Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn’t have to put up the defense. Prosecutors have to prove that this is not a reasonable possibility. If there is no physical evidence that they can connect to BL, it could be a tough case because there are explanations that are not all that far fetched. Likely? No. Do I believe them? No. But it’s how it plays in court

Incorrect. Prosecutors do have the burden of proof, but they only have to prove the case in the affirmative beyond a reasonable doubt (i.e., what did happen rather than what didn't happen). They are under no legal obligation to disprove anything the defense says, only to prove their own case.

BL seems not to have a problem offing those he "loves" when they stress him.
Just a warning for extended family members and the planet at large.
Dangerous man.

Again, good point!

So, if he loves himself, and your premise is true, how do you think this will end?

I'm still thinking we will all be disappointed/saddened with how this "Laundrie story unfolds".

It could possibly get worse and worse tho until it ends. :( He needs food/shelter/supplies, and may take them by force if he is desperate.

This guy needs captured stat.

Now I am really re-thinking the van door closing in the tik tok video. Gabby was out going, she would not have shut that door. If he was alone and had killed her he would shut the door and not want to be seen. I can't remember that date that video was taken, sorry. But now I think she was already dead when those people drove by the van...this should get us really close the the day she died.
moo
This video has been very informative to us sleuths. However, I now feel so sad for the RWB TikTokers as they now know that they were so close to a murderer.

Duane Chapman, better known by Dog the Bounty Hunter, released a statement on the results of Gabby Petito's autopsy.

“The coroner’s statement has established a timeline that looks worse for Brian Laundrie. His continued evasion of law enforcement makes him look guilty. His best decision now would be to turn himself in,” said Chapman. “I can’t fathom how Brian’s parents can live with themselves after how they’ve stonewalled the Petito family. They need to be doing more to signal Brian to stop running."

BREAKING NEWS: Laundrie family attorney reacts to news Gabby Petito was strangled

This is just speculation, but if Gabby was killed in the van (or her body placed there) and the Laundrie parents helped Brian clean the van upon his return to Florida, could they be charged with accessory after the fact?

I'm sure they looked at stomach content, or tried to, but it may no longer have been there by the time the body was found. National parks are full of wild animals and insects and bad weather. I'm sure whatever was out there did not leave her remains alone.

(Something BL thought would help him escape his crime).

JMO

Good points I had not thought of. Thank you.

He probably didn't kill her in the van. Dogs and LE would have found evidence of that, and BL would have been aware of evidence in the van, yet he drove it all the way to FL and probably would have ditched it if he thought there was evidence of death in it. He probably killed her in their tent, or near their tent, and her stepdad and others have said there was a spot for a tent right where she was found, and a little rock circle like for a small campfire.

JMO

what evidence are you talking about? DNA was all over the van. Besides it doesn't leave a whole lot of evidence to strangle someone... JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase