GUILTY WY - Jesse Speer for kidnap, rape of 10yo girl, Cody, 8 Oct 2012

So many questions...hopefully we get more information soon.

Praying for K.!

www.k2radio.com is located in Casper, WY and honestly is probably the best bet for the fastest updates. They keep their facebook page pretty well updated. However Casper is NOT by Cody, so it is not really considered "local" news, but I know they will update when they get information.

ive got the scanner up for powell police fire & ems and nary a peep.... anyone else getting anything?

WY *Amber Alert* K. G., 11, Cody Wyoming, 8 October 2012

<snipped>
Taken from the Park County Library in Cody, Wyoming on October 8, 2012

K. is an 11 year old white female 4 foot 8 inches tall weighing 70 pounds with BROWN eyes and hair, wears brown glasses

Last seen wearing a pink shirt, black capri pants

Seen getting into a white newer model TOYOTA four door driven by a white male 55 to 65 years of age, 6 feet tall, weighing 185 to 200 pounds with white hair and a white beard or goatee

http://www.kgwn.tv/story/19768490/wyoming-amber-alert-issued

Wyoming Amber Alert Issued

Wyoming Amber Alert. The Cody Police Department has issued an Amber Alert for K. G. She was taken from the Park County Library on October 8, 2012. CBS NewsChannel 5 is working on obtaining a photograph of K. She is an 11-year-old white female, 4 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 70 pounds with brown eyes and hair. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt, and black capri pants and wearing brown glasses. She was last seen getting into a white newer model Toyota four door driven by a white male 55 to 65 years of age, 6 feet tall weighing 185 to 200 pounds with white hair and a white beard or goatee. If you see this vehicle please call 911, or the cody police department at 307-527-8700.

Whoa! 169 guests on right now. Any locals who would like to share some info about what is happening?

has anyone found a scanner channel? i cant hear anything the one i found...

Such a pretty girl. At least they have a descrip of the car and the person she was seen leaving with.

Mel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Amber Alert just came across my radio

Cody Police Department has issued an Amber Alert for K. G.

Taken from the Park County Library in Cody, Wyoming on October 8, 2012

K. is an 11 year old white female 4 foot 8 inches tall weighing 70 pounds with BROWN eyes and hair, wears brown glasses

Last seen wearing a pink shirt, black capri pants

Seen getting into a white newer model TOYOTA four door driven by a white male 55 to 65 years of age, 6 feet tall, weighing 185 to 200 pounds with white hair and a white beard or goatee

http://mycountry955.com/amber-alert-posted-for-wyoming/

I'm sure someone has already noted this, but the similarities to Jessica are a bit mind boggling.

Approx. the same age and size, both wear glasses and both were wearing black and pink? Geez.

I hope she is home very, very soon!

Salem

A newer white Toyota 4 door SUV ? CAR ?

19768490_BG2.png

Wyoming Amber Alert

K. G., taken from the Park County Library on October 8, 2012.
11-year-old white female, 4 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 70 pounds with brown eyes and hair.
Last seen wearing a pink shirt, and black capri pants and wearing brown glasses. She was last seen getting into a white newer model Toyota four door driven by a white male 55 to 65 years of age, 6 feet tall weighing 185 to 200 pounds with white hair and a white beard or goatee.

If you see this vehicle please call 911, or the cody police department at 307-527-8700.

http://www.kgwn.tv/story/19768490/wyoming-amber-alert-issued

Do we know if mom is single? Dated a guy, has a boyfriend that K. would trust?

Was her mom at the library with her or was she there on her own/with friends? This has the feel of her getting a ride with someone she knew. Scary if she got into the vehicle of someone she didn't know.

Was her mom at the library with her or was she there on her own/with friends? This has the feel of her getting a ride with someone she knew. Scary if she got into the vehicle of someone she didn't know.

Guy sounds like a grandfatherly type description.. probably thought he was safe :( :(

Guy sounds like a grandfatherly type description.. probably thought he was safe :( :(

That's why I'm wondering if she had someone at the library already with her that would have been her way home. If that is the case, why would she want to go with this man? If she was there alone, who reported it as an abduction? It wouldn't have been an obvious abduction if she got in willingly.

I notice there's an arena next door to the library on Nurse's map. Were there any sporting events this afternoon?

Still thinking outloud. I have a feeling that she either didn't get in willingly, or she definitely knew the driver of the vehicle and felt comfortable with him.

That's why I'm wondering if she had someone at the library already with her that would have been her way home. If that is the case, why would she want to go with this man? If she was there alone, who reported it as an abduction? It wouldn't have been an obvious abduction if she got in willingly.

I'm wondering, too, what her plans were for getting home. Did the man go into the library and tell her that her mom asked him to give her a ride? Or, was she already outside the library waiting for her ride, or planning to walk home?

Seems like it's not even safe any more for kids to go to school or go to the library to study on a day off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back