Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question, is there a good reason that we are not considering that others could be involved?

I realize we are confined here to discuss only Brian, as a person of interest and indicted on a debit card charge.

But as a forum based on justice for Gabby, is it possible to consider and theorize that the ultimate finding of justice might include OTHERS that we are either unaware of or only allowed to poke around the edges of? Opinions only, within the guidelines?

This case doesn't seem nearly as weird to me, if Brian is innocent or in witness protection. And yes, I get how very unlikely that is, but if either of those IS the case, this situation makes perfect sense, to me. Moo!!!

Otherwise, yes, if he is guilty it is quite the square peg in a round hole. IMO! KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) or not, it sure is unusual. IMO, JMO, MOO-sometimes outloud.

I think LE is (or at least they had). MOO

Despite SB's public comments, he doesn't seem all that anxious about BL's whereabouts. No pleas to turn himself in. No words of encouragement (Hey Bri! We're all good! Its just a credit card charge and you don't have a record. We can plead you down! You'll be home in a few weeks!).
Remember the dream team? Even they knew better than to have their client doing a runner. They held a BIG press conference and actually won their client a lot of sympathy. Right or wrong, THOSE guys knew how to work the media for their client's benefit. Despite future mess ups, their client is playing golf in Florida. Fore!
SB should take a lesson from the masters.
MOO

I realize people don't like SB and want to make fun of him, but I have never seen him contradict himself once through his texts. If anything, it was just a confusion. The date that BL left the house was contradiction on the parents part. So can anyone point out where he contradicted himself? Someone was adamant but couldn't show me any of the proofs because I believe they have been reading fake texts circulating twitter.

Sorry I wasn't clear above as far as which video I saw the vehicles. You can see these vehicles in the Bethune video. Here is a link to the Bethune video (it is on the first page of every new thread in the second post)

if you pause it at minute 1:07 and ad 1:12, you can see each vehicle
Whose sandals are those on the ground?

Has anyone discussed Ashleigh Banfield’s incredible find last night?

Ashleigh Banfield is a long time legal analyst. I don’t believe she is a licensed attorney but IMO she has clearly displayed that she has learned quite a lot on the job. MOO.

Please stick with me here.

The Mustang Abandoned Vehicle Report is here: https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1445796327397416960

In order to be classified as abandoned, it seems quite clear that the vehicle must first be present at the location for 5 days:

Sec. 42-56. - Findings.

(c) The Florida Legislature … has prescribed procedures which may be followed by municipalities for the proper removal and disposal of abandoned and unlawfully parked vehicles.
(d) The city commission of the City of North Port, Florida, finds that the amendment of its existing ordinance provisions … consistent with state law...

Sec. 42-57. - Definitions.

Abandoned vehicle. …Vehicles on public property … which have been left for a period of five days or longer shall be presumed to be abandoned.

Sec. 42-58. - Abandonment prohibited.

It shall be unlawful for any person to abandon any vehicle upon public property within the corporate limits of the City of North Port, Florida. Any vehicle … left upon public property for a period of five days or longer shall be presumed to be abandoned…

Municode Library

The incident was written up on Tuesday, September 14, 2021. Going backwards, here is where we land:

Day 5: Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Day 4: Monday, September 13, 2021
Day 3: Sunday, September 12, 2021
Day 2: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Day 1: Friday, September 10, 2021

BL had been gone for days, maybe since the camping trip. This is MOO. But, unless LE made an error in issuing this incident report, LE and the FBI know that the Laundrie timeline is untrue. MOO

Edit: Note it could be possible that 9/14/2021 was Day 4 with 9/15 being planned date for tow. This would put the first date that vehicle was "noticed" at the Reserve at Saturday, September 11, 2021, as opposed to Friday. Still way ahead of the Laundrie's first claimed timeline and second revised timeline.

MOO We'd have to see the redacted part to see if there had been a previous visit that noted when the vehicle was first observed parked in that location. It could be that this was labeled as an abandoned vehicle on the 14th to start the 5 day evidence chain till it could be officially deemed an abandoned vehicle.

Do you mean a jury would start at the point of innocent and then get to guilty?
That wouldn't take long for me.

Yes. That's what I meant. Jurors MUST start with the presumption of innocence. Deciding guilt shouldn't be based on what one thinks before the trial. It has to be based on evidence presented during the trial That's the law. Hopefully people who won't follow the law won't be seated on any jury. Ever.

JMO

‘Just turn yourself in’, Petito family pleads with Brian Laundrie - follow live

LIVE Updates

Family attorney updates Chris Laundrie’s role in search for son Brian
Steve Bertolino, the lawyer for the Laundrie family, issued a statement after Chris Laundrie returned from helping police search for his son.

"Today Chris Laundrie accompanied members of law enforcement into the Reserve to show them the trails and places Chris and Brian have hiked and which Brian was known to frequent," the statement said, according to Fox News. "There were no discoveries but the effort was helpful to all. It seems the water in the Preserve is receding and certain areas are more accessible to search."

‘I’m just bald’: Shirts launch for bald men other than Brian Laundrie
“Nope! I’m not Brian Laundrie”, say the shirts popping up on stores like TeeChip and Etsytees, as spotted by the NY Post.

Police deny claims of new clues found at Florida campsite
Investigators denied reports of “fresh traces of a campsite” at the alligator-infested Carlton Reserve that has been the focus of the nationwide manhunt for Brian Laundrie.

A source close to the family made the claim on CNN on Wednesday, but on Thursday Police spokesperson Josh Taylor told the outlet it’s possible what was thought to be a campsite was seen from the air.

“But when they got on the ground that’s not what it turned out to be? Sure, I think that’s a possibility,” Taylor said. “Bottom line, is that investigators are telling me that no campsite was found out there.”

‘Just turn yourself in’: Gabby Petito’s parents urge Brian Laundrie to surrender to police
The family of Gabby Petito issued an emotional plea to Brian Laundrie for the “missing piece in the puzzle” to what happened to the dead 22-year-old.

Gabby Petito’s parents say they want Brian Laundrie ‘in a jail cell for the rest of his life’
Gabby Petito’s parents told Dr Phil on Thursday that they want to see Brian Laundrie captured alive and imprisoned.

Mr Laundrie has not been charged with Ms Petito’s death.

Joseph Petito, Ms Petito’s father, said he wants Mr Laundrie to be jailed for the rest of his life.

I had this thought today on my drive home. & this is pure speculation. The parents said he went to the Carlton Reserve. What if that was true…partially. How easy would it be - before he was reported missing & the FBI was involved in searching - for a family friend or relative to have signed a 1 year lease on an apartment & paid a few months rent in advance, then picked him up at the Carlton Reserve - & he’s sitting there chilling in an apartment & just not coming out? We all kinda went with what the parents said bc it made sense. He’s an outdoorsman, he likes to hike, & camp, etc. It made sense. The FBI wouldn’t have been monitoring communications at the time. & idk…that’s just an example but I feel like it could have been so so easy for something else to have happened & that’s a little frustrating. JMO & pure speculation.
I think someone would have come forward by now. MOO (And, maybe they have. There's a lot we don't know.) MOO

What if BL never went to the Carlton Reserve in the first place?
Prove it right, or prove it wrong. :)
I actually believe he went there to toss her phone to a Gator. It might not eat a phone on it's own, but if something were tossed to a Gator whose mouth was open, would it swallow first without asking questions?

There's a simple enough, plausible explanation for the Yellowstone message that nobody seems to take into account. It's not unreasonable that people who travel and frequently talk about travel, camping, etc, would have frequently typed the names of other popular locations. Well, our phones learn our patterns. And so it's not outside the realm of reality for someone just sending a quick text to type out a "Y" and hit send without realizing that predictive text said Yellowstone, not Yosemite. The two words look similar enough if you're not paying attention. Remember it's only speculated that Gabby was dead before that message was sent, but none of us actually know that.

MOO.

They still weren't in Yellowstone, though.

The possible window of GP's death is suggested in the official documents/public releases from LE agencies - which includes a federal arrest warrant and search warrant. It doesn't take much to reasonably deduce. Both documents are publicly accessible.

But technically, you are correct, we probably won't know the exact details or estimate of time of death until a trial happens. Which is dependent on BL being apprehended first and then charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen