WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito - Grand Teton National Park - MEDIA, MAPS *NO DISCUSSION - #2

Gabby Petito’s parents are headed to court again in their lawsuit against police in Moab, Utah, alleging the department could have prevented the young woman's death when they stopped her and her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, on the couple's cross country road trip in 2001.

On Feb. 25, Joseph Petito and Nicole Schmidt, Gabby's parents, filed a second amended complaint in their $50 million wrongful death lawsuit against the Moab City Police Department, according to the complaint, which was obtained by PEOPLE.

More at link...

Parents Say Police Who Questioned Gabby Petito During Traffic Stop Could Have Prevented Her Murder: Lawsuit

March 8, 2024

@mysuncoast

Today we remember Gabby Petito. She would have turned 25 years old today. <3

View attachment 491627
5:30 PM · Mar 19, 2024
Had Brian chosen Not To Kill her, I wonder where hee life would have gone. She would have outgrown him... learned perhaps to pilot her own campership and leaned into her creative side.

He could have gone back to his mama and drowned in anonymity.

Freeing Gabby to live the life she born for.

jmo

This week during a photo session with my son for his senior pictures, my sister-in-law/photographer reminded me that we were in the same area where the last known photo of #GabbyPetito was taken. I hesitated, paused and took in the moment. I had this photo taken out of respect and remembrance of Gabby. Rest in peace Gabby

1712839127003.png1712839137273.png

1:45 AM · Apr 11, 2024

ST. PETERSBERG, FL — A domestic violence bill spurred by the slaying of Gabby Petito was signed into law in Florida on Wednesday by Gov. Ron DeSantis, according to reports.​

- - - - - - - - - - - -​

Gabby Petito Act Signed In Florida​

It will require a lethality assessment to determine if a domestic violence victim is at risk for injury or death.​

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Source:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500