GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There must have been something on the steps for PSP to take them. The BF told me he thought the blood was on the door. No specific location given.

I had heard rumors weeks ago that blood was on the steps and that they were removed by police.

I definitely think this was not random and the persons responsible are known to Holly. While inner city Allentown has a high crime rate and is only a short drive from Holly, where she lives is safe, you rarely hear of crime happening in her area.

I am a former local and my entire family still lives within 10 miles of Holly. An immediate family member of mine also knows Holly's son.

Any ideas what happened? This disappearance has been hinky from the start. The longer the time she has been gone the less positive feelings I have. I hope LE knows a lot more than the family and public.

I had heard rumors weeks ago that blood was on the steps and that they were removed by police.

I definitely think this was not random and the persons responsible are known to Holly. While inner city Allentown has a high crime rate and is only a short drive from Holly, where she lives is safe, you rarely hear of crime happening in her area.

I am a former local and my entire family still lives within 10 miles of Holly. An immediate family member of mine also knows Holly's son.
Do you know how Holly's son is doing? Is he sort of OK?

Just out of curiosity, has it been stated by PSP that they think Holly is presumed to be deceased?
Or they haven't said either way... (that they think she is alive or deceased)
Just wondering what the Official's are stating at this stage.

They are not saying anything to the mother.

Since Holly was not seen being taken, then I wonder if the vehicle that she was taken in, was a commonly seen vehicle at that time of the morning, so it would not seem out of the ordinary to see that vehicle then.
IMOO.

Just jumping off your post of good questions...

I wonder if it would be out of the ordinary to see a truck (even one that is familiar to the people in the home park) to be driving on a grassy area behind a house? (where tire marks were supposed to be seen by BF)

:waitasec:

I wonder if it would be out of the ordinary to see a truck (even one that is familiar to the people in the home park) to be driving on a grassy area behind a house? (where tire marks were supposed to be seen by BF)

It's possible to have a truck behind someone's house, I suppose, like if it would be for cable, propane, electric, etc, anything that would be around a person's home that would need attention perhaps.
IMOO.

I already have someone looking into this. PSP did ask Holly's mom who picked up her trash.

Two tire marks very close together that track together and one that is independent and turns sharper. That would be the two rear tires and the front tire on that side.

Are the dual rear tires next to each other side by side, like a truck

ll

or two rear tires one in front of the other, like a horse trailer

l
l

Does the park employ a maintenance person that is familiar with the property and the residents, who wouldn't look out of the norm? Is there a truck used to move the trailers to the other area?

Since Holly was not seen being taken, then I wonder if the vehicle that she was taken in, was a commonly seen vehicle at that time of the morning, so it would not seem out of the ordinary to see that vehicle then.
IMOO.

Treelights---you have something there!! Maybe a cart move trash cans, landscaping cart, ATV---The sight of it, its presence and the noise of it aould be out of the norm.

In my opinion, this is a that person that would fit in the area well enough that they did not stand out as unusual. Someone common, seemingly normal.
I'm wondering if the tires and state of the landscaping tracks is new info. This has probably all been done but if not...
I would scour that neighborhood for signs of a neighbor with dual rear tires. Maybe a single man who owns one. Definitely check into a property maintenance truck and the person(s) that have access to it. Take a second look, this person would not seem unusual and may be right under everyone's nose.

Is the blood on the door new? Why all the sudden steps being looked at? I don't understand why it would take months to take a close look at the steps/door.

Why all the sudden steps being looked at? I don't understand why it would take months to take a close look at the steps/door.

I don't think the steps/door being looked at was a recent occurrence, I think we are just now publicly hearing about it.

I commented this above too, but I had heard many weeks ago, probably 6-8 at least, that the steps had been removed because there was blood on them. And I don't know how long my sister had heard that before she mentioned it to me.

Maybe it was someone visiting someone for thanksgiving holiday?

I think someone was in her home
When she returned from walking
Her son to the bus

I think someone was in her home
When she returned from walking
Her son to the bus

"Grim's relatives said they believe something bad happened to her on Nov. 22 between 6:33 a.m., when she drove her teenage son, Zach, to the bus stop, and 7 a.m., when her mother stopped at her mobile home to check on her."
http://articles.mcall.com/2013-11-2..._bus-stop-lower-macungie-township-mobile-home

This article mentions that she drove her son to the bus stop.
It would make sense that someone was already inside her home when she arrived, so
she never heard them entering, or maybe the door was somehow unlocked previously,
and they got in that way without her hearing them, or they quietly unlocked the door.
With money left out (per Trackergd's post #946), it seems that robbery was not the motive, but Holly was what they were after.
IMOO.

http://pamissing.com/grimholly.html

It is interesting that these were mentioned:
"Eye Color: Brown, wears glasses but may not have them with her."
"Holly's mother found Holly's eyeglasses, keys, cigarettes and an overturned cup of coffee in the home."

"Clothing: possibly a pink winter jacket"( snipped by me, as it's a short article )

Does Holly have Several pairs of glasses and one is missing, or is the other pair that was found, belong to the perp?
Also, she could have been wearing a pink winter jacket. Did she not have time to take the jacket off? Did the perp grab her as she walked into her home?
Why are they not sure about the jacket? Did they not search her home for it? Was the jacket missing? Was she wearing the jacket when she drove her son to the bus stop?
Why say "possibly" wearing a pink jacket? Did she let someone borrow the jacket previously, but it isn't in her home now, so they don't know if she is wearing it or not?
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member