ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you're not the only one. I've said this from the time this woman filed this lawsuit. In watching part of the depositions that Cindy and George gave, Cindy said that Morgan lied to them, that this woman did not have the Fernandez in the middle of her name. I think it was also said that she didn't match the description Casey gave and her car was not the one Casey described, either.

If Morgan knew what her name really is, and filed those papers with the Fernandez in the middle on purpose, he should have to face charges with the FL bar. He also told the A's that if they would tell him under oath that this woman was not the one Casey talked about, he would drop the case, and he didn't. They both told him, and he's still pursuing it.

While I don't want Casey to make any money off this case, I don't want this woman to be awarded money for something that SHE inserted herself into. She did not have to go on t.v. and claim to be the woman Casey was talking about. Yes, there were a few more ZGs but none of them came forward. This is a frivolous lawsuit and Morgan should be disbarred. JMO

I think it was proven by both sides at trial that the Zenieda Gonzalas was imaginary and did not exist. How can this woman come forward and say she is the imaginary, non-existant nanny. Unless she wants to admit to kidnapping Caylee, I don't see where she has a case.

John Morgan served Casey Anthony with papers seeking her video deposition on July 19. She is being represented in this civil case by attorney Charles Greene - an attorney who apparently has been a part of the defense team for some time now.

http://www.forthepeople.com/casey-anthony-case.htm

Will we finally hear her speak? It is my theory that by answering JM's questions, she will be giving her "true story" - the same "true story" that she will be trying to sell. Who knows what she would say, but whatever she says will be under oath.

I also heard that she could not use a 5th amendment right to not answer; however, I have also heard that if she appeals the 4 counts of lying to LE, then she may still be able to avoid answering certain questions.

Thought this might be worthy of further discussion.

I'm choking on my tea -- whatever she says will be under oath!!

imo

No, you're not the only one. I've said this from the time this woman filed this lawsuit. In watching part of the depositions that Cindy and George gave, Cindy said that Morgan lied to them, that this woman did not have the Fernandez in the middle of her name. I think it was also said that she didn't match the description Casey gave and her car was not the one Casey described, either.

If Morgan knew what her name really is, and filed those papers with the Fernandez in the middle on purpose, he should have to face charges with the FL bar. He also told the A's that if they would tell him under oath that this woman was not the one Casey talked about, he would drop the case, and he didn't. They both told him, and he's still pursuing it.

While I don't want Casey to make any money off this case, I don't want this woman to be awarded money for something that SHE inserted herself into. She did not have to go on t.v. and claim to be the woman Casey was talking about. Yes, there were a few more ZGs but none of them came forward. This is a frivolous lawsuit and Morgan should be disbarred. JMO

This ZG was the ZG at the Sawgrass apts. and she filled out an application for apartment rental and in all probability, this is where KC got the name from, however, have also read online that there are two people on Hopespring Dr. with the surnames Fernandez and Gonzales near the site where Caylee was left -- lots of unanswered questions and it is hard to know if what I read is the truth.

imo

In the forensic computer search, I believe there was an episode of One Tree Hill that was downloaded, which involved a child being kidnapped by Zanny the Nanny.

In this episode, the nanny apparently was a "10", straight white teeth, nice figure, shoulder length brownish hair.

Missing children was also looked up from what I recall.

IMO

In the forensic computer search, I believe there was an episode of One Tree Hill that was downloaded, which involved a child being kidnapped by Zanny the Nanny.

In this episode, the nanny apparently was a "10", straight white teeth, nice figure, shoulder length brownish hair.

Missing children was also looked up from what I recall.

IMO

any links to back this up?

any links to back this up?

I don't think I'm allowed to copy and paste the link, as it is a web log.

Go to Niecey's456 Weblog -- A Blog for Justice and Truth

"Guess Where Zanny the Nanny Really Came From???"

100th episode of One Tree Hill

The judge accepted the filing of this lawsuit in court. Having worked in a law office I think the "Fernandez" was a script error (typo). They don't bring charges against attorneys for typos. Since John Morgan has so much more information than we do, we have to trust that Mr. Morgan pretty much knows what he is doing. Plus he does not appear to be worried about being charged with doing anything wrong because he hasn't essentially.

I also believe ZG went on tv and said she was NOT the ZG KC was talking about. I remember one tv crew tracking ZG down and filmed her before she made a statement. ZG can no longer back out of this lawsuit as KC has filed a counter-suit against her for, get this, "embarrassment". jmo

ZG can no longer back out of this lawsuit as KC has filed a counter-suit against her for, get this, "embarrassment". jmo

Not really. Casey isn't countersuing because she is embarrassed. The countersuit is for a frivolous lawsuit with intent to harass and embarrass. Casey is seeking in excess of $15,000 and to recoup court and attorney fees.

I don't think I'm allowed to copy and paste the link, as it is a web log.

Go to Niecey's456 Weblog -- A Blog for Justice and Truth

"Guess Where Zanny the Nanny Really Came From???"

100th episode of One Tree Hill

But I don't think the nanny's name was actually Zanny. There are threads on this if you search. We batted this around for a while.

Not really. Casey isn't countersuing because she is embarrassed. The countersuit is for a frivolous lawsuit with intent to harass and embarrass. Casey is seeking in excess of $15,000 and to recoup court and attorney fees.

Well then it KC feels it's frivolous she'll have to show up for her deposition then, won't she? Otherwise KC is as much as saying Ms. Gonzalez does, indeed, have a case. I love it.

I wouldn't think you could counter sue and not show up......or plead the 5th

A lawyer is going to say to ZG point blank, this women that was described as a perfect 10,with perfect teeth and all this stuff is you? If people are paying attention to a name, they are also listening for a description, and first glance and some logic says, people can have the same name but the description does not fit. This woman needs to move on. I dont want to hear, oh she was so scared she couldnt leave her house and she didn't want to be shown, um yeah, because she looked nothing like the description!!!

So when Casey is deposed, wouldn't that sort of be the same thing as that million dollar interview she is hoping to get??? Either way, whether she is "under oath" or "under stage lights" I really won't be able to believe ONE word that comes out of her mouth. Good Luck to Zaneida, may she open the door for all of the other people/entities that are out money because of MCA.

I had heard about One Tree Hill and it was googled in March 08, but way back when some wondered if KC had read this as a child???

"Double Trouble Squared"
Liberty and July Starbuck are as identical as two opposite-sex fraternal twins they can be... Their younger sisters, Charly and Molly (another set of twins), also share this talent, but mainly just get on their siblings' nerves.

Abnormal as the Starbuck family is, it is about to become more so when their father gets a job in England. Their mother cannot move overseas but agrees to let the kids go with their nanny, Zanny.

John Morgan served Casey Anthony with papers seeking her video deposition on July 19. She is being represented in this civil case by attorney Charles Greene - an attorney who apparently has been a part of the defense team for some time now.

http://www.forthepeople.com/casey-anthony-case.htm

Will we finally hear her speak? It is my theory that by answering JM's questions, she will be giving her "true story" - the same "true story" that she will be trying to sell. Who knows what she would say, but whatever she says will be under oath.

I also heard that she could not use a 5th amendment right to not answer; however, I have also heard that if she appeals the 4 counts of lying to LE, then she may still be able to avoid answering certain questions.

Thought this might be worthy of further discussion.

Being under 'oath' doesn't matter to a pathological liar...you all see what CA did!

She will be in hiding and probably won't show..so ZFG wins by default! I just wish Morgan would increase the monetary amount...any money ICA makes off her child's death should be chewed up by all the lawsuits she will have. Her life will be misery, to look over one's shoulder for the rest of your life is a great punishment..she will never be truly 'free'...JMHO

No justice came for Caylee Marie :rose:

A lawyer is going to say to ZG point blank, this women that was described as a perfect 10,with perfect teeth and all this stuff is you? If people are paying attention to a name, they are also listening for a description, and first glance and some logic says, people can have the same name but the description does not fit. This woman needs to move on. I dont want to hear, oh she was so scared she couldnt leave her house and she didn't want to be shown, um yeah, because she looked nothing like the description!!!

BBM

I know exactly how you feel, Chablis!

I don't want to hear, oh, Casey was so scared she couldn't leave her house and didn't want to be shown - so I can sympathize. :)

BBM

I know exactly how you feel, Chablis!

I don't want to hear, oh, Casey was so scared she couldn't leave her house and didn't want to be shown - so I can sympathize. :)

Are you saying Casey she wont make the depo because she will be too scared? I have no idea about that at all, all speculation at this point.

That part of Zanny the Nanny came out after KC was out on bail, not upon KC's arrest. ZFG is suing for what happened to her within a small window in time, July 16th and lasting up until the time that the public in Orlando caught on that KC was lying. KC never said ZFG was a 10, CA said that claiming KC told her. What hurts KC in this case is Sawgrass and the friend of KC's who worked in the office @ Sawgrass. Plus Morgan mentioned other similarities which will be presented. If nothing else it will be interesting.

Lying can destroy people's lives and if people give a false statement they should be held accountable under the law, including a civil suit if allowable. Being found guilty on those counts of lying in court won't help KC's credibility as a witness. jmo

That part of Zanny the Nanny came out after KC was out on bail, not upon KC's arrest. ZFG is suing for what happened to her within a small window in time, July 16th and lasting up until the time that the public in Orlando caught on that KC was lying. KC never said ZFG was a 10, CA said that claiming KC told her. What hurts KC in this case is Sawgrass and the friend of KC's who worked in the office @ Sawgrass. Plus Morgan mentioned other similarities which will be presented. If nothing else it will be interesting.

Lying can destroy people's lives and if people give a false statement they should be held accountable under the law, including a civil suit if allowable. Being found guilty on those counts of lying in court won't help KC's credibility as a witness. jmo

All I am saying is ZG does not fit the description of the alleged kidnapper, so how any distress was brought to her, I have no idea. Its not like Casey worked with a composite sketch and it came out looking like this Zenaida.

I predict ZG is going to lose.

So when Casey is deposed, wouldn't that sort of be the same thing as that million dollar interview she is hoping to get??? Either way, whether she is "under oath" or "under stage lights" I really won't be able to believe ONE word that comes out of her mouth. Good Luck to Zaneida, may she open the door for all of the other people/entities that are out money because of MCA.

OMG I love your siggy pic! I love all the Dexter references. NOT that I am advocating anything of the sort it just makes me giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74