GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you said you don't want to see these pics... it reminds me of the ones that 'expert' flipped so the camera could see it in her trial.

Oooooooh!

Now I got ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looked genuinely miffed the judge found probable cause and rather annoyed bail was denied.

Maturity of a 15 year old? What? 3 year olds have and display more guilt, remorse and empathy.
IMO
Expert must not have a 15 yr old.

I agree! My 14 year-old and 16 year-old, one a boy one a girl, both shed tears for Cooper. They both have more than enough empathy to understand the horror of this crime and mourn a little boy they never met.

This comedy defence lawyer.

I cannot believe he compared the situation to forgetting leftovers. Which, in the example he used, someone went on to REMEMBER.
:doh:

What a genius.

Remember before the hearing today there was a bit of discussion about the possibility that the defense *might* waive the hearing because they wouldn't want damaging information tainting a potential jury pool?

So now I have to ask myself - WHAT happened to that theory? Did the defense get blind-sided - did they not have any idea all of this was going to come out in court? Apparently Harris didn't warn anyone - why would he want the courtroom packed with mostly his church members and 30 members of his family? To sit for 3 hours and hear all of that?

My guess is he lied to his attorney and did not tell his family not to come. He probably thought they would not find all of his secrets or record his talks with Leanna while in the interrogation room......

That's why I said "accidentally". That guy knew what he was doing when he flipped that pic over like he did.

MOO

Was hoping to catch up & understand, but WHAT are we talking about? (Yes I watched live stream) -- must have missed a post, or more.... ????

The defense put on there own witness's today? I didn't know that was done at a probable cause hearing.

Video is up in the media thread... It's really worth watching.

Hi Ocean Blue Eyes,

The only way I could see him pre-planning this crime and then showing such sorrow when he pulled Cooper from the car is if he is mental. And that doesn't follow suit with him being employed by Home Depot, Just another angle why I have a problem with it being premeditated. I don't think he was mental or HD would have let him go. He would have shown his true personality in some other way at work IMO.

What sorrow did Harris display? He was seen rubbing his eyes and attempting to hyperventilate after laying his son on the hot pavement. He did not perform CPR, a bystander did that while this monster walked over to the other side of his car and made a phone call or two.

This monster is a psychopathic sexual sadist. We haven't heard details in Cooper's AR yet.

This child's death is a psychological response to a lifetime of impotency and dysfunction for which treatment led to a hideous sexual addiction.

Not allowed, until named a suspect. :banghead: I'm gonna be good. :tantrum:

Nursebeeme said we could talk about Leanna in regards to what we learned about her in todays testimony from Det Stoddard.

ETA: Slow down with the posting :tantrum: I'm 10 pages behind :tantrum:

Respectfully...at this point, after what we've learned from the hearing, I don't think it really matters if he ordinarily backed in. IMO, it only matters what he did on June 18 -- and on that day, he DID back in, and it's on video. jmo.

IMO it does matter. It is yet another nail in the premeditation coffin if they can show that it was unusual for him to park in that place or manner.

Remember before the hearing today there was a bit of discussion about the possibility that the defense *might* waive the hearing because they wouldn't want damaging information tainting a potential jury pool?

So now I have to ask myself - WHAT happened to that theory? Did the defense get blind-sided - did they not have any idea all of this was going to come out in court? Apparently Harris didn't warn anyone - why would he want the courtroom packed with mostly his church members and 30 members of his family? To sit for 3 hours and hear all of that?

My guess is he lied to his attorney and did not tell his family not to come. He probably thought they would not find all of his secrets or record his talks with Leanna while in the interrogation room......

Because he's a narcissistic idiot that isn't even half as smart as he thinks he is...despite his "law enforcement" background and being employed at a Fourtune 50 company!

All IMO

Was hoping to catch up & understand, but WHAT are we talking about? (Yes I watched live stream) -- must have missed a post, or more.... ????

Sorry, the "accidentally" shown photo was from the Jodi Arias case. I was wondering if Harris' picture that he sent to his sexting buddies would be "accidentally" shown in court as well during his trial.

I was wondering this too.

Also, I'm sure they said they hadn't managed to speak with the person he talked to on the phone at daycare yet. I find that odd.

If they haven't talked to this person then they have a reason for that IMO. I think they may be watching this person. I am suspicious... :waitasec:

Video is up in the media thread... It's really worth watching.

I haven't had time yet. Work got in the way. So did the defense put on witness's today?

Who was the defense witness they couldn't call due to a medical issue ie the evidence caused them to back out?

I could have sworn they said, "Melissa Sellers" because I wrote it down then missed everything in between that and Penny Harrison stating her name (dryer buzzed, argh)

I don't see Mr. "I'm smarter than everyone else" making a plea deal. Like most killers that think they pulled off the perfect crime, he will beg for his day in court.

MOO

or the DA not willing to "reduce" charges, or go with less time the LWOP

I have been on this man like white on rice since day one because I felt he intentionally did this to his adorable little son. I was so relieved today when the Judge said this could wind up being a death penalty case.

Yet I had a different reaction to the sexting today than I thought I would have.

Instead of it convincing me he is guilty as the sin he committed it actually has puzzled me somewhat.

And the detective did make a point to say that Harris seemed well versed in the law and its terminology. We also know he looked at different sites pertaining to the criminal justice system.

So while I cant even stand to look at him.... I don't think he is a stupid man by any means. So why would he do all of the sexting and sending a photo of his erect penis on the very day that Cooper died?

He had to know that his computers, both home and work, and cell phone would be taken. Even one that doesn't even keep up with cases closely knows that just by watching normal tv shows.

If he had preplanned all of this out it seems like to me he would have made sure he was either busy doing HD work all day, texting someone and mentioning Cooper in a positive way or emailing someone at the church. That way it would appear like he was a good guy just going about his day at work.

So instead of it convincing me it was premeditated .....for the very first time ...that part just didn't add up with the preplanning. In fact it has left me very puzzled.

IMO

I think he believed he would not be caught. So no need to be that careful. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members