Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hard to imagine the expense they are going to, in the reserve, to search there for Brian - if they don't think he is in there. Would they not just send in a few search teams and cut the expense down to minimal, if they really think BL is somewhere else?

After listening to the police commander, I think they have a hot lead. And by doing this interview, the commander is basically saying "we know you are in here Brian, we are not giving up, so come out of your hiding place with your hands up."
I do hope he’s in there, and they can flush him out soon. I definitely think intel lead them there, but I heard a reporter mention today that it was mainly local LE.
So, it made me think that other LE might be doing searches elsewhere that we don’t know about? I agree that they seem to be sparing no expense!

None of the media was asked to stand back by any of the police that attended by the looks of things…

If they really thought there was the potential that shots could be fired surely they’d want to move the media away from the scene?

I’m not buying it.

I do hope he’s in there, and they can flush him out soon. I definitely think intel lead them there, but I heard a reporter mention today that it was mainly local LE.
So, it made me think that other LE might be doing searches elsewhere that we don’t know about? I agree that they seem to be sparing no expense!

Well, I think the reporters are not getting close enough to see what is actually happening. The police commander specifically said there are multiple agencies there ... and by the equipment they are deploying, we know that there are definitely more agencies there than the local police.

A small bit of 100% true info that I'm not sure is out there I know for work he made prints like by cutting into that material clay stuff and cutting out grooves and then putting ink on the higher surface thing to make a print. Not sure if that's known or if he has pics up but it's true.
Block printing? (edited to add: Linocut)

That’s the only reason I think he may be alive. These two people are not acting like any version of grieving parents I’ve ever seen. And no one has been at the house with them, right? Not even their daughter? You would think there would be friends or family who, no matter what their son did, would want to help them through a stressful time.
Well, they certainly aren't out putting up missing posters in the neighborhood. Neither are they hoping on podcasts to air their dirty laundry ala Summer Wells dad.

In that area it would be illegal to be camping there.

But more importantly it is grizzly bear country and bears like to investigate smells, even if you are just cooking top ramen noodles
I don't know, maybe GP was strictly by the books, but BL clearly doesn't mind breaking the law. My view is they were 22 and 23 year olds living out of a van. I just don't think they were overly worried about park regulations and bears. Jmo.

Jeff Butera

@ABC7Jeff

ABC7 just obtained more documents related to the federal arrest warrant for #BrianLaundrie. Count One: - Using or Trafficking in Unauthorized Access Devices - Used a debit card that wasn't his with "intent to defraud" 1/3

Jeff Butera

@ABC7Jeff

Count One Carries: - 0-10 years prison - up to $250K fine - 3 yrs supervised release Estimated time of trial: 5 days #BrianLaundrie 2/3
Jeff Butera

@ABC7Jeff

They're asking for pre-trial detention because of: * "serious risk defendant will flee" * "serious risk obstruction of justice" #BrianLaundrie 3/3

https://twitter.com/ABC7Jeff/status/1441534280354705410

Please ignore if this has already been discussed. There is no way I can keep up with these lightning fast threads...

Have there been any photos released of what BL looks like with hair? I am assuming he is not completely bald at his young age. It would be difficult to keep shaved if he is on the run, and it may make for a good disguise as well. Just a thought...

Jeff Butera

@ABC7Jeff

ABC7 just obtained more documents related to the federal arrest warrant for #BrianLaundrie. Count One: - Using or Trafficking in Unauthorized Access Devices - Used a debit card that wasn't his with "intent to defraud" 1/3

Jeff Butera

@ABC7Jeff

Count One Carries: - 0-10 years prison - up to $250K fine - 3 yrs supervised release Estimated time of trial: 5 days #BrianLaundrie 2/3
Jeff Butera

@ABC7Jeff

They're asking for pre-trial detention because of: * "serious risk defendant will flee" * "serious risk obstruction of justice" #BrianLaundrie 3/3

https://twitter.com/ABC7Jeff/status/1441534280354705410
Are these not the same documents we already saw? I’m not seeing anything new here…

Please ignore if this has already been discussed. There is no way I can keep up with these lightning fast threads...

Have there been any photos released of what BL looks like with hair? I am assuming he is not completely bald at his young age. It would be difficult to keep shaved if he is on the run, and it may make for a good disguise as well. Just a thought...
Someone posted a photo from HS a on this thread, but it legit looks nothing like BL to me because he looks like such a baby! I'm guessing it was earlier in HS.

None of the media was asked to stand back by any of the police that attended by the looks of things…

If they really thought there was the potential that shots could be fired surely they’d want to move the media away from the scene?

I’m not buying it.

I think they have an obligation to check it out but were aware that if anything was REALLY happening, the 25 media people outside would have called them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa