WV WV - Natasha Carter, 10, Beckley, 8 Aug 2000

Marie,

I am so sorry that I did not respond to your post sooner. I just saw it this morning. Could you please tell me the area where you might have seen Susan? You can PM the info to me if you prefer. It could be very important.
I am ashamed to say that I have neglected Natasha's case and by doing so, let 2 possible leads slip by me. This one and

DO NOT BE ASHAMED! You are working on so many different cases, sometimes they get away from us...there are just so many to track.

I just sent out a message to all my 'friends' on MySpace....with request to 'repost'....I pray this reaches MILLIONS (and it's possible on MySpace) and someone knows something!

Thank you all, for doing what you do. I don't post bulletins often. Please add Natasha as your friend, Make her your top friend, for one week, maybe we will get leads!!!!!!!!!

Click below to ask to be her friend! YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN 2007!

Natasha's MySpace

Please.....read, look at the pictures, and repost.

Natasha had a webpage at a very early age, she is computer literate....if she is ALIVE, and pray she is, it is likely she can be found on the web somewhere!

Do You Recognize this girl???

This is age progressed, also, please look at her REAL Picture below...

NatashaCarter2.jpg

natashacarter1.jpg

Her mother is also missing!

natahsacartermom2.jpg

Do you have information?

Can anyone give me a list of area codes for West Virginia, and any state that Susan and Natasha have ties to? I have access to a computer at work that I may be able to find them listed on. I hate being all cryptic, but because of various privacy laws and company policy, I don't want to even mention the how's or why's. I'll be able to access the computer on monday, so if anyone wants to help me out, that'd be great.

Can anyone give me a list of area codes for West Virginia, and any state that Susan and Natasha have ties to? I have access to a computer at work that I may be able to find them listed on. I hate being all cryptic, but because of various privacy laws and company policy, I don't want to even mention the how's or why's. I'll be able to access the computer on monday, so if anyone wants to help me out, that'd be great.

all of wv has 304 area code. can't help with the ties to other states!! Probably someone else here can.

Missing Child Search Continues Decade Later

The search is continuing for a missing Beckley child, nearly a decade after she disappeared.

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has asked for public help. According to reports, Natasha Carter was last seen Aug. 8, 2000. Dec. 22, she will turn 20 years old.

Police said Natasha was abducted by her mother, Susan Carter. A felony warrant was issued for kidnapping.
As part of the ongoing search, police are encouraging everyone to keep an eye out.

http://www.wvnstv.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=72020

Bringing this back up to the top for Natasha (Alex).

Bumping for Natasha...

Dear, if you're out there, please reach out to your family. You will only regret if you do not. Even if you are convinced afterward that you would rather keep the contact cut - at least you will know!

You owe it to yourself to at least see, especially while your family members are still around.

I am not at liberty to discuss any details at this time but there are new developments in the disappearance of Natasha(Alex) and Susan. I will post an update as soon as it is ok to. In the meantime, please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers.

I am not at liberty to discuss any details at this time but there are new developments in the disappearance of Natasha(Alex) and Susan. I will post an update as soon as it is ok to. In the meantime, please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers.

I'm pretty sure I know what this is and I'm glad the family is at least making it public.

Able to share now that years have passed since your post? Or a hint so we can dig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time poster here - I would also like to hear more about the update on Natasha's case.

Just looking at this five years later, any chance you can share what it was?

FBI involved after new lead in 21-year-old Beckley cold case

At this point in time Susan would be 62 years old and her daughter Alex would be 32 by late December. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has created age-progressed photos, demonstrating what they would look like today.

Lamar Advertising, which has billboards across the region, will be displaying Alex’s picture on billboards throughout West Virginia and surrounding states.

As well, the FBI is offering $10,000 to anyone who can bring them information that leads to resolution in this case.

“In the last 21 years there have been sightings and tips all over the country, but none have led us to Alex and Susan. What I want Alex’s family and the community to know is even though time has gone on, we are focused on getting answers in this case and following every lead.”

During a press conference at the Beckley Police Department, Alex’s father Rick Lafferty made an appearance, pleading with the public to please bring forward any information they might have.

“I can’t believe she’s gone,” Lafferty said. “I just want her home. If anybody knows anything, just please come forward.”

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back