Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's SB saying something quite different at 1:53

In the interview with Ashley he admits he didn't actually file a missing persons report with the FBI. Instead, he clarifies that he spoke to some FBI person and mentioned that Brian had gone hiking and hadn't returned yet. I'm betting we'll find out later the person he mentioned it to wasn't FBI.

So what happened to Brian's phone that he had on the trip? I wonder what the reasoning was for buying a new one with his mother. It's already suspected that he had Gabby's phone post her death. I wonder what kind of incriminating texts there might have been between the two. Why else have both of those phone's been inexplicably disappeared?

I would put money on BL having her passwords and access to her accounts, even without her actual phone. They shared a lot and he strikes me as the sort to be that controlling. I’m convinced he was probably monitoring her when he went back home for the ‘storage’ trip. Whether or not he was daft enough to access them once she was dead though, who knows.

On Nancy Grace’s show today, Joe Scott Morgan said something super interesting to me. Warning. It’s a bit graphic. But idk any other way to say what he was saying. LE said they found a partial human skull. He said that the word that stands out to him the most is the word “partial.” That the human skull is robust & very very strong. Making him question how did the skull of all things end up in a “partial” state. Even considering outside elements (weather, scavengers, etc.), the skull being “partial” was very significant to him just considering how robust & strong the human skull is. Then to take into account they had enough there to get a match on the dental records was also a significant piece of info to him considering something had to have happened to leave a strong bone like the skull in a “partial” state. Idk…when he said that I was like…hmmm. It really got me thinking.. & I had not thought of it like that before. I thought it was super interesting so I thought I’d share. JMO.

While the skull is strong, the jaw, or mandible, can be easy detached. Well, not easily. lol But more easily than breaking the skull into pieces.

I can't remember what was stated in the beginning regarding the mustang but every time it's been mentioned recently something seems off. In the early days of the case, when it was first reported that the mustang was left on the preserve lot, wasn't it mentioned that tickets were given to vehicles left on the lot for 5 days or longer? I thought that I remembered hearing something to that effect (though everything is running together at this point) and if that is the policy/law why was the mustang ticketed after less than 5 days?
If the L's weren't telling the truth about what day the mustang was left on the lot, correcting the timeline could show BL went into the reserve days earlier than reported. IMO
I don't remember 5 days being stated for parking in regards to the Mustang.

Unfortunately I've had to hear the news in passing during work the past 2 days. I can't help but count the number of victims this case continues to accumulate. We all came here for Gabby, the initial victim. I'd be ignorant to think she's been the last in this series of tragedies.

SOOOO many people have, and will, suffer because of what's transpired over the past month or so. How are either family supposed to move past this? I can't imagine what they must be feeling.

I can't remember what was stated in the beginning regarding the mustang but every time it's been mentioned recently something seems off. In the early days of the case, when it was first reported that the mustang was left on the preserve lot, wasn't it mentioned that tickets were given to vehicles left on the lot for 5 days or longer? I thought that I remembered hearing something to that effect (though everything is running together at this point) and if that is the policy/law why was the mustang ticketed after less than 5 days?
If the L's weren't telling the truth about what day the mustang was left on the lot, correcting the timeline could show BL went into the reserve days earlier than reported. IMO

My biggest question was:
"Who goes camping/hiking with a MUSTANG?"

I think BL’s initial plan was to run but he soon realised it would never work! There are just way too many people dying from DV. A moments loss of temper and losing control of your emotions leads to such devastating ends for so many. Moo

The ticket was issued 14:42 on 9/14/21. It stated that if the car was not removed within 5 days it would be towed.

source: Brian Laundrie search: Activity ramps up at Carlton Reserve in Gabby Petito case

I would put money on BL having her passwords and access to her accounts, even without her actual phone. They shared a lot and he strikes me as the sort to be that controlling. I’m convinced he was probably monitoring her when he went back home for the ‘storage’ trip. Whether or not he was daft enough to access them once she was dead though, who knows.
What about 3rd party authentication when logging into accounts?
It drives me nuts with my cell phone.
I'm computer dumb. When I try to log into my bank account on my own computer I have to have my cell with me to enter the code I am texted. Same goes for many bills I pay.
I'm sure there is a way to remedy this, but for now, I HAVE TO HAVE my celly telly to access my accounts everywhere except ON my phone.
MOO
ETA: no telling what kind of flipping, blocking he did with others phones, but device forensics should find it.

During the Watts case I used to recap Ashleigh. I can do it tonight for ya! I'll keep editing this comment :) (parentheses MOO)

A: When did u become involved with the L's pertaining to this case:
S: Sept 11 (seems unsure)
A: So you didn't talk to them from Sept 1st-Sept 11th?
S: That's privileged info...I didn't say that, you asked me when I became involved in this case and it was Sept 11th. (...)
A: But you weren't retained as counsel till the 11th so anything before that wouldn't be privileged?
S: Not true, anything we say with respect to legal matters is privileged
A: How did u first connect w the Laundries after Brian returned on the 1st?
S: Everything is confidential and I can't speak about that.
A: How was Roberta reacting to your conversations?
S: I can't tell you much but she's been distraught and grieving.
A: bla bla bla
S: I can't discuss anything prior to Sept 11.
A: So did you have good conversations with the 3 of them on the 12th and 13th?
S: I had private conversations with all three, I had an understanding of how the house was functioning. There were some convos with all 3 together. ( sounds like they were talking a lot)
A: When you spoke to Brian was he suicidal?
S: He seemed alert and responsive, I spoke to Roberta about 45 minutes ago about this and she said how does anyone know what's going on inside? He didn't seem suicidal and the parents didn't think he was either.
A: So was he grieving over the death of Gabby?
S: A poor choice of words on my part, he was upset.
A: Did Brian know Gabby was dead
S: Confidential info, can't answer
A: Did Brian kill Gabby
S: I can't say he did or didn't I'm sure the FBI may be able to fill those answers in at a different time.
Did Chris and Roberta know their son killed Gabby?
S: I don't know what their son told them
A: What was in the notebook?
S: Not sure could be a suicide note, drawrings, not sure.
A: Could there be a confession?
S: Nothing would surprise me with this case, even the fact Chris and Roberta were the ones to find the items, there have been so many twists and turns, I don't think anything would surprise me.
A: Did Brian have any substances with him?
S: Not that I know of prescribed or otherwise
A: What was in the backpack?
S: No one knows
(a bunch of questions about timeline, and Steve saying everything was crazy and everyone made mistakes about days. ...Steve is going on and on and on about when B was reported missing, FBI said he was missing, he said they were missing, FBI came to the L's, ...OMG I don't even know. Steve needs to stop talking. He's saying someone else besides the parents or him reported Brian missing? I don't know what he's trying to say. He's trying to cover his behind)
Thank you so much, wish I had caught this broadcast. Much appreciate your time on this!

I will be first to admit that I have condemned the Laundries privately, if not here publicly, for not answering Gabby's family's communications when they became concerned that they hadn't heard from her.

It occurred to me tonight that perhaps they suspected that Brian was responsible for her demise and were too ashamed to speak to her family. What could they possibly have said?

The fact is that we have no idea what the Laundries knew or didn't know or when.
The fact is that there is no actual evidence that we know of that they helped him escape or hide.

I'ma give them the benefit of the doubt pending further information coming to light.

They aren't responsible for Brian's actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickyStebbins78