Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought, a theory:
Did BL kill, or was he an accomplish in the killing, of Kylen Schulte & Crystal Beck the night between August 12 and 13 in Moab when he and Gabby was separated by police and he was brought to a hotel in Moab ?

Did Gabby after August 13 sense something was wrong with BL and later found out or suspected that BL had comited something horrible ?

If you research BL back in time at his Instagram he has a really wired and kind of scarry facination of blood, death and horror even though he seem to try hide it behind his bizarre "humor".

Did it all end with that BL realized that Gabby had found out that he had killed Kylen Schulte & Crystal Beck and that BL then killed Gabby to silence her ?

I hope I am wrong and that gabby somhow will be found alive.

I posted this Sep 14:

Could there be a connection between the double murder of Kylen Schulte and Crystal Turner and the disappearance of Gabby Petito ?
Both cases was less than 7-10 miles apart August 12 and 13th, look at the timelines below!

Gabby Petito and boyfriend, Brian Laundrie is CP and BL in the timeline below
Kylen Schulte and Crystal Turner is KS and CT in the timeline below

Aug 12 ...
GP and BL was at a large rock structure at Arches National Park in Grand County, Utah, on Aug. 12.
This is ca 7 to 10 miles from the Woody's Tavern in Moab were KS and CT was last seen Aug 13

Aug 13 ...
KS and CT was last seen at Woody's Tavern in Moab on Aug. 13. Bar security footage shows the woman leaving at approximately 8:30 p.m. (addres of the tavern 221 S Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA)

Aug 18 ...
KS and CT was found shot to death at a campsite in the South Mesa area of the La Sal Mountains
(less than 1 mile from Whispering Oaks ranch, UT and this is ca. 25 miles S/E of the Woody's Tavern)

Here is a map with the 3 location, from north to south:

Arches National Park Visitor Center
Woody's Tavern in Moab
Location of were the bodies of KS and CT were found

Google Maps

This is going quick and it's probably been touched on. I read in one of the pressers that they don't suspect "any criminality at this point." IMO, they have to have the cell information. BL had a 30 hour drive if he didn't stop at all. That means the text from the 30th and the uploads to Spotify absolutely happened AFTER he left her. If they don't suspect criminality, my guess is that they know those actions were performed far away from wherever he was at the time. MOO

In the YouTube vid (sorry don't have link) GP states, "look at Gabby, outside"
I am starting to think, that this trip was not her idea, or her plan and BL was in charge of everything.
I am not an outdoors person, in fact I am not a fan of nature at all, so I would never plan a trip like this.

That was sarcasm. "Haha look at Gabby, never outside" - meaning the opposite. Gabby was absolutely an outdoorsy person long before she was even with BL. Her IG photos depict her almost exclusively outdoors as early as 2016 right through until recently.

With the current helicopter presence and GP’s parents’ statements about Wyoming, it seems like they suspect she may be in Yellowstone. :(

Helicopters in Yellowstone? I'd only seen helicopters in California areas, not Yellowstone - and they were very likely damage assessment tours for wildfires.

Are there helicopters over Yellowstone?

The plan was Yellowstone - not Yosemite, confirmed by a friend who was supposed to meet her there on the 29th.

GP was supposed to meet the friend in Yellowstone in September. Dates weren’t confirmed because the trip was off-schedule. GP was supposed to call the friend in 8/29 to firm up when they would meet up.

The source originally reporting this text was Gabby’s step-uncle Mike. He posted a timeline (handwritten on loose leaf) that the family had put together.

EXCELLENT! Now we just need to see the text itself. People in Florida MIGHT be vulnerable to confusing Yosemite with Yellowstone. And their stress must have been extreme - and still is.

Utah police considered charging Gabby Petito with domestic violence after a fight with her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie

According to the article:
According to body-camera footage released by the Moab City Police Department, officers considered charging Petito in the incident, despite Laundrie saying he wasn't hurt and that he didn't want to press charges.

"It sounds like she's the primary aggressor," a police officer can be heard saying in the video. "The problem with her being the primary aggressor, in instances of domestic assault, be it male or be it female — we should arrest."

Police then go on to tell Laundrie that he would have to be separated from Petito for the night and that he could go into a police station the following day to have the charges dropped.
Why was it domestic violence? Hate to be obtuse but was it only the presence of marks on his body presumed to have been made by her? I think the officer in charge made the right call. IF BL really flew back to Florida, he should have stayed there. Gabby could have asked her Dad for help getting home. He seems like a standup guy from today's presser.

I'm still hung up on BL driving away without her/showing up at home without her. Where is she Brian?

MOO

He told the officer that the scratch was from a wire not Gabby. There was one on his upper right arm that the officer saw. Brian indicated he was not aware of that one. I noticed in earlier photos how short GP's fingernails were and I'm thinking it took a lot of force to break the skin. Just an observation.

I think that really depends. My partner marks if I look at him wrong. It's just his skin type. I can playfully grab his wrist and he has a red mark on it for an hour or more. Me? I never mark. I dropped a very heavy metal piece on my foot broke all the bones in the top of it and never had a single mark on my skin.

I just keep going back to the van. How did HE end up with the van?

There's something in my gut saying that's the big clue to how whatever went down did. He made sure he and the van stayed together, and both ended back up in Florida. Had he left the van out west, and there was no sign of G, it seems the search radius would have combed out in the vicinity of the van. Maybe he didn't want that.

Right now, I'm assuming he got what he wanted: the van, back to Florida, no communication with G's relatives, and virtually no communication with LE.

I agree. All indications are that she was desperate to stay with the van and not be abandoned or left stranded. So much so that she physically fought him for possession of the keys and to get back into the van. Which is what got her in trouble with LE: panicking and trying not to be left behind.

Doesn't BL even mention that she didn't want to be left behind "again"? So just how many times has he locked her out and told her to walk the other way? How many times has she feared he was going to drive off and leave her in an unsafe situation?

MOO but there seems to be indicators of control issues on BL's part. Anyone else get that vibe? Gabby blaming herself and assuming the guilt for things escalating seems pretty text book too.

That bro-like fist bump with the cops, ugh.

As a DV survivor it has been tough to watch the body cam footage. I just see so much of the young me in how she was reacting, the state she was in.

Perhaps I'm not being fair to BL. Or perhaps I just know a passive aggressive abuser when I see one.

THIS! Every word!

Did you miss where the fight, the Moonflower co op where one of the victims was working that day, where Brian and Gabby spent 6 hours on the Wi-Fi and the hotel LE took Brian to is like 100 yards from each other?

That said, I'm not sure the cases are connected. But it makes me curious.

How do you know that about the six hours on the wifi?

Everything below is of course my opinion given current facts, and I am not a professional.

I am copying/paraphrasing a bit from an old Columbo script:

Jack and Jill went up the hill.
Jack came back with no Jill (in this case in Jill's car).

Now Jack won't say where Jill is (nor even where he last saw her).

The police video report is important, as it gives a glimpse into state of mind, but
for better or worse, (and I am making no judgements) couples have
moments like that and move on. I am not minimizing domestic abuse by any means.
It doesn't prove anything other than they were in fact in Moab, Utah on that date,
and had some type of trouble. It shows a young woman that is very upset,
but we can't positively know why. It could have been her state of mind as she said,
or she could have been covering for him.

The last verifiable time anyone knows GP's location is 8/25/21- Wyoming.
On 9/1/21, BL is in Florida in GP's car. We know that GP is not in the car
now, but we don't know that she was not in the car between Wyoming and
Florida. She is reported missing by her folks on 9/11/21.

BL is refusing to speak.

I sincerely pray that I am wrong, but the facts seem fairly simple to me.

I would be greatly surprised if there was a connection to the other murders.

Why was it domestic violence? Hate to be obtuse but was it only the presence of marks on his body presumed to have been made by her? I think the officer in charge made the right call. IF BL really flew back to Florida, he should have stayed there. Gabby could have asked her Dad for help getting home. He seems like a standup guy from today's presser.

I'm still hung up on BL driving away without her/showing up at home without her. Where is she Brian?

MOO

The witness who made the 911 call said that Gabby slapped Brian several times, and that he then held her face away from him, without striking her. He then got into the van, presumably to get away from her to de-escalate (not not for sure) and she panicked and fought to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86