Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #35

Where do you think BL is right now?

• Mexico

Votes: 50 7.1%
  • Cuba

Votes: 12 1.7%
  • Canada

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • Carlton Reserve, FL

Votes: 98 13.8%
  • Somewhere else in FL

Votes: 166 23.4%
  • New York

Votes: 24 3.4%
  • Somewhere else in the US

Votes: 306 43.2%
  • Somewhere else in the world

Votes: 32 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The poll at the top of the page got me thinking. Do you think he's alive? I really believe he would have been found by now if he was alive. I think he committed suicide.

Usually I have some opinion on these type of things, but I wish they had included a category of 'haven't got a clue!' However, if he is in that reserve, I think he is dead one way or another. And may not be found if an alligator got him.

JW is wound up, he isn’t holding back with insults.
Not to derail this thread with JW. But he’s obviously triggered by these events. He’s brought up his own son in several interviews. I believe his son was murdered in Florida so there’s maybe that connection getting to him.

the only good thing is people will remember what JW has to say and who he’s after. He’s been telling us who the most wanted and true “dirtbags” are for decades. But he’s been saying some pretty extreme things that you’d normally not hear on a news network.

With regard to engagement or not, I'm wondering if their matching tattoos are the 'engagement ring'? Nowadays people don't put as much importance on a diamond engagement ring as a symbol of commitment. Some people feel a tattoo is a more weighty symbol in that regard.

I can't seem to find the original instagram or pinterest source (so I won't link the pics here), but there is a picture of Brian's and Gabby's hands with fingers touching, and they both have vine tattoos. Her leaves are not filled in, but his are.

There was no 'Gabby's Dad incident'. That has been well and truly debunked.

I don't think it has been. There was an incident. My guess is that he was becoming more persistent and aggravated with their lack of response. This was her father not her step father.

FIRST ON FOX: Gabby Petito’s father was involved in a "public service" incident report at her fiancé Brian Laundrie’s home on Sept. 10, nine days after he returned to Florida without her from a cross-country road trip and a day before she was reported missing by her mother, according to heavily redacted police reports.

Petito did not go to the home physically, North Port police said separately, but expressed concern about his daughter's whereabouts.

Missing Gabby Petito's dad linked to Laundrie home incident report evening before daughter reported missing

So, what stopped the parents getting in touch with her parents when their lawyer begged them to get in touch?
Wait..what? I thought the Laundries’ attorney advised them to talk to no one, including Gabby’s family and all others. Their attorney actually “begged” them to get in touch with the Petito’s?

Yes, but the right side of her face did show a red mark. And a scratch.

So which is it? You just went from saying there was no physical evidence that he hit her, to pointing out the red mark and scratch on her face.

The 911 call and traffic stop happened one after the other. So you’re just saying whatever to minimise what Gabby went through. I’m sure Brian thanks you.

And I don’t want to get too personal here but I will say this. I witnessed my father physically abuse my mother on several occasions. I never saw any marks or bruises on her. Ever. Despite my witnessing the abuse, my father never admitted to it. And despite all of this, my mom never went around talking about the abuse to others, especially not LE. Does that mean she was not an abused woman??

Usually I have some opinion on these type of things, but I wish they had included a category of 'haven't got a clue!' However, if he is in that reserve, I think he is dead one way or another. And may not be found if an alligator got him.
I'm with Andree.... He would have to have access to treated water at some stage.. I honestly don't think anyone in the USA, or in Au where I live can be drinking wild water for days and days and days, it just doesn't work like that.. there are consequences. Most rivers and creeks are polluted in some way, either by man or beast.

I can''t see him toting his own water supply.

And he needs an audience.. who else is going to give him the feedback of his own wonderfulness that is oxygen to him? where is the adoration, the accomodation, the approval, the agreement?>. he can't be getting that from himself 24/7...

That article says nothing about the 'incident'. He reported her missing is all.
She was reported missing on the 11th. This was on the 10th and it does say a few things about it. I'm not trying to bicker but there was an incident, JP called police and the NEXT day she was reported missing.

I don't think it has been. There was an incident. My guess is that he was becoming more persistent and aggravated with their lack of response. This was her father not her step father.

FIRST ON FOX: Gabby Petito’s father was involved in a "public service" incident report at her fiancé Brian Laundrie’s home on Sept. 10, nine days after he returned to Florida without her from a cross-country road trip and a day before she was reported missing by her mother, according to heavily redacted police reports.

Petito did not go to the home physically, North Port police said separately, but expressed concern about his daughter's whereabouts.

Missing Gabby Petito's dad linked to Laundrie home incident report evening before daughter reported missing
BBM. This contradicts that he went to the home.

Dog the Bounty Hunter joins search for missing suspect Brian Laundrie

Eight days after he was reported missing, authorities appear no closer to locating Brian Laundrie.

A scaled-back police search team returned to the Carlton Reserve in Sarasota County, Florida, on Saturday where the missing man told family he was going for a hike last Tuesday.

He left home without his cellphone or wallet, family attorney Steve Bertolino said, and rumours of possible sightings have been flooding social media. So far, none of the sightings have been confirmed.

Several media outlets reported that Ms Petito’s remains had been cremated prior to her being brought back from Wyoming to New York.The Independent has sought confirmation from the family’s attorney Richard Stafford.

The search for Mr Laundrie received a boost on Saturday in the form of reality TV star Duane “Dog the Bounty Hunter” Chapman.

Mr Chapman showed up at the North Port home of Christopher and Roberta Laundrie on Saturday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500