WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito - Grand Teton National Park - MEDIA, MAPS *NO DISCUSSION - #2

Longtime Laundrie attorney Steve Bertolino issued me the same response after Chris and Roberta’s depositions: “no surprises on our side.” After reading through my report and seeing the statement, Pat Reilly, representing #GabbyPetito’s family, sent me this response to Bertolino:
View attachment 452998
I strongly agree with the Laundrie's insensitivity and selfishness. Strongly agrree.

The family of Gabby Petito, who was killed in August 2021 by her fiance Brian Laundrie, says that their daughter’s killer’s father admitted during a deposition that he received a “frantic” phone call from his son, who told his parents that Petito was “gone” — 13 days before any law enforcement agency was notified she was even missing.

The revelation comes in an amended complaint filed last week in the ongoing civil case between Gabby Petito’s parents Joseph Petito and Nichole Schmidt against Christopher Laundrie and Roberta Laundrie.

Read the third amended complaint, below.

Dec 4th, 2023, 6:18 pm

Steven Bertolino just sent me the following response:

1702397968625.png

#BREAKING: Petito attorney Pat Reilly has withdrawn his motion to compel the testimony of Laundrie attorney Steven Bertolino. No hearing Dec. 20. #GabbyPetito“After further consideration, I no longer feel what Brian Laundrie told Steven Bertolino is needed to make our case.”

6:06 PM · Dec 11, 2023

The above quote is from Reilly.I asked him if the withdrawal is indicative of another development in the case. He said no, it was simply a decision made based on what he feels they need to prove their case in May.Awaiting a response from Bertolino.

6:16 PM · Dec 11, 2023

Two new bills have been filed in the Florida legislature, as a response to the 2021 Gabby Petito tragedy -- when the 22-year-old was allegedly murdered by her fiancé, Brian Laundrie.

Body camera footage captured Utah police responding to a reported domestic violence incident between Petito and Laundrie, just weeks before her death.

Updated on December 17, 2023 at 8:12 am​

Last edited:
“So why wasn’t she arrested?”It’s not exactly clear. Bertolino states that he cancelled plans for a Laundrie press conference after hearing from the FBI. After, Roberta was never arrested.Interestingly, a mistake by NPPD could be involved, he opined.All in my report below.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back