WV WV - Leah Hickman, 21, Huntington, 14 Dec 2007 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a tip that's how they found her. Way to go all for getting her story out

crawl space? Someone put her there, IMO

If quilty she could not be arrested until more investigation and proof

:clap: :clap: :clap:
we are crazy you know
:clap: :clap: :clap: What kinda sleuther are u??? You are just now realizing???

You should freakin' see me reading y'alls posts! OMG.

Trying to figure what the hell is going on, I just got home and signed in, and you all are babbling!!!!!!!!!!!

Dag gum 9 oclock, NOTHING, everything comes on at 10.....going to shake my head and go back to posts, this one stopped me in my tracks and I had to post!

ETA ETA...the next posts after THAT one now have me rolling..I SHOULD NOT BE LAUGHING AT SUCH A TIME AS THIS PEEPS. :slap: I am ashamed.

I have the live feed up for the presser, where are you guys getting this other info? I was also on the phone not listening.

HUNTINGTON - The body of young white female was found Friday in the basement of 8th Avenue apartment building of 21-year-old Marshall student Leah Hickman.
PDF: Original missing person report filed with the Huntington Police Department.
Police announced the development at a press conference at 9 p.m. Friday night, and The Herald-Dispatch will continue to update the story as more details become available. PDF: Leah Hickman flier #1
Police said they believe the body was believed to be Hickman, but it would take some time to confirm the identity. Police Chief Skip Holbrook said he considered the apartment area to be an active crime scene, and officers would work through it in a meticulous fashion.
Police said they had no suspects or persons of interest that were being questioned at this time.
Holbrook said the body was found by police in a crawl space area that was not in plain view. http://www.herald-dispatch.com/homepage/x1287098516

HUNTINGTON - The body of young white female was found Friday in the basement of 8th Avenue apartment building of 21-year-old Marshall student Leah Hickman.
PDF: Original missing person report filed with the Huntington Police Department.
Police announced the development at a press conference at 9 p.m. Friday night, and The Herald-Dispatch will continue to update the story as more details become available. PDF: Leah Hickman flier #1
Police said they believe the body was believed to be Hickman, but it would take some time to confirm the identity. Police Chief Skip Holbrook said he considered the apartment area to be an active crime scene, and officers would work through it in a meticulous fashion.
Police said they had no suspects or persons of interest that were being questioned at this time.
Holbrook said the body was found by police in a crawl space area that was not in plain view. http://www.herald-dispatch.com/homepage/x1287098516

So sorry to hear this. I was hoping for a better outcome. But, sadly this isn't the case, maybe they need to look at the step sister a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley