Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reading the opening post of where we are at. Can someone please clue me in on who JF is?

AUG 10: JF met Gabby and BL near Moab, Utah where they chatted about 40 min. JF and his girlfriend then set off on a hike to the Delicate Arch. When they got back to the parking lot, Gabby and Laundrie were gone.

This ‘Van-Life’ Couple Went on a Cross-Country Trip Out West. Only He Came Back.

"Jaye Foster, an Alabaman who is traveling the U.S. in his own customized Volkswagen bus, met Gabby and Laundrie near Moab, Utah, on Aug. 10. The three of them chatted for about 40 minutes, discussing the modifications they had made to their vans."

Interesting:

There doesn't seem to be much evidence that Brian Laundrie is in the Carlton Reserve

While the FBI are continuing to search the swamp area where Laundrie's parents claim he was headed to when they last saw him, they have not disclosed what, if any, evidence they have found linking him to the reserve.

Hasdell points out that they should be able to find tracks or movements of his because of the way the mud sinks beneath your feet.

However, he does acknowledge that cadaver dogs may have raised a promising alert that has encouraged police to keep searching the area.

Brian Laundrie's Parents May Be Forced To Pay For Estimated $1.2 Million Manhunt For Son

The only way is if she was doing something special that day, so clearly remembered the date.

Or electronic tracking that can be linked to a memorable event. For example, I use an application that tracks my Tesla car for various statistics (mostly for charging energy consumption), from that app I can know exactly where I was on a given day or time… as well as everywhere I drove.

Something like this can put a definite date and time stamp on events, or even a small detail that was noticed at a particular place.

In reading the opening post of where we are at. Can someone please clue me in on who JF is?

AUG 10: JF met Gabby and BL near Moab, Utah where they chatted about 40 min. JF and his girlfriend then set off on a hike to the Delicate Arch. When they got back to the parking lot, Gabby and Laundrie were gone.
"Jaye Foster, an Alabaman who is traveling the U.S. in his own customized Volkswagen bus, met Gabby and Laundrie near Moab, Utah, on Aug. 10. The three of them chatted for about 40 minutes, discussing the modifications they had made to their vans."

This ‘Van-Life’ Couple Went on a Cross-Country Trip Out West. Only He Came Back.

ETA: Reported JF for addition to list of case players always linked on page 1 of every thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moose Bar fits in this WSleuths timeline perfectly:

AUG 25 - Couple spots van at 5pm at Jenny Lake - alerts LE 9/17 they saw it

Aug 26 -

Jessica Schultz told the San Francisco Chronicle that she saw BL in the Spread Creek Dispersed Camping Area near the park on August 26. She said she was driving behind BL while he was in the couple's white van alone, before he parked it on the side of the road.

Aug 27-Gabby and BL at Merry Piglets, a Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27, when they said an agitated BL began arguing with a waitress.

AUG 27 - Gabby's uncle posts there was a snapchat Gabby sent a friend -heading to Yellowstone (in Dailymail article)
Do we know if BL was driving into, or out of the campground when JS supposedly saw him?

For those of you thinking BL is dead. Generally, criminal lawyers don't do pro bono work for corpses...unless its estate law. I don't think hand drawn cartoons constitutes an estate.
MOO

For all we know he has an estate. My grandparents left us money that wasn’t accessible until we weren’t “young and acting quite so dumb” anymore (literally that’s how the letters they wrote us phrased it!). We couldn’t have access to our inheritance until we were 25 for the first 50%, and 30 for the remainder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther