Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, a lot of small businesses, especially LLCs have a 'place of business' that are separate from the address that is registered when they incorporate. They might have the mail for the business going to their home address, even if the juice bar has retail space.
Sure but I would expect you could find reference to a location
online which I couldn't (unless it's mobile) IMO

I think they are closing in. And I think that with their expertise and dogs they have a good chance of finding Gabby.

I also lean to BL not being the most careful and resourceful in concealing Gabby deep in some hidden wilderness, plus he probably didn't have equipment with him to bury her. He was probably in a panicked state too, which could lead to mistakes, not thinking clearly.

I believe, for now, that they had a serious blow up and he snapped. I don't think this was premeditated. He also may have put her into water, if there's water nearby, and he may not know that a body will surface after time.
I totally agree with everything you said. I don't think this was a planned event, nor do I believe he was thinking logically after the fact; I see panic here.

I doubt she was well concealed, but the one thing he has going for him at this point is the vast expanse of land, the terrain itself, and a starting point that probably isn't all that precise.

That being said, I have every confidence she will be recovered.

The same goes for Mr. hide and seek.

There are indeed Nutritionists, which require no certification, and have no specific job. (The ones here operate holistic foods/medicines)
CNS, sometimes called a nutritionist, is a specialized degree, but they are not the same.

Yeah. They are in the same general category as "health advisors:" no training or skills required, but the public assumes they are experts.

If it wasn’t sent by Gabby a possibility may be:
To throw off the location. Have officials later searching in a place where she wouldn’t be found.
YES. This happened in another recent case with Bart and Krista Halderson where they sent officials on a wild goose chase throughout western Wisconsin before finding out the son, who killed them, sent the text from mom's phone THAT PINGED FROM THE SAME CELL TOWER AS HIS PHONE. I wonder if whoever did this to Gabby was taking notes from that criminal complaint, and I am curious to where her phone pinged when that was sent.

He said to them he was sleeping on it. I doubt he’d lug around a tarp he had used to dispose of a body. He was clean because he apparently showered in Colton bay before they picked him up. It bothers me too, because they had a tent. What happened to the tent? I’d bet money it wasn’t in the van when it was confiscated and it’s nowhere to be found now.
Maybe he had just purchased the tarp, and was returning to use it to move her around without spreading body fluids?

I think you're right. I also think Gabby was already gone by that point. She was supposed to meet with a friend at Yellowstone on the 27th and never made it. I really believe the searches are in the wrong area. I know they have eye witnesses that put the van at Spread Creek, but I think he had killed (and I do believe he killed her) on the 26th and she'll be found closer to the area her mother last heard from her.
She was going to be in touch with her friend Rose on the 29th, her birthday, to plan to meet at Yellowstone later on.
I'm leaning to something having happened either the 28th, or 29th before she had a chance to contact Rose.....though anytime after the FaceTime with her mom on the 25th is possible too.

I most certainly think BL is dead and the search team knows this as they have trained dogs in the effort etc. The mental state he was in, leaving and not coming back for days now seems too obvious to me. If he abandoned the mustang the parents can only assume he went in and is no longer alive. I think he commutsuicide

The dogs are probably scent trackers; LE retrieved BL's personal belongings for this purpose.

how did the silver car get back to the parent’s house? Add me to the list of those who think Brian was never there. So far, the last credible sighting of him is the tick tok pick up. IMO
Some people think the tik toker may be mistaken with BL's identity so who knows when he was last seen but this could potentially be it.

BBM. Same question - do you have a link handy where the FBI say this tiktok tip "might be credible?"
This was posted this afternoon by another poster, but I can't recall who. I'm sure if you google it, it'll come right up. In fact, the words reported by the media regarding the credibility of her tip were again linked here tonight in a post. So that's why I was curious why you'd said her tip got her nowhere, when to my understanding, it had already been established in the threads that she was listened to with interest, & that fact was reported by outlets already posted here. Gosh these threads are moving too fast to keep up with.

BBM. I didn't realize that. Do you have a link handy? If not, don't put time into it.

Do FBI announce possibilities about evidence? Did the FBI say that the tip is credible, or did tiktok say that she was in "constant contact" with FBI before posting tiktok clips about her experience online?

I think it has been addressed by NPPD:
North Port police told Fox News that they have indeed spoken with Baker.

"We have spoken with her and are potentially utilizing her info into our timeline," department spokesman Josh Taylor said in an email.

Full link to story below.

Gabby Petito: Police spoke to woman who claimed to see Laundrie days after Gabby last seen

This was posted this afternoon by another poster, but I can't recall who. I'm sure if you google it, it'll come right up. In fact, the words reported by the media regarding the credibility of her tip were again linked here tonight in a post. So that's why I was curious why you'd said her tip got her nowhere, when to my understanding, it had already been established in the threads that she was listened to with interest, & that fact was reported by outlets already posted here. Gosh these threads are moving too fast to keep up with.

Statement emailed from Josh Taylor:
Gabby Petito: Police spoke to woman who claimed to see Laundrie days after Gabby last seen
https://www.foxnews.com/us/gabby-petito-north-port-police-tiktok-laundrie-hitchhiking

Now this is a really interesting angle. I can pretty easily imagine him already being in therapy, and trying to contact his therapist - cell phone - when he got into trouble. But confidentiality rules and law would prohibit the therapist from initiating contact with LE.

With one exception: if the victim of a crime revealed during therapy is a child, the therapist is a mandated reporter of the abuse. This was a big struggle when laws were made to require this reporting because the tradition and codes of the profession are pretty absolutist about confidentiality.

BBM. Same question - do you have a link handy where the FBI say this tiktok tip "might be credible?"

North Port police:

North Port police, who are leading the investigation into Petito’s disappearance, told FOX News that they have indeed spoken with Baker.

"We have spoken with her and are potentially utilizing her info into our timeline," department spokesman Josh Taylor said in an email.

Gabby Petito: Police speak with TikTok user who claimed to give boyfriend Laundrie a ride

BL’s family owns several places of business in FL and in NY. I didn’t research to see which are currently licensed. They also own several properties in FL which seem to be rentals excluding their home.
Really? Have you seen their house? Real estate is the best investment for your money. I'd think if they had it it would be reflected in not only investment properties but first and foremost, the home they reside in.

How far is the parking lot from the campground that is being investigated?

It seems to me BL was trying to get to back the van parked somewhere in Jackson.

Did GP and BL leave their van in Jackson and ride with others to the campsite?

Was BL walking from the campsite back to the van?

I think it has been addressed by NPPD:
North Port police told Fox News that they have indeed spoken with Baker.

Full link to story below.

This is just speculation on my part, but I think she posted those Tiktoks because LE, after interviewing her, told her it might be helpful. She emphasizes over and over that if anyone watching was in the same area during the same time, they should rack their memories and go back over their photos. She also says that LE is aware that she posted the Tiktoks and they're okay with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa