Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
except there was no catastrophic flood here nor was it mating season. BL was in this swamp before. The risks of alligator attacks were near zero. IMO he killed himself and the likes of alligators, armadillos, rats, birds and others took an opportunity for a meal. Just another day in paradise.

Like he just up-and-left Gabby to the elements.
May sweet justice proceed for sweet Gabby.

Oh believe me, making info public is a big plus. I was the plaintiff in a med mal suit and the info that came to light was tremendous. Sometimes justice and vindication comes in many forms.
Totally agree. .. The Coroner, in Wyoming made a finding that Gabby's death was Homicide, surely that warrants an inquest... in most western world law systems it would be automatic.

If the criminal is dead and so is his victim, what's the point of worrying about evidence? There won't ever be a trial.
The police continue the investigation to close out the case. It also provides accountability to the victim's family. It doesn't just magically end because the victim and perp are dead.

Like he just up-and-left Gabby to the elements.
May sweet justice proceed for sweet Gabby.
He was that angry, ey, TGY.. he was not going to dusty up his hands and dig a grave, or throw bushes over her, no. Just, no. She can cop what's coming to her from the weather and the wildlife. That 'll teach her. ....

People want the killer to face justice.
The only POI was BL. He now is dead.

One thing that can happen is the truth coming out.

Brian comes home. Flies back to Gabby. Returns with her van, but no Gabby.
What did Brian tell his parents?
Why didn’t they talk with the Petitos, to at least tell them where is Gabby?
No one responded to the Petitos and the Laundries went family camping!
Then Brian goes missing. Still no communication.
Gabby was STILL missing.
What happened to Gabby Petito?
What evidence does the FBI have?
How did Brian die?
Officially, who killed Gabby?

These are the questions the world is asking.
I want to know what happened the night before the van was seized and the Laundries retained an attorney. Why is the report redacted and why did GP's mother say she couldn't discuss it?

In case he wasn't the murderer and there's a maniac running around looking for another victim. Not likely in this case, as all signs point to BL as the perpetrator, but no one will know for sure until the evidence is presented. IMO.

I don't think anyone who's talking about the handling of the evidence in the park thinks that Brian isn't responsible. Afaict, there are only a couple of posters who think it's not already been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he did it. And I've read a whole lot of these threads. jmo

Were all of Gabby’s belongings that she brought on the trip still left in the van? How could BL have told his parents that she went off with friends, etc, when her clothes, wallet, phone, keys were in the van?

Why would his parents even look in the van? You can't see anything but the front see through the windshield / side windows. What reason would they have had to open the van and snoop through the contents?

BBM: Exactly, morally or ethical means were not met in any way by the parents. JMO
If anything, it only further reinforces to me that they knew it all. MOO This is why they could not speak. The 5th was not taken for the defense counsel's standard "canned" response of "Well, if you know nothing you still say nothing because you know those cops, well, they're gonna try to entrap you." No. Nonsense. People cooperate all of the time. IMO, they couldn't speak bc they knew (and know) what happened. Cassie "could" speak because she does not know. THIS is the one thing SB did right - he protected Cassie. MOO JMO

"They are human remains, no doubt there. I would say that the remains were consistent with one individual, you know skeletal remains," North Port Police spokesperson Josh Taylor told CNN.

Investigators also found clothing believed to be consistent with what Laundrie was wearing when he took off September 13, according to Taylor.

Dental records show remains found at Carlton Reserve are those of Brian Laundrie, FBI says

First I’ve heard about the clothing.

Realistically how likely is it they had the phone number (cell, landline) for their 22-year old daughter's boyfriend's 9 years older & married with children sister? I know some posts say it's possible to buy databases to get cell numbers. I didn't know that and if they didn't, I doubt they did that when in a panic.

JMO

edited by me for emphasis..

One good reason, one almost overwhelming reason would be the fact the Brian and Gabby lived at that house, the sister's house, with the BIL and the two nephews, with that sisters phone for a year , and a few months.. seems reasonable to me that Gabby's parents would have that number, the correct number, and no nonsense about it at all. One missed call, ok.. not hundreds... you know it makes sense.

Right, but the claims that his parents helped him evade are just not accurate. He was at his parents' place and LE knew it. They had ample opportunity to apprehend Brian should they want to. On the 13th he told his parents he was going for a hike. When he didn't return from that hike in a timely manner his parents notified the FBI the same day, as claimed by Bertolino. What more could they have done?

I have actually been giving a great deal of though to the question of whether or not Brian confessed to his parents. My gut on this is no. Definitely not right away, but maybe toward the end. In my view Brian is looking after Brian. He is going to say whatever furthers his own goals. I suspect he planned suicide all along. So what did he say in order to manipulate his parents? Whatever he felt would work.
U agree, it appears there were many desperate moments for BL. And the first recorded was the stop at moab. The DV incident. It seems things with the relationship were in a question at, or by that time. In retrospect. I pause, because, I still feel the sadness, this case us filled with sadness and loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther