GA - Cooper Harris (HLN Coverage (JVM, NG & Dr. Drew)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched NG since Caylee Anthony.

Cooper brought me back

I still can't bare to watch...

I did catch a split second the other day...Nancy cracked me up the way she enunciated, "erect penis" ...so much disgust. She did embody every bit of venom I was feeling toward RH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't watched NG since Caylee Anthony.

Cooper brought me back

I used to like NG back in the day, was just thinking about when I stopped liking her...and it was during Caylee Anthony. The "tot mom," among other things just got on my nerves. Jmo.

Watching Dr. Drew now, my second time ever, first time to watch full show, almost...I'm in and out, walking dog, fixing plate for hubby after late shift, etc. But of the few minutes I"ve seen him, not really feeling Dr. Drew either. I'm not naive, I understand what these shows are about - ratings & advertising $$, hence the commercials every few minutes...they are what they are, but every now and then they help, they keep victim's names out there...annoying as they are. Jmo.

And this poor girl on now, feel so bad for her, but her case is a lesson to our young people, especially our young girls... I was young and wild once, nothing this severe, but I have passed out before from drinking in my teens, but back then, our motto among my female friends was, we came together, we leave together, and we looked out for each other. That would never have happened. Of course, there was no SM back then...I shudder to think of that. Just keeping it real! No telling WHAT pics of me would be out there now if SM existed back then! SMH. Should she have been drinking underage? No, of course not. Should she have been raped? NO, definitely not. And to post on SM...SMH, of course not. Thank God I grew up in the non-SM age. Jmo.

Super duper off topic...I would like Sandra's address please.
I want to knock on her door and tell her ( face to face) just how stupid ridiculous and awful Gravity was....

:)

J/k
But it was one of the WORST movies EVER!!!!

Umm, have you seen "Love Potion No. 9" ... ?
Of course, that didn't have George Clooney... nor did it have the hype...
just sayin'

I think HLN is done discussing Cooper, so I'm calling it a night. :eek:fftobed:

Goodnight, all...again, lol. Seriously, gotta get up early for a meeting (ugh), so I'm out for the night.

I did catch a split second the other day...Nancy cracked me up the way she enunciated, "erect penis" ...so much disgust. She did embody every bit of venom I was feeling toward RH

:lol:

I wish I could watch, she cracks me up. The faces she pulls are great. We have nothing like her or the show over here in the UK. I miss being in the US so much, with all your crime/court TV coverage!

Super duper off topic...I would like Sandra's address please.
I want to knock on her door and tell her ( face to face) just how stupid ridiculous and awful Gravity was....

:)

J/k
But it was one of the WORST movies EVER!!!!

But, didn't you love her in Miss Congeniality and Hope Floats? There was another love story that she did with Bill Pullman that I loved too.

Yes.

Can't begin to make up for that steaming pile titled, Gravity.

Umm, have you seen "Love Potion No. 9" ... ?
Of course, that didn't have George Clooney... nor did it have the hype...
just sayin'

Methinks there may be a "Sandra Bullock (and what did she have to do with it anyway)" thread coming on....

ETA: Thanks a LOT, tlcya, it's YOUR fault... you'll get us ALL in trouble

I used to like NG back in the day, was just thinking about when I stopped liking her...and it was during Caylee Anthony. The "tot mom," among other things just got on my nerves. Jmo.

Watching Dr. Drew now, my second time ever, first time to watch full show, almost...I'm in and out, walking dog, fixing plate for hubby after late shift, etc. But of the few minutes I"ve seen him, not really feeling Dr. Drew either. I'm not naive, I understand what these shows are about - ratings & advertising $$, hence the commercials every few minutes...they are what they are, but every now and then they help, they keep victim's names out there...annoying as they are. Jmo.

And this poor girl on now, feel so bad for her, but her case is a lesson to our young people, especially our young girls... I was young and wild once, nothing this severe, but I have passed out before from drinking in my teens, but back then, our motto among my female friends was, we came together, we leave together, and we looked out for each other. That would never have happened. Of course, there was no SM back then...I shudder to think of that. Just keeping it real! No telling WHAT pics of me would be out there now if SM existed back then! SMH. Should she have been drinking underage? No, of course not. Should she have been raped? NO, definitely not. And to post on SM...SMH, of course not. Thank God I grew up in the non-SM age. Jmo.

I'm sooooo old... I used to LOVE me some NG back in the day... when she was still on CourtTV -- same with the "alleged" Star Jones...

Times have changed...

Was it like this... EEEEEEE - RECT peeeeeee-NUS ????

Just curious... no cable in this house

I'm sooooo old... I used to LOVE me some NG back in the day... when she was still on CourtTV -- same with the "alleged" Star Jones...

Times have changed...

Ah...the good old days...I remember when Court Tv had no commercials!

Like MTV...no commercials and just music videos...

SNIP BY ME
SNIP BY ME.

I liked Dr Drew once-upon-a-time too.. in fact, I think it was here on WS that I stated how much I really, really, reeeeeealllly liked him back then.

Can you imagine working for HLN? The daily coaching meetings?

UGH.

Me too! I remember first getting to know who Nancy Grace was during The Louise Woodward Trail in the mid to late 90's. ( 18 year old British Au Pair, baby died in her care, in Massachusetts) I was like...who is this woman? She is no joke. And then with Caylee. [modsnip] Oh Nancy. It's so different now, and I have a love hate with Nancy. I haven't watched her since Caylee. [modsnip]

I know what people mean when she says "erect penis" when talking about RH. She says it with such venom and disdain in her pronunciation. LOL. Classic Nancy.

Times have changed...

Ok, y'all ain't gonna let me sleep, huh? LOL! Saw your post after I logged out, had to log back into reply.

First off, you're NOT old because I remember this, and I'm definitely NOT old...just oldER! :smile:

I had forgotten about Star Jones until I read your post, but I used to like her too. And, yes, times HAVE changed. CourTV is now TruTV and it airs a bunch of foolishness now, imo... so-called "reality shows". Whatever. Haven't watched it in years since they changed.

Yep, ITA. I remember when MTV first aired. Now, it's also a bunch of foolishness, just like TruTV. Moo. i loved me some MTV back in the day, but it's been ?? years since I last watched it.

Yes on the EEEEEEE-RECT...but she quickly spat out Penis.

She spat out penis?

I really should have tuned in. And me making dinner for these ingrates who call themselves my family! :gaah:

Yep, ITA. I remember when MTV first aired. Now, also a bunch of foolishness like TruTV. i loved me some MTV back in the day, but it's been ?? years since I last watched it.

I cut school with friends the first day Mtv came on the air...watched it ALL day...:)

Video Killed the Radio Star.

I cut school with friends the first day Mtv came on the air...watched it ALL day...:)

Video Killed the Radio Star.

When was that '80, 81? Think I was in college when it first aired...and, like you, I do remember an all day party at a friend's aparment...

ETA: Just googled it, it launched on August 1, 1981...I was in the last few months of my teens, but still very much a "child". Of course, I didn't think so back then, I was GROWN in my mind, but in hindsight, I was young and dumb and didn't know ish! lol

When was that '80, 81? Think I was in college when it first aired...and, like you, I do remember an all day party at a friend's aparment...

I don't remember which year... It was either 80 or 81 though for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member