann has not spoken out because she is not allowed to go public yet

(another BS called by me)

per Randy...the family has been asked by Grandma Joann to answer questions for her
(I guess because Grandma now has the dang gag order on her too?)

per Jesse- Grandma Joann has not spoken out because she is not allowed to go public yet

(another BS called by me)

Hmmmm.. But I thought only Lena was under a gag order now. I think they went over their stories to compare notes for this Facebook thing

Randy saying Lena is due Nov 20th. Vicki said earlier the first week of Nov.

JeannieC

When did family last see A- They answered July 4th-

Ask them if they're sure Lena is actually pregnant...cause it seems like she should have had those babies a month ago! j/k

Well my BS meter broke about 5 minutes into this, when bro had to cook dinner and posts were being deleted left and right :(

Just want to say...Theresa Neves would be soooo proud of this family.

I wanna know how much longer they think they can keep this up - no doubt it would get deleted so fast as to make one's head spin........

I've been focusing on the questions with the questions answered...not with the ones getting deleted.
If someone would be kind enough to fill me in I would greatly appreciate it

What have they been deleting?

questions of any substance like what did LL do on her two hour tour, etc. They haven't answered anything that most of us don't already know (birth due date, etc).

MOO

Mel

What have they been deleting?

Will lena take a lie detector after she has the babies? (they could say i dont know? looks better than delete, delete, delete) I asked about a girl (namenotmentionedherebutlinkedtoralph) deleted. This makes me think i am onto somethin -:)

Now there are more recent pics on Randy's daughter's computer? They are trying to get them off?

per Randy...they are trying to get recent pictures from his daughters pc

(because as we all know....it takes weeks and weeks to get pictures off of a computer. There's that whole print option that is so complicated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard