ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was wondering. She was definately fatter in the OSU pics. Her sunglasses was a big FU. I feel like writing the Probation Department.

dont get mad, yall. those sunglasses are about 3 dollars at any flea market/car boot sale/ebay on the planet :)

that is, they are as fake as OCA herself :D

bbm

I agree, but in that case, a person should not lie in order to file suit. Z?G did NOT lose her home or her job as a result of Casey's actions. She is no worse off financially than she was prior to Caylee disappearing. As much as I want to see Casey pay for her crimes, I can not support a lawsuit based on lies. I either am on the side of justice or I'm not. I can't pick and choose depending on who is being accused and how I feel about them.

You don't know that and neither do I. We only know what each of the attorney's have claimed. We do know from reports that a job she had been just hired for asked to withdraw their offer because of all the press. She was looking for an apartment and applications ask for job information so at the time Caylee went missing she had a job. If you are homeless, jobless and someone implicates you in a crime you are still entitled to go after them in a court of law. Just because you live in temporary housing does not mean you are a criminal. It is up to the judge to decide if there are enough damages to go forward.

You are assuming ZG lied when there are no facts to support your speculation. Put the blame where it naturally belongs with KC. Someone is finally asking her to be responsible for her actions. And that is what a lawsuit is, isn't it. Someone is asking you to be responsible for your actions. Had CA and GA done that years ago KC would not be in the situation she is in now. jmo

Oh Texas that splains it LOL. I lived in Bryan TX briefly when I was a well, Tot. Maybe FCA will dress as Elvis for her next appearance and you will feel the pain of us Philly Phans!! :floorlaugh:

Well, I would totally be upset if she did that!!! Or, if she donned a Dallas Cowboy Cap!!! LOL!!!
But we all know she is just going out in disguise because she will eventually strut and reveal her new Makeover. Of course she is waiting for the big pay off. I know people say they have moved on but I think most are still addicted. I find myself back here all the time and ask myself, why?

Casey can hardly be blamed for what "these people" did, if it even actually happened which I tend to doubt considering all Z?G's other lies.

Even after LE made it crystal clear that Z?G was not in anyway involved in Caylee's disappearance, people here continued to 'sleuth' her and dig into her personal business. That was their bad, not Casey's.

Z?G's name was cleared long before Morgan ever tracked her down.

Well yes she can be blamed for what these people did and it's is one of the reasons for the lawsuit. You just can't act responsibility in the manner that KC has with innocent people. I expect to see a lawsuit from RK next.

And don't you think that M&M will use all the people who were pushed under the bus during this trial to show KC's intent. KC even called ZG out in the jailhouse video as that woman from Kissimmee. How much clearer could KC get? Her intent was to get out of jail and some innocent person was available to take the heat off of her so she could make bail. KC told her parents (paraphrased) "What can I do in here. I can't help find Caylee while I'm in here." The fact KC intended to use ZG as a scapegoat is quite clear.

But regardless of how we may feel a judge has ruled they can go forward with the suit so we will find out more once we get to the trial. Unless, of course, KC decides to tell the truth. jmo

dont get mad, yall. those sunglasses are about 3 dollars at any flea market/car boot sale/ebay on the planet :)

that is, they are as fake as OCA herself :D

The last sunglass KC bought she bought with stolen money. So what are the chances these are real or fake??? jmo

@MattMorganESQ
Matt Morgan
@MARDY09 her face looked different. she wore a wig and DG sunglasses. she took the 5th to the majority of questions. smiled a few times

@MariahDuchin
Mariah Duchin
@MattMorganESQ different as in had plastic surgery different?

@MattMorganESQ
Matt Morgan
@MariahDuchin I can't say for sure. She just appeared different than at trial

Sounds like a man. :) Weren't there any women present that could help Matt out with his description? Was it weight gain, nose job, ... Inquiring minds want to know LOL!

LMFAO is she the drama queen from hello or WHAT?? I am laughing so hard I'm nearly gagging. unreal.

and oh, the interesting bit? morgan says she was angry, heavy breathing, nostrils flaring...WHY would she be so angry when her daughter "drowned" and SHE pointed her finger at "zanny" causing THIS zenaida hell, and all she ever had to do back in the beginning was admit this zenaida was not the fake zenaida, there never was a zenaida, rather than filing a countersuit? okay I know that was eventually dropped but the point IS, offender anthony has no one to blame for this depo but HERSELF. why the anger?

Why is she angry? Someone is holding her responsible for her actions and a guilty conscience. KC knows what she did and why she did it. jmo

You don't know that and neither do I. We only know what each of the attorney's have claimed. We do know from reports that a job she had been just hired for asked to withdraw their offer because of all the press. She was looking for an apartment and applications ask for job information so at the time Caylee went missing she had a job. If you are homeless, jobless and someone implicates you in a crime you are still entitled to go after them in a court of law. Just because you live in temporary housing does not mean you are a criminal. It is up to the judge to decide if there are enough damages to go forward.

You are assuming ZG lied when there are no facts to support your speculation. Put the blame where it naturally belongs with KC. Someone is finally asking her to be responsible for her actions. And that is what a lawsuit is, isn't it. Someone is asking you to be responsible for your actions. Had CA and GA done that years ago KC would not be in the situation she is in now. jmo

I am not speculating. Court documents show that Z?G was evicted from her home due to non-payment of rent before anyone ever heard of Casey Anthony. Z?G's attorney, in an oops moment, admitted she was unemployed at the time. She did not lose her job or her home as a result of Casey using the name ZFG. Those are lies.

I agree, being homeless and unemployed does not make someone a criminal, no one said it does, but it also does not give a person the right to lie in order to make themselves a victim in a civil suit.

CA and GA are not relevant to this conversation show I will ignore that jab at them.

so is the depo sealed? or will it be sealed? do we know this yet, or not, I didn't read anything about that in the OS article. Thanks.

She was never specifically accused, she has nothing to defend herself against. IMO, she's as big a con as the rest of them, claiming to have Fernandez in her name when she doesn't, claiming to have lost her home due to this case, which is untrue, claiming to have lost her job when she wasn't even employed at the time. Aside from the police asking her a few questions, she's was no worse off after Caylee disappeared than she was before.

Casey DID deny to that Z?G was the nanny, from the very first day.

Link please because to the best of my info - she was shown a picture of ZFG and did not deny it was her. Cindy did on TV - declaring she was not because obviously she wasn't a ten.

And this is the only ZG who visited the Sawgrass apartments during the important period of several weeks. OCA needs a lesson not to twist the truth to fit her imaginary little world.

LMFAO is she the drama queen from hello or WHAT?? I am laughing so hard I'm nearly gagging. unreal.

and oh, the interesting bit? morgan says she was angry, heavy breathing, nostrils flaring...WHY would she be so angry when her daughter "drowned" and SHE pointed her finger at "zanny" causing THIS zenaida hell, and all she ever had to do back in the beginning was admit this zenaida was not the fake zenaida, there never was a zenaida, rather than filing a countersuit? okay I know that was eventually dropped but the point IS, offender anthony has no one to blame for this depo but HERSELF. why the anger?

Heck she only dropped it because she found out she would have to testify herself...

I am not speculating. Court documents show that Z?G was evicted from her home due to non-payment of rent before anyone ever heard of Casey Anthony. Z?G's attorney, in an oops moment, admitted she was unemployed at the time. She did not lose her job or her home as a result of Casey using the name ZFG. Those are lies.

I agree, being homeless and unemployed does not make someone a criminal, no one said it does, but it also does not give a person the right to lie in order to make themselves a victim in a civil suit.

CA and GA are not relevant to this conversation show I will ignore that jab at them.

Do you have a link to those court documents because this case has not gone to trial yet?

I was not jabbing at CA and GA but stating fact from information they have admitted themselves and also CA's family members have made some interesting contributions. KC stole from her grandfather's nursing home account and was not held accountable. Nothing was done, nothing. Nor was anything done about her stealing from her mother's accounts. Just let her run wild and get away with it. jmo

Link please because to the best of my info - she was shown a picture of ZFG and did not deny it was her. Cindy did on TV - declaring she was not because obviously she wasn't a ten.

And this is the only ZG who visited the Sawgrass apartments during the important period of several weeks. OCA needs a lesson not to twist the truth to fit her imaginary little world.

Casey could not have seen a picture of "this ZFG" because ZFG does not exist. LE showed Casey a picture of Z?G while she was being questioned at Universal. Casey said she was NOT the nanny.

Do you have a link to those court documents because this case has not gone to trial yet?

I was not jabbing at CA and GA but stating fact from information they have admitted themselves and also CA's family members have made some interesting contributions. KC stole from her grandfather's nursing home account and was not held accountable. Nothing was done, nothing. Nor was anything done about her stealing from her mother's accounts. Just let her run wild and get away with it. jmo

The records are on the Orange county website and have been posted many times. Z?G has a record of evictions and money troubles as long as your arm, dating back many years.

Nothing in your second paragraph relates to the civil case.

I believe this is just a plow for publicity and fame.
When ZG steps into the court room,(which I don't think she will) the judge will ask her where she was employed and when she was fired. They will then need documentation from the place of employment to verify she was fired for the reason she claimed. Where she resided and when she was evicted with proof of the eviction for the reason she claims, not from non payment, that won't work. Reports from police where she received the death threats. Reports where she filed with the police that her children were threatened, on and on. Then she will have to prove that she is Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales, like a birth certificate. Even though it is easy to file for a Civil suit, it still must be proved.

The records are on the Orange county website and have been posted many times. Z?G has a record of evictions and money troubles as long as your arm, dating back many years.

Nothing in your second paragraph relates to the civil case.

CA and GA were both deposed. CA and GA will be a BIG, BIG part of this lawsuit. There actions during the trial will be priceless during this civil trial. I think everyone has gotten a clear picture of why KC feels she can get away with lying from the trial.

So does everyone who sues have to have a checkbook that balances? And if KC did not do these things it should be a piece of cake for her. I mean she did Ace the murder conviction so this should be like shooting ducks in a barrel.

jmo

Why is she angry? Someone is holding her responsible for her actions and a guilty conscience. KC knows what she did and why she did it. jmo

you know that, I know that, most of us know that...I'm hoping by now even the pinellas 12 know that!

Casey could not have seen a picture of "this ZFG" because ZFG does not exist. LE showed Casey a picture of Z?G while she was being questioned at Universal. Casey said she was NOT the nanny.[/QUOTE]

This was what I asked you for a link - because as I remember it, OCA did NOT say this woman is NOT Zanny when she had to opportunity to do so.

you know that, I know that, most of us know that...I'm hoping by now even the pinellas 12 know that!

You know, 2goldfish, I can only hope so but I feel most of them turn anything about KC off. I would hope they learn they got had and they weren't the first. I would also hope they can come forward without people harassing them and give us a clear picture of exactly what happened in that deliberation room. It could be as the other juror's have stated but I think they are hiding for a reason. jmo

CA and GA were both deposed. CA and GA will be a BIG, BIG part of this lawsuit. There actions during the trial will be priceless during this civil trial. I think everyone has gotten a clear picture of why KC feels she can get away with lying from the trial.

So does everyone who sues have to have a checkbook that balances? And if KC did not do these things it should be a piece of cake for her. I mean she did Ace the murder conviction so this should be like shooting ducks in a barrel.

jmo

No one said that Z?G needs to have a checkbook that balances in order to sue. What's being said is that if Z?G is suing claiming to have lost her home and employment due to Casey's actions, she's lying. It's as simple as that. One has to wonder what else she lied about. Were there really death threats made or was that also part of her victim act?

I will not be dragged into a George and Cindy discussion on this thread. I don't want to be accused of going off topic or of beating a dead horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph