Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
They reported him missing after 2 or 3 full days, which is reasonable for an adult.

Well, they initially said he left Tuesday, and they reported him missing on Friday-that is 3 full days. Except that it came out much later that he actually left on Monday, so that is 4 full days…might not seem like much, but if they thought he was on the move, it is a fair amount of time to be walking

Legally, NPPD couldn't hold him at that point.
No, but could NPPD had assured the public that they knew where he was.
For some reason they didn't think he was a flight risk.

Sheriff Grady Judd of Polk County stated Brian would never have gone missing if he had been in Polk County
Also, Grady Judd says a lot of things.
jmho

In my experience, even abusive people can love--and do.

No one is 100% rainbows and light or 100% evil and demonic. So many shades of gray exist. I believe Brian loved Gabby. Perhaps way too much.

People don't love the same either. His kind of love for Gabby might have been a lot different than a type of selfless love other people have for their SOs. His approach to their relationship, according to some accounts, was more possessive, less "I want her to be happy" and more "I want to be happy" - and that could have been what led to her murder and whatever happened to him. And by some accounts he wanted her to keep telling total strangers that they were engaged. That showed me that he was really controlling too. That's bad in a relationship, IMO.
But now it looks like we'll never get to know now what was going on in his mind.

The fact that they're doing a whole press conference instead of just a tweet is very significant to me. if the "apparent partial human remains" weren't actually human would they do to all this trouble?

Im pretty sure Im aware of that being on this forum and all :p

Point remains the same, killing someone then killing yourself after, is a waste. It's pointless. It's vile and evil. Regardless of what drove this monster to do this (if that's what happened)

The funny thing keeps happening to me. My glasses are always the last place I look for them. I have no idea why they are in the couch when I searched the table first.
Of course something lost is found in the last place a person looks. Why continue looking if you've found what was lost? LOL :D

If I were those Laundries I'd sell that house so fast and get the heck out of there. I don't imagine people will suddenly become sympathetic - or even civil - to them once a positive i.d. is made (which I think will be the case). IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74