Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly likely they were pooling their money and resources. He did work. But it looked like she was the one with the card, registered vehicle, cellphone. But as they were living together, considered themselves a couple snd were so considered by friends and family, and this trip is very much acknowledged as a joint venture, I’d say it was their joint resources until she died.

What can they do now to make things better? You really things will improve if they spoke out? MOO, I don’t. They, but really Brian Laundrie had pivotal moments when they could have done the right thing. But even so, he’d be in a lot of trouble. Her parents would want to kill him and inflict as much damage as possible if he had called LE and told them that he and Gabby had a fight and he accidentally killed her which is very likely what happened. Her father was very clear how he felt about his daughter , and so so most of us about our children. Bear in mind, Father also outright said that he was fine with Gabby being with BL. No red flags at all to him until..,,
BBM

1. Yes, there is much they could do right now. Publicly apologize to Gabby's family would be a starter. And that apology needs to encompass all the agony and pain they caused by giving G abby's family deafening silence.

Quote from Gabby's family:
"We called Brian, we called the mom, we called the dad, we called the sister, we called every number that we could find,” Petito said. “No phone calls were picked up, no text messages were returned.”
"Petito said he wants Laundrie to be held accountable for whatever part he played in Gabby’s disappearance, along with his family for protecting him."

2. Things could immensely improve for them. I remember the trial day Cindy Anthony fled to the bathroom to cry before she had to take the stand. So many could hear her cries clear down the hallway.

At that moment in time people responded by typing away on their keyboards that they melted for her and wanted to hold her so tight. So many felt she had a reckoning in that bathroom and was going to come out, stand by her grand daughter, and stop protecting her daughter.

She didn't.

And in that moment in time all the keyboards were hit again, but this time with rage for Cindy.

Humans are full of empathy and mercy. Yes, if BL's parents came out, apologized from the heart and then backed that up by supporting Gabby's parents.....yes, everything would change. Life would immensely improve for them. They would have a life again...

They need BL's DNA profile for comparison. It can be used for identification purposes or to compare to crime scene DNA, or any evidence that may link him to the homicide. Imo

OK, thank you. So I'm just guessing here, so the FBI never had BL's DNA. And now, again just guessing, there was skin found under Gabbie's nails, and they're comparing that to BL's DNA, which is on the item removed from the parent's home.. OR maybe comparing semen, or blood found at the crime scene?

OK, thank you. So I'm just guessing here, so the FBI never had BL's DNA. And now, again just guessing, there was skin found under Gabbie's nails, and they're comparing that to BL's DNA, which is on the item removed from the parent's home.. OR maybe comparing semen, or blood found at the crime scene?
This is what happened to Leticia Stauch. They used the DNA from inside her tennis shoe to compare to the blood found in Gannon's room.

Here are two interesting and brief videos about the type of 3D Crime scanner the FBI likely used on the Gabby Petito crime scene. This type of imaging allows investigators to walk through the crime scene after it has been disassembled, do additional measurements and investigation as though the crime scene still exists and jurors will be able to see the entire crime scene as though they were there. Animations can be added in to show what the evidence shows happened:

Moo...

I think she was killed on the 27th after the resturant encounter. They headed to the park after purchasing food, pulled into a spot, walked to a peaceful spot to have their meal. (I've done this many times)

BL opens his meal, it's not what/how he ordered, and he starts to rant. GP stands up to try and calm him and he slams her against the tree, causing a brain injury. I notice the first tree to the left in the crime photos has a large knot, sprayed orange about the height of a person, and a small orange marking at the base. The second tree, also orange paint and the third tree paint in bottom and top of tree. I feel she was injured, tried to flee, creating evidence. She may have succumbed to death at the log.

(My father fell, cut his head open about 8 inches on a bookcase, he loss consciousness. There was little blood but large blood clots. They were like jello.)

Harrowing photos show trees and rocks around Gabby Petito's death site marked by FBI | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
BBM

1. Yes, there is much they could do right now. Publicly apologize to Gabby's family would be a starter. And that apology needs to encompass all the agony and pain they caused by giving G abby's family deafening silence.

Quote from Gabby's family:
"We called Brian, we called the mom, we called the dad, we called the sister, we called every number that we could find,” Petito said. “No phone calls were picked up, no text messages were returned.”
"Petito said he wants Laundrie to be held accountable for whatever part he played in Gabby’s disappearance, along with his family for protecting him."

2. Things could immensely improve for them. I remember the trial day Cindy Anthony fled to the bathroom to cry before she had to take the stand. So many could hear her cries clear down the hallway.

At that moment in time people responded by typing away on their keyboards that they melted for her and wanted to hold her so tight. So many felt she had a reckoning in that bathroom and was going to come out, stand by her grand daughter, and stop protecting her daughter.

She didn't.

And in that moment in time all the keyboards were hit again, but this time with rage for Cindy.

Humans are full of empathy and mercy. Yes, if BL's parents came out, apologized from the heart and then backed that up by supporting Gabby's parents.....yes, everything would change. Life would immensely improve for them. They would have a life again...

How different this would be if his parents had responded to GP's father or mother and said they will cooperate fully with LE, AND protect the legal rights of their son and themselves. It wouldn't have been the worst thing in the world to say they believe their son is not involved, if they truly believed it.

They could have been decent people and still have used the legal protection afforded by The Constitution.

I’ve never been in AT, but I imagined he would go to this region, but go off trail into the woods. Is that possible? I don’t think he would go on the main trail pretending to be like any other hiker.

I had the same thought ... that perhaps if he is indeed on the AT, that he may find a spot just off the trail in a hilly, wooded secluded area where he is near enough a store to buy supplies, and also able to just camp and not risk being seen on the trail by continually moving along. But eventually whatever money he may have will run out...

Could Brian be hiding out in a community that has no access to TV/Internet and therefore people don’t know to look out for him? Like an off-the-grid naturalist community, a homeless encampment, an Amish community, or a cult. A reach, I know. Probably a dumb thought but just to put it out there that maybe he actually is surrounded by people helping him (hiring him to work on a farm, helping him with learning to disconnect from society, etc) without any idea they’re helping a fugitive.
Like Tad Cummins and the girl he kidnapped? It's possible.

Tennessee Girl Safe, Teacher Arrested at California Commune After Vanishing in March – NBC Bay Area

Maybe someone can answer my question. Didn't LE have a picture of the tent at one of the early press conferences? Iirc, they didn't mention it. But I got the impression they wanted people to be on the lookout for it.

My impression was that the tent was suitable for car camping, but was not really light enough to be a reasonable backpacking tent one could live in for any amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member