ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused.
Did ICA have a friend that worked at Sawgrass apartments?
Did the real ZG drive a silver Ford Focus and did ICA say that's what ZFG drove?
Did the real ZG fill out the form at Sawgrass Apmts in April 2008, or June 2008?
TIA

IF Casey got Z's info from Sawgrass, she would have said, C. Zenaida Gonzale took my child, as that was the name on a card that Casey may or may have not saw.

When was the first time ICA used the full name Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez? After CA called the police is July 2008?
Also, the story about Kiomarie babysitting for a ZG- was that one debunked?

Read Casey's statement to LE. The nanny was over 15 years younger than Z?G, she had NO kids, had NO tattoos, drove a Ford, was thin and had dark hair.

Z?G has 6 kids, drove a Kia (I might have that reversed), is heavy, and has bleached hair and is covered in tattoos.

Casey told LE that ZFG drove a 2008 silver Ford Focus, which is a "new" car for that year. ZG was driving an older Kia, not "new" for that year.

When was the first time ICA used the full name Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez? After CA called the police is July 2008?
Richard Grund said he heard KC use the name in April 2006 once the other babysitter had to go back to school and he was asking KC if she had found a new babysitter and she went into the whole ZFG story.

Richard Grund said he heard KC use the name in April 2006 once the other babysitter had to go back to school and he was asking KC if she had found a new babysitter and she went into the whole ZFG story.

Do you think he heard her say Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez or just Zanny?

Do you think he heard her say Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez or just Zanny?
In the taped interview with LE he says Zenaida Gonzalez and the whole Jeff Hopkins? with the child Zachary story and he says this was in April 2006.

We live in a litigious society. Overly so, imo. However, ZG's defamation suit against Casey Anthony is justified, imo. It is the reason civil defamation suits exist.

Whether ZG wins or is unable to prove defamation, ZG is a victim of Casey Anthony's intentional lies to point blame away from her own actions and crimes imo. Casey was convicted of lying to police in regards to her missing daughter. A major crux in her web of lies was blaming a woman who had the same first and last name as Casey's scapegoat fictitious nanny, had visited the same apartment complex identified in Casey Anthony's lies, etc... Casey Anthony may have used details of the real ZG's life to transform her fictitious nanny into a real live scapegoat; the civil court will hear evidence and decide if defamation exists or not. At the very least, Casey Anthony knowingly allowed her lies to negatively impact ZG. Casey Anthony never admitted to her lies (even when she knew LE and the media had identified a ZFG in the area) and, thus, encouraged LE, the media and her family to pursue an innocent ZG.

ZG did not fake a slip in a supermarket to bilk easy money from a corporate entity. She didn't intentionally cause a fender bender to scam some innocent party out of insurance money. She did not fake a work place injury so she could falsely collect workers compensation while she lounged around. ZG was innocently going about her life as a singly mother when she was very publicly victimized by a pathological liar and implicated in criminal activity. She was investigated by LE as a suspected kidnapper and her name was all over the news in a very negative context because of Casey Anthony (Fernandez or no Fernandez, it was broadcast both ways)...

So, for those that think Mr. Morgan will have a hard time proving Casey's intent to defame ZG, I respect that opinion and can also see some of the challenges. However, it is extremely disheartening to read some suggesting that ZG is unjustified in correctly using the civil court to fight for justice and restitution for the damages that she and her attorney feel have been perpetrated upon her by Casey Anthony. To suggest that ZG doesn't deserve restitution for what she perceives has been taken from her (because she had little to begin with) is just plain wrong, imo. To suggest that ZG should not pursue this privately-funded civil suit for her own personal motives (clear her name, financial restitution...) is short-sighted, imo. We are talking about a victim trying to get the truth from a convicted criminal who cost the Florida tax payers and the justice system hundreds of thousands of dollars because of her malicious and criminal lies and actions. ZG is a victim of Casey Anthony's lies, imo. Casey Anthony is not the victim of ZG's motives. Casey Anthony is not a victim, no matter how many sappy interviews Dorothy Clay Simms gives; Casey Anthony is a perpetrator, not a victim. Those who she victimized have a right to seek legal justice against her. Caylee was, of course, the biggest victim and her justice will come later in a different realm, imo. Here and now, ZG is entitled to seek justice from the civil court system and hopefully a fair and just decision will be rendered ...

If ZG loses her defamation case, it won't cost anyone a cent. ZG will simply have been unable to prove what she and her lawyer consider a viable defamation case. One side always loses. Conversely, if ZG and her lawyer are able to prove to a civil judge that Casey Anthony's actions are evidence of defamation against ZG, ZG is entitled to whatever she receives in a court of law. ZG may be rewarded by simply getting Casey to FINALLY admit personally and publicly how/why she came up with the details of ZFG. She may also be awarded some financial restitution for the damage caused to her by Casey Anthony's lies. Win or lose, she deserves her day in court and I'm glad she is not giving up simply because Casey Anthony never seems to be held appropriately accountable for her lies and actions...

JMO...

"Zanny" is street name for the drug Xanax. IIRC, Clint or one of Tony L's roommates said if ICA had referred to the nanny as Zanny, it would have raised eyebrows since Zanny=Xanax. I wonder if Jesse or anyone else didn't think the name Zanny was strange.
If she was questioned about the name early on (by JG say), AND she was using Xanax as a sort of "babysitter" for Caylee to knock her out, she would have to search for a real name to avert suspicion that she was drugging Caylee. One of her friends may have said, "Your babysitter is named after Xanax? Huh?" Since she went to school with a Zenaida, and if you had to quickly come up with a "lie/real" name that sounds similar to "Zanny", I suppose the name Zenaida could come to her mind. After that, she just stuck with that name, because no doubt someone along the way would have found it odd to have a real babysitter named after Xanax. Where the Fernandez-Gonzalez came from, who knows? But she had 2 years to come up with the full name when the kidnapper Zanny became the excuse for her missing Caylee.

"Zanny" is street name for the drug Xanax. IIRC, Clint or one of Tony L's roommates said if ICA had referred to the nanny as Zanny, it would have raised eyebrows since Zanny=Xanax. I wonder if Jesse or anyone else didn't think the name Zanny was strange.
If she was questioned about the name early on (by JG say), AND she was using Xanax as a sort of "babysitter" for Caylee to knock her out, she would have to search for a real name to avert suspicion that she was drugging Caylee. One of her friends may have said, "Your babysitter is named after Xanax? Huh?" Since she went to school with a Zenaida, and if you had to quickly come up with a "lie/real" name that sounds similar to "Zanny", I suppose the name Zenaida could come to her mind. After that, she just stuck with that name, because no doubt someone along the way would have found it odd to have a real babysitter named after Xanax. Where the Fernandez-Gonzalez came from, who knows? But she had 2 years to come up with the full name when the kidnapper Zanny became the excuse for her missing Caylee.

Except Caylees hair was tested and she was negative for any drugs. Had there been any drugs in her hair, the State would have dropped the ridiculous chloroform Casey the Scientist aspect and focused on whatever the hair held.

The problem here is that all those details KC provided (the car, her children, her looks) were never considered by those people who decided that ZG was responsible. We know as a fact from posting here people get the facts wrong, assume things which are not so. KC may have said ZFG took the baby but the people heard a woman named ZG took her baby and reacted to what KC said. Angry people never stop to think about the details only what they think they hear. No one on the street stops to think, oh wait...did anyone ask her what her middle name is. What they heard is ZG and Sawgrass the two very things that stick in your mind....not the car, not her kids, etc.

KC's intention was to deflect the attention away from her and to have people focus on someone else. She continues down this path when she made the statement in the jailhouse tape. Her intent was crystal clear. MOM, get the attention away from me by letting people know I did not see this Kissimmee woman's picture. KC never said to her mother this is not the same person because her name is not ZFG. The jailhouse tape shows KC's did not eliminate ZG as a suspect knowing that her middle name was not Fernandez. KC never mentions or asks her mother the woman's middle name.

It is a deliberate lie on KC's part to involve this woman further because as we now know KC told LE when she viewed ZG's picture it was not her. If KC never told the second lie I might think ZG had a baseless case but when KC lied the second time knowing her mother would take it to the media KC's intent becomes quite clear. If there actually was a ZFG KC might have an argument. But KC's first lie was based upon blaming someone else for the death of her daughter and ZG became "collateral damage". KC's second lie, I did not see her picture, ZG became the "target".

This may be how a jury will see it. jmo

Did ICA have a friend that worked at Sawgrass apartments?

No, but she knew someone who lived there named Dante.

Did the real ZG drive a silver Ford Focus and did ICA say that's what ZFG drove?

ZG drove an old Kia. Casey said ZFG drove a 2008 silver Ford Focus.

Did the real ZG fill out the form at Sawgrass Apmts in April 2008, or June 2008?

It was June. ZG didn't actually do the writing on the card. The manager filled it out for her.

Except Caylees hair was tested and she was negative for any drugs. Had there been any drugs in her hair, the State would have dropped the ridiculous chloroform Casey the Scientist aspect and focused on whatever the hair held.

I thought somewhere I heard the test of the hair wouldn't have shown Xanax at that point. Anyone else remember that?

It's just strange that a commonly known slang name for Xanax was the name ICA would have chosen for a nanny. Why not just use the name Cathy/Debbie/Susan Jones/White/Smith? It seems to me the Zanny name originated with Xanax somehow, JMO.

Here is the link to the interview between LE and Richard Grund, he clearly says Zenaida Gonzalez, about 8:15 on the tape

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iLNWjWwIEw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]‪p1/5 - Richard Grund Police Interview Tapes - Casey Anthony Case Witness‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Probably too off topic to even post this here but each time I hear about the 'nanny' I think back to CA....what a controlling person she was/is and how she must have not ever tried to find anything out about ICA's nanny..........makes no sense to me...she just assumed that ICA was intelligent enough and a good enough mother to have selected a nanny who the family never saw not one time.....never.........boggles my pea brain it does, IMO.

i will be very suprised if this zenaida wins .. she may win just because its casey anthony she is suing .. i saw zenaidas myspace years ago when she was first talked about until she made her page private .. all of her info was out there for everyone to see .. she also had pics of her kids up for everyone to see as well .. i was not her friend however i was still able to view the pics and posts she had up.. so casey may have gotten it from myspace because i THINK they had a mutal myspace friend through some app games .. but its been so long i dont remember .

The computer forensics do not show any visits to a ZG MySpace page. OCSO would have loved to find something like that.

Would Casey have had a boyfriend cop run Z?G's
plate number on the car to get a name???????

I thought somewhere I heard the test of the hair wouldn't have shown Xanax at that point. Anyone else remember that?

It's just strange that a commonly known slang name for Xanax was the name ICA would have chosen for a nanny. Why not just use the name Cathy/Debbie/Susan Jones/White/Smith? It seems to me the Zanny name originated with Xanax somehow, JMO.

Xanex is detectable in hair for as long as the person using it. You can use it once and its in your hair. They recovered long hair from Caylee probably going back her short 3 years and they found nothing. She had been using the name Zenaida for years, and its a common name in the Hispanic community.

We live in a litigious society. Overly so, imo. However, ZG's defamation suit against Casey Anthony is justified, imo. It is the reason civil defamation suits exist.

Whether ZG wins or is unable to prove defamation, ZG is a victim of Casey Anthony's intentional lies to point blame away from her own actions and crimes imo. Casey was convicted of lying to police in regards to her missing daughter. A major crux in her web of lies was blaming a woman who had the same first and last name as Casey's scapegoat fictitious nanny, had visited the same apartment complex identified in Casey Anthony's lies, etc... Casey Anthony may have used details of the real ZG's life to transform her fictitious nanny into a real live scapegoat; the civil court will hear evidence and decide if defamation exists or not. At the very least, Casey Anthony knowingly allowed her lies to negatively impact ZG. Casey Anthony never admitted to her lies (even when she knew LE and the media had identified a ZFG in the area) and, thus, encouraged LE, the media and her family to pursue an innocent ZG.

ZG did not fake a slip in a supermarket to bilk easy money from a corporate entity. She didn't intentionally cause a fender bender to scam some innocent party out of insurance money. She did not fake a work place injury so she could falsely collect workers compensation while she lounged around. ZG was innocently going about her life as a singly mother when she was very publicly victimized by a pathological liar and implicated in criminal activity. She was investigated by LE as a suspected kidnapper and her name was all over the news in a very negative context because of Casey Anthony (Fernandez or no Fernandez, it was broadcast both ways)...

So, for those that think Mr. Morgan will have a hard time proving Casey's intent to defame ZG, I respect that opinion and can also see some of the challenges. However, it is extremely disheartening to read some suggesting that ZG is unjustified in correctly using the civil court to fight for justice and restitution for the damages that she and her attorney feel have been perpetrated upon her by Casey Anthony. To suggest that ZG doesn't deserve restitution for what she perceives has been taken from her (because she had little to begin with) is just plain wrong, imo. To suggest that ZG should not pursue this privately-funded civil suit for her own personal motives (clear her name, financial restitution...) is short-sighted, imo. We are talking about a victim trying to get the truth from a convicted criminal who cost the Florida tax payers and the justice system hundreds of thousands of dollars because of her malicious and criminal lies and actions. ZG is a victim of Casey Anthony's lies, imo. Casey Anthony is not the victim of ZG's motives. Casey Anthony is not a victim, no matter how many sappy interviews Dorothy Clay Simms gives; Casey Anthony is a perpetrator, not a victim. Those who she victimized have a right to seek legal justice against her. Caylee was, of course, the biggest victim and her justice will come later in a different realm, imo. Here and now, ZG is entitled to seek justice from the civil court system and hopefully a fair and just decision will be rendered ...

If ZG loses her defamation case, it won't cost anyone a cent. ZG will simply have been unable to prove what she and her lawyer consider a viable defamation case. One side always loses. Conversely, if ZG and her lawyer are able to prove to a civil judge that Casey Anthony's actions are evidence of defamation against ZG, ZG is entitled to whatever she receives in a court of law. ZG may be rewarded by simply getting Casey to FINALLY admit personally and publicly how/why she came up with the details of ZFG. She may also be awarded some financial restitution for the damage caused to her by Casey Anthony's lies. Win or lose, she deserves her day in court and I'm glad she is not giving up simply because Casey Anthony never seems to be held appropriately accountable for her lies and actions...

JMO...

A thing of seamless logic and of beauty. Thank you.

The <modsnip> is the perpetrator, not the victim. People are still getting sucked in by her as we speak.

A thing of seamless logic and of beauty. Thank you.

The babykiller is the perpetrator, not the victim. People are still getting sucked in by her as we speak.

She has been acquitted in a court of law.

I have also noticed a change of tone in the networks as well reguarding Casey. I think Baez shot off a letter saying, you call her a murderer or anything like that, we are going to sue the pants off you. Actually, I bet Baez will sue NG and a majority of money that will have Casey living well for the rest of her life will come from her. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isenhartba