GUILTY WY - Jesse Speer for kidnap, rape of 10yo girl, Cody, 8 Oct 2012

I notice there's an arena next door to the library on Nurse's map. Were there any sporting events this afternoon?

That's Riley Arena. It's an ice skating rink/hockey rink facility.

There were a few events there this afternoon including:
Quake Practice (their local hockey team)
Public skating session
and then this evening there was a few more local hockey team practices (little league ones)

I was in Cody, WY once. It's a huge Yellowstone park tourist town, the park is rather close to Cody.

When I enlarge the map, it's a little fuzzy but it looks like the library and Riley Arena parking lots are connected. Did she enter the vehicle from the parking lot?

That's Riley Arena. It's an ice skating rink/hockey rink facility.

There were a few events there this afternoon including:
Quake Practice (their local hockey team)
Public skating session
and then this evening there was a few more local hockey team practices (little league ones)

Thanks, Kaylynn! It would be good to know if anyone matching the suspect's description was at the rink this afternoon. Any surveillance cameras at the arena and/or library?

I just read that they MIGHT have found her. I will update as soon as I hear for sure. I live about 3 hours from the town she went missing from. WY is like a small town. Everyone in the state knows everyone and this amber alert went like wildfire all over social media. Cody is isolated. There are limited numbers of highways out of Cody so I'm assuming every Hwy patrolman and Sheriff and city police is on the look out for this perp and girl. Have great faith that she will be found. It's hard for creeps to get away with this sort of thing in Wyoming.

Good news downstairs in the scanner thread. Looking for a link in MSM

Ok, I live about 3 hours from Cody, where she was abducted. There are limited hwys in and out of Cody and I'm betting that every LE on duty in the entire state tonight is looking for this car, man and child.

Latest news. A friend of mine knows a cousin of K.'s. My friend was told that K. has been found but that she is "not in good condition." I have no idea what the means yet. LE has not made an official statement yet and they haven't updated media or called off the Amber Alert, so let's hope that it's true that she was found and that anything this monster did to her she can heal from.

Ok, I live about 3 hours from Cody, where she was abducted. There are limited hwys in and out of Cody and I'm betting that every LE on duty in the entire state tonight is looking for this car, man and child.

Latest news. A friend of mine knows a cousin of K.'s. My friend was told that K. has been found but that she is "not in good condition." I have no idea what the means yet. LE has not made an official statement yet and they haven't updated media or called off the Amber Alert, so let's hope that it's true that she was found and that anything this monster did to her she can heal from.

Thank you for that info. I'll be keeping her in my thoughts.

Cute kid!

Wonder why she has a Facebook account at only 11.

My youngest son is 12 and has had one for over an year. He mainly uses it to play games and keep up with his soccer practices & schedules (their coach made a team page). I know that it is again Facebook TOS but he's never allowed on Facebook unsupervised and is expressly forbidden from reading/sending PMs or accepting friend requests without his dad or I sitting with him so I feel okay with it. Even my 16 year old has to stay logged on to his Facebook account so that his father and I can view it any time.

Oh, not good - the facebook page says she is "hurt and on her way to the hospital". Thank GOD she was found!! I want to know what worked in this case... they seemed to be on top of things quick.

KCWY News 13 Details are still unconfirmed but as of now, she is alive and being taken to a nearby hospital. News 13 has been as of yet unable to confirm where she was found or the extent of injuries.

https://www.facebook.com/kcwy13

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back