GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall hearing about this until I heard it mentioned on Nancy Grace tonight (admittedly, I wasn't paying attention): MD also had nunchucks and a silencer in his car...? I found it on several sites, but none I could verify as being credible. One is here:
http://jacksonville.icito.com/stand-your-ground-letting-us-all-down-14/

I just keep learning things that reinforce to me that MD was an angry man looking for trouble.

JMO

HLN is now going to stick dowles into another Mr. Bendie.

Everybody here who's read multiple post of mine should be well aware of my sense of humor by now, but I find calling him Mr. Bendie to be really disrespectful. They should call him "The Victim" because that's what he's used for. JMO

It is one thing to be fearful of actual threats... but he had nothing to be afraid of... He placed himself into a situation, and then when he didn't like something about it, he caused a confrontation and shot a kid for no reason.

I consider myself a pretty cautious person because I am afraid of people like MD lurking around in our presence. For that reason, I avoid high conflict situations. If MD was fearful, he should have moved his car to a different spot and kept his mouth shut. JMO

BBM

Exactly! It bothers me that not only did he park next to the car, (was the music playing when he parked there?) but he parked very close to the Durango.

My opinion, for what it's worth...he's a sociopath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;rquEughkV4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rquEughkV4E[/video]

'Nuff said.

I don't recall hearing about this until I heard it mentioned on Nancy Grace tonight (admittedly, I wasn't paying attention): MD also had nunchucks and a silencer in his car...? I found it on several sites, but none I could verify as being credible. One is here:
http://jacksonville.icito.com/stand-your-ground-letting-us-all-down-14/

I just keep learning things that reinforce to me that MD was an angry man looking for trouble.

JMO

http://www.news4jax.com/news/eviden...ing/-/475880/19282386/-/12433kwz/-/index.html

Here's photographic proof he had a silencer and the nunchucks in his car... only 24 photos, pics of Dunn's car are towards the end of the series. I just can't believe this guy! :eek:

I can't see where you can listen to it later. :( Maybe somebody else knows how to do that.

The most interesting thing to me was Vinnie Politan said that Mike Dunn never called the police at all. When he did talk to his neighbor, who Vinnie said is a park ranger or something (?) it wasn't even about the shooting.

I would like to find out more about that because I didn't ever read that before.

I didn't get to hear the whole program, if somebody knows how to listen later please post a link okay?

They were supposed to get together the next night. He simply said he wasn't going to make it. Oh and the guy called Dunn...not the other way around.

Yes, and another one I just cringed about.... There was something the Prosecutor asked Dunn and he (Dunn) said something about Too bad you didn't show all of that (?), and Dunn looked over at THE JURORS and said " You guys will get to see that. "

And at one point Dunn mentions how he was interrogated and asked Guy why the jurors did get to see that. Guy answers "I'm not done yet." :floorlaugh:

My favorite line from Dunn, "I don't know what his intentions were...well I do know...he was going to kill me"

I was waiting for him to add " yeah yeah, that's the ticket"

I'd still be arrested...the older I get the less tolerance I have for stupidity!

BBM

I'm probably going to be on your ignore list soon or probably am already!! :floorlaugh:

I can't see where you can listen to it later. :( Maybe somebody else knows how to do that.

The most interesting thing to me was Vinnie Politan said that Mike Dunn never called the police at all. When he did talk to his neighbor, who Vinnie said is a park ranger or something (?) it wasn't even about the shooting.

I would like to find out more about that because I didn't ever read that before.

I didn't get to hear the whole program, if somebody knows how to listen later please post a link okay?

IIRC, MD claimed that he was going back to his home because one of his neighbors was an FBI agent and he wanted him to contact the JSO for him. In trial it was pointed out that the neighbor worked for the department of agriculture and was a crop cop. MD also claimed that he called him that morning. Phone records entered in to evidence showed that the friend actually called him, and the shooting never came up. The friend called to see if they were still going to dinner that night.

My favorite line from Dunn, "I don't know what his intentions were...well I do know...he was going to kill me"

BBM

hahahaha! OMG, I LOL'd so loud I scared the cats!

That's gotta be a classic! :floorlaugh:

:laughcry:

BBM

I was more than a little stunned the prosecutor didn't slam the crap out of him for that statement. I woulda been all over it!

So which is it Mr. Dunn? Having trouble keeping your version #8 straight?

BBM

I had to rewind... To make sure I heard it right!

BBM

I'm probably going to be on your ignore list soon or probably am already!! :floorlaugh:

IIRC, MD claimed that he was going back to his home because one of his neighbors was an FBI agent and he wanted him to contact the JSO for him. In trial it was pointed out that the neighbor worked for the department of agriculture and was a crop cop. MD also claimed that he called him that morning. Phone records entered in to evidence showed that the friend actually called him, and the shooting never came up. The friend called to see if they were still going to dinner that night.

BBM

And now we find out from Vinnie Politan that the CIA/FBI agent has now been downgraded to a Parks Ranger? :floorlaugh: Dunn sure knows how to spin 'em, huh?

BBM

And now we find out from Vinnie Politan that the CIA/FBI agent has now been downgraded to a Parks Ranger? :floorlaugh: Dunn sure knows how to spin 'em, huh?

Yeah! Like he was so terrified ...even at the hotel that the red SUV was coming to "get him" ...he parked right out front, he left the gun in the glove box, in the car, and walked the dog...yeah he scared all right.
....eyeroll....

BBM

I think Dunn believes that everybody just believes anything he says. I think he probably never thought they'd look into his statements that deeply. JMO

What time is jury to resume tomorrow? Thanks

I think Dunn believes that everybody just believes anything he says. I think he probably never thought they'd look into his statements that deeply. JMO

I agree Steely. Dunn's been sailing along on his Dad's coattails for so long, worked at his Dad's company for several years before he unfortunately killed this young teen, killed Jordan for no reason at that. I don't think he's been told NO for most of his life, although he has had some scrapes with the law, but nothing his parents couldn't buy him out of... IMHO.

Fearful of what? kids listening to loud music? Remember he was so scared he spoke the them first.

JMO

but Scarlett! They weren't kids! One was like 20 years old! or something. And after Dunn shot at the suv, the black kids left the scene! Both parties must be guilty of something, no?

FFS! Put aside the fact that the racist, lying Michael Dunn, is the one on trial for murder, and the evidence is overwhelming, some want both sides to share responsibility. Hmm, I wonder why?

BBM

Never ignore you ... Never!

I know where you live and I can easily lasso & kidnap an emu;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member