Zimmerman sues Crump, Martin's parents and others

Discussion in 'George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin' started by fr brown, Dec 6, 2019.

1. fr brown

fr brown Well-Known Member

I thought I recognized Crump.

2. fr brown

Another case where people have already made up their minds. There's a lot of "they did this because."

Crump et al. must have filed responses with the court by now. I can't find them.

3. Alpha Bravo

Alpha Bravo Cuff em' and Stuff em'

4. Alpha Bravo

Someone didnt like me bringing in facts to the Arbery story, so I'm banned from there. I think it has a lot of parallels with the Trayvon case, mainly false narratives, downright lies, and attempts to lynch citizens because a lawbreaking assaulter got killed. Here is a tweet with additional video apparently of Arbery in the home multiple times going back to Oct 2019. Cheers

C00L Elefante’ on Twitter

Haze and MajorHoople like this.
  5. Alpha Bravo

Here is the story of Holder trying to find a way to federally charge Zman after his acquittal. His Grand Jury ultimately failed to bring an indictment. Not finding anything current on his suit on Crump, tho I did see Crump hit up the HOA for a $1m + bribe to go away.

Eric Holder's Zimmerman Fishing Trip

MajorHoople likes this.
  6. fr brown

I have no idea what that means.

The McMichaels, I'm sure, wish they had not brought guns to that event.

The people I'd like to off are tailgaters. (I always drive the speed limit in the slow lane so it's especially irritating.) In my opinion, they fall into the "lawbreaking assaulter" as well as "ignorant moron" category, but know what? I just take my foot off the accelerator and they change lanes. That's how citizens in a civil society behave.

Kennedy Jo likes this.
  7. Kimpin

Kimpin New Member

Idk about Benjamin Crump. Red flags. I know a lot of people like him. But I personally find it offensive when a defense or civil attorney knows a client is lying yet still chooses to pursue multiple suits for that client- full well knowing she isn’t quite the victim she wanted the world to think she was. His clients, one or more of whom have been PROVEN to be dishonest, played a role in wrongfully convicting a man, sentenced to 3 centuries behind bars.
    The female in this short clip is one more of Crump’s clients. Lying clients, that is.

MajorHoople likes this.
  8. andybinga

andybinga Member

Medically sedated? Larry Klayman's reputation? No facts just obviously slanted opinions.

9. andybinga

andybinga Member

Old news and I know what happened with the Trayvon Martin case by heart. I am here to discuss the Arbery case but I see no thread.

10. casesensitive

casesensitive Well-Known Member

I initially had trouble finding Arbery's thread, but you can see it under "New Posts".

11. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

Do you have a PACER account? That's where I've seen the documents being filed, not sure what's available publicly. So I should probably say, JMO for now.

12. oceanstarryeyes

oceanstarryeyes Well-Known Member

Where is Adrein Greens thread in New Posts? His name doesn’t come up in search.

13. oceanstarryeyes

Does anyone care that another 17 year old child was murdered in Sanford FL?

Stand your own ground is meant to protect yourself and your family. Shooting a child in the back because he might be breaking into your car is not a danger to you or your family that is safe inside your home. That is not Stand Your Own Ground.

Sanford FLORIDA Sidewalks are VERY DARK.
    If I am riding my bike or walking down the sidewalk and I drop my phone and it lands beside a car I could be shot in the back UNLESS theses murders are accounted for.

14. glamourkitty1922

glamourkitty1922 Well-Known Member

The media says that the homeowner was terrified because he had a baby to protect, and the police say that it falls under SYG and there is no probable cause to show he didn't believe he was acting to protect himself and his family. There is plenty of evidence that the man who was shot was breaking into the vehicle. He had already opened it up. There are probably plenty of items that could be used as weapons to kill the family in the home.

15. casesensitive

casesensitive Well-Known Member

This case is sickening. George Zimmerman's defense attorney, Mark O'Mara is representing Adrein Green's family. He has requested that the case goes to a Grand Jury.

Attorney for teen killed in Sanford shooting wants grand jury to review case police called justified

Reasonable & Just likes this.
  16. oceanstarryeyes

That guy needs to be charged for MURDER.