ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey could not have seen a picture of "this ZFG" because ZFG does not exist. LE showed Casey a picture of Z?G while she was being questioned at Universal. Casey said she was NOT the nanny.[/QUOTE]

This was what I asked you for a link - because as I remember it, OCA did NOT say this woman is NOT Zanny when she had to opportunity to do so.

I am trying to remember, so-- didn't KC describe ZG as having no tattoo's. Also other physical things didn't match the ZG that filed the civil suite?

Casey could not have seen a picture of "this ZFG" because ZFG does not exist. LE showed Casey a picture of Z?G while she was being questioned at Universal. Casey said she was NOT the nanny.[/QUOTE]

This was what I asked you for a link - because as I remember it, OCA did NOT say this woman is NOT Zanny when she had to opportunity to do so.

Casey did say that, on day one. It's in the initial police reports. LE pulled up pictures of all the ZG's in the system and showed them to Casey. Casey denied it being this particular ZG - who did not match the description Casey gave of 'the ZFG.'

I am trying to remember, so-- didn't KC describe ZG as having no tattoo's. Also other physical things didn't match the ZG that filed the civil suite?

Almost nothing about Casey's ZFG and this particular Z?G match. Different ages, different looks, no tattoos vs many visible tattoos, no children vs many children, different car, different build, different names. I don't know why LE even bothered questioning Z?G.

No one said that Z?G needs to have a checkbook that balances in order to sue. What's being said is that if Z?G is suing claiming to have lost her home and employment due to Casey's actions, she's lying. It's as simple as that. One has to wonder what else she lied about. Were there really death threats made or was that also part of her victim act?

I will not be dragged into a George and Cindy discussion on this thread. I don't want to be accused of going off topic or of beating a dead horse.

You do not have to continue to respond to comments about GA and CA. That is up to you and you can just ignore it because that would be up to you and I understand that. But it is a fact that GA and CA are deeply entrenched in this whole civil suit. CA, in particular, got out there and passed KC's message on about not seeing ZG's photo (not ZFG, but ZG) and identified her as the woman from Kissimmee leaving no doubt in anyone's mind that KC was talking about ZG as a potential suspect. And that is going to be a critical part of this lawsuit. Up to this point ZG may not have had a lawsuit. From this point forward she definitely did and the suit is going forward so it appears there is reason for the judge to believe ZG has a lawsuit. This is not going off topic because they are part of the lawsuit. I understand if you do not wish to discuss it and we can leave it at that. But I have no problem discussing it myself. jmo

Casey did say that, on day one. It's in the initial police reports. LE pulled up pictures of all the ZG's in the system and showed them to Casey. Casey denied it being this particular ZG - who did not match the description Casey gave of 'the ZFG.'

i guess I am going to have to go back into Cindy's deposition and some of the tapes, because you are correct when you say OCA did not recognize her. While I asked you for a link which you didn't provide, I've brought it over for you.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/reports/incidentreport071508.pdf

You will note that it is not until the third or fourth page of this document that ZFG is finally referred to in the name - before that she is simply called Zenaida Gonzales and that's enough for me to have this suit go forward. We all remember that she was asked to leave her employment because of the threats and her children were harassed. It was no secret that the LE interviewed this woman and her face was splashed across the news well before this lawsuit became public..

i guess I am going to have to go back into Cindy's deposition and some of the tapes, because you are correct when you say OCA did not recognize her. While I asked you for a link which you didn't provide, I've brought it over for you.

You will note that it is not until the third or fourth page of this document that ZFG is finally referred to in the name - before that she is simply called Zenaida Gonzales and that's enough for me to have this suit go forward. We all remember that she was asked to leave her employment because of the threats and her children were harassed. It was no secret that the LE interviewed this woman and her face was splashed across the news well before this lawsuit became public..

Cindy is not being sued, Casey can not be sued for Cindy's actions. I fail to see how ZG being mentioned on page 4 rather than page 2 or even page 7 has any bearing on the validity of this suit. None the less, thank you for finding that document, I was searching but you beat me to it. As you can see, Z?G was specifically excluded by Casey as being the nanny. You are wrong in saying that 'we all remember' that Z?G was asked to leave her place of employment. I remember Morgan saying that she was NOT employed at the time.

I do hope this goes to trial because there were certain things that SA could not use that in a civil trial can be used against the defendant. I have to think M&M may have found the link between KC and this ZG. When you listen to KC's description of ZFG it sounds pretty much like a desciption of KC with some differences. (Even though ZFG is a 10 she does have some qualities that make her less than KC, as in her weight[heavier], etc.) Physical description is similiar, ZFG watches children (same as KC), ZFG does not work (only pretend job) same as KC) ZFG dated JMH, same as KC, father provided ZFG with a car (same as KC), ages about the same. In KC fantasies ZFG had everything KC wanted and did not have, rich dad, her own apartment, ability to move around freely, change cellphone numbers, apartments, living partners whenever she wanted, and ZFG had no children only when she wanted them around, etc. Sounds more like the life KC wanted. jmo

They could just be cheap knockoffs - lots of copied fakes out there...

that is what i was thinking.

Same Here.

And if they were not knock offs the State needs to take them and sell them and apply towards the money she owes The State.

Just like her, no job, owes out the butt to the State, and wants people to think she is strutting around in those expensive glasses.

She deserves to be Biotch slapped.

The problem is ZG was cleared very quickly. If she would have tried to move forward and not go on the Talk shows, she would have just disappeared and nobody would have given her a second thought, her name wouldn't have been a household name, she was cleared. I might sympathized with her had she truly been hurt. She didn't she put herself out there and made money off those talk shows or maybe she just went on them for publicity and didn't receive money, at any rate she herself exploited herself as a victim and she doesn't fit the description and I think she came out better off after the, poor me publicity. If she was truly concerned for herself and her children she should have moved forward and been glad she was cleared and proven not to be involved. I think she was glad about all of this and used this to enable herself as a victim. She wasn't the victim, only the name, she didn't fit the description given and still doesn't. JMOO!!!

Almost nothing about Casey's ZFG and this particular Z?G match. Different ages, different looks, no tattoos vs many visible tattoos, no children vs many children, different car, different build, different names. I don't know why LE even bothered questioning Z?G.

Because KC told them a ZFG from Sawgrass took her child. They went to Sawgrass to find ZFG and found a ZG had filled out an application on June 17th for an apartment there. That was enough for them to find her and question her. It's their job and based on what KC told them they were following up. It just amazes me how things get so twisted so that everyone involved in this case is blamed for the reacting to the lies that KC has told. That somehow LE should have never followed up on a lead. That it's everyone else's fault that KC has lied. That is CA's way of thinking and I'm not buying into that, not one bit. jmo

shawndashell Shawnda Cole
@MattMorganESQ What about a picture? If the whole video can't be released yet... can you share a photo of the screen?

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@shawndashell I wanted to but the judge must rule on the issue before we release any images or video footage. Coming soon!

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

so it looks like it hasn't been ruled on yet. i'm not sure if this sounds like a today type thing though. i would imagine it isn't.

Because KC told them a ZFG from Sawgrass took her child. They went to Sawgrass to find ZFG and found a ZG had filled out an application on June 17th for an apartment there. That was enough for them to find her and question her. It's their job and based on what KC told them they were following up. It just amazes me how things get so twisted so that everyone involved in this case is blamed for the reacting to the lies that KC has told. That somehow LE should have never followed up on a lead. That it's everyone else's fault that KC has lied. That is CA's way of thinking and I'm not buying into that, not one bit. jmo

I don't see how having a factual discussion regarding ZG's actual circumstances or actions in regards to the civil case can be considered putting the blame for Casey's lies on anyone but Casey. That's like saying it's impossible that Z?G is lying because Casey is a liar. IMO, they both are, and they both are responsible for their own lies. Not their mothers, not their fathers. As adults, they themselves are responsible.

The problem is ZG was cleared very quickly. If she would have tried to move forward and not go on the Talk shows, she would have just disappeared and nobody would have given her a second thought, her name wouldn't have been a household name, she was cleared. I might sympathized with her had she truly been hurt. She didn't she put herself out there and made money off those talk shows or maybe she just went on them for publicity and didn't receive money, at any rate she herself exploited herself as a victim and she doesn't fit the description and I think she came out better off after the, poor me publicity. If she was truly concerned for herself and her children she should have moved forward and been glad she was cleared and proven not to be involved. I think she was glad about all of this and used this to enable herself as a victim. She wasn't he victim, only the name, she didn't fit the description given and still doesn't. JMOO!!!

What better way to clear your name than to go onto a nationally televised news show and let EVERYONE know you have been cleared by LE. By the time this show was aired...KC had already done the damage to her, the horse was already out of the barn. Going forward to let everyone know KC lied about ZG was within her rights and does not change what happened to her up to that point. The Pinellas 12 proved that not everyone was up on the details so while you and I know ZG did not fit the description because we followed the case closely does not mean everyone else did. People react to what they hear and ZG was local. Only ZG knows what she suffered and ZG is the only one entitled to have her day in court. jmo

What better way to clear your name than to go onto a nationally televised news show and let EVERYONE know you have been cleared by LE. By the time this show was aired...KC had already done the damage to her, the horse was already out of the barn. Going forward to let everyone know KC lied about ZG was within her rights and does not change what happened to her up to that point. The Pinellas 12 proved that not everyone was up on the details so while you and I know ZG did not fit the description because we followed the case closely does not mean everyone else did. People react to what they hear and ZG was local. Only ZG knows what she suffered and ZG is the only one entitled to have her day in court. jmo

I don't believe the majority of people knew of or cared two bits about this particular Z?G UNTIL she drew attention to herself in the media.

I do hope this goes to trial because there were certain things that SA could not use that in a civil trial can be used against the defendant. I have to think M&M may have found the link between KC and this ZG. When you listen to KC's description of ZFG it sounds pretty much like a desciption of KC with some differences. (Even though ZFG is a 10 she does have some qualities that make her less than KC, as in her weight[heavier], etc.) Physical description is similiar, ZFG watches children (same as KC), ZFG does not work (only pretend job) same as KC) ZFG dated JMH, same as KC, father provided ZFG with a car (same as KC), ages about the same. In KC fantasies ZFG had everything KC wanted and did not have, rich dad, her own apartment, ability to move around freely, change cellphone numbers, apartments, living partners whenever she wanted, and ZFG had no children only when she wanted them around, etc. Sounds more like the life KC wanted. jmo

In my opinion, these things only work against ZG's civil case. Similarities with KC aren't what is in this suit.
ZG is clearly not a 10.
ZG has tattoo's.
The number of children and ages didn't add up.
All that matters is, IS she THE ZG. No she is not.
I may eat crow I have before but I believe that if the case does go to trial the FL judicial system is seeking revenge.

I am not speculating. Court documents show that Z?G was evicted from her home due to non-payment of rent before anyone ever heard of Casey Anthony. Z?G's attorney, in an oops moment, admitted she was unemployed at the time. She did not lose her job or her home as a result of Casey using the name ZFG. Those are lies.

I agree, being homeless and unemployed does not make someone a criminal, no one said it does, but it also does not give a person the right to lie in order to make themselves a victim in a civil suit.

CA and GA are not relevant to this conversation show I will ignore that jab at them.
BBM. I don't recall all these lies that you speak of. Do you have a link for this information? TIA.

I don't see how having a factual discussion regarding ZG's actual circumstances or actions in regards to the civil case can be considered putting the blame for Casey's lies on anyone but Casey. That's like saying it's impossible that Z?G is lying because Casey is a liar. IMO, they both are, and they both are responsible for their own lies. Not their mothers, not their fathers. As adults, they themselves are responsible.

i totally agree with you about this lawsuit Chilly. i do not expect ZG to win with the knowledge i have of the case so far. however i have to say, i will gladly and gleefully watch this deposition. i'm not sure why Morgan and Morgan took this case, but whatever the reason, on a personal level they must be interested in answers like all of us. i believe that may be part of the reason.

The fact is CA continued that lie when she went before the media and repeated what KC had told her, knowing that LE had told CA KC had seen pictures of this woman and claimed it was not her. CA admits she knew that but went ahead anyway (knowing what a liar her daughter is) and put that lie out there without ever checking with LE to make sure what they had told her was correct. It was a deliberate lie to deceive the public and cause trouble for "that woman in Kissimmee". It's all on video so how damaging is that for CA. But CA will probably just deny ever saying it. jmo

i totally agree with you about this lawsuit Chilly. i do not expect ZG to win with the knowledge i have of the case so far. however i have to say, i will gladly and gleefully watch this deposition. i'm not sure why Morgan and Morgan took this case, but whatever the reason, on a personal level they must be interested in answers like all of us. i believe that may be part of the reason.

Maybe Morgan just hates liars. jmo

I don't believe the majority of people knew of or cared two bits about this particular Z?G UNTIL she drew attention to herself in the media.

Yeah, doesn't everybody know that the only ones that should been allowed on TV to spew their lies are the Anthony's and their sidekicks.

Zenaida was a mother of 5, minding her own business and because of KC's lies, she was threatened, stalked and DID lose her job. Do you really think Morgan would be saying that if it wasn't true? Don't you think it's pretty easy to disprove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member