SIDEBAR #39 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL texted me about Detective Flores' son. OMG. How tragic. I swear this trial invites evil and tragedy and negativity and I blame it on Arias. All of it.

Nahhh Arias doesn't control the universe or anything. The detective's son didn't go on this adventure because of Arias, his accident wasn't caused by Arias or this case, and most of the world has never heard of Arias. The truth is thousands of people are born every day and die every day (some from old age, others from illness, some from accidents, or suicide or homicide etc). This has nothing to do with Arias, despite the urge to make everything about Arias all the time.

While arias doesn't control the universe. To put this into further perspective, he was only 8- 9 years old when his daddy got this ongoing case. Especially children make great sacrifices when a parent is in Leo or attorneys/medical professionals. He is gone too young and he will be forever young. I know flores is probably relying heavily upon his inner circle and his faith in god tonight. For me my own son is 9 years old and it made me hug him a little tighter tonight and our goodnight routine was an extended one with a prayer for the flores family

While arias doesn't control the universe. To put this into further perspective, he was only 8- 9 years old when his daddy got this ongoing case. Especially children make great sacrifices when a parent is in Leo or attorneys/medical professionals. He is gone too young and he will be forever young. I know flores is probably relying heavily upon his inner circle and his faith in god tonight. For me my own son is 9 years old and it made me hug him a little tighter tonight and our goodnight routine was an extended one with a prayer for the flores family

I agree he's gone too young. No parent should ever have to bury a child and way too many do. His father's vocation is not connected to this accident. Many professional men have jobs that require dedication and some time away every so often. Some more than others. This personal family tragedy really has nothing to do with this case at all. Making this somehow about Arias or the case is just plain wrong.

I agree he's gone too young. No parent should ever have to bury a child and way too many do. His father's vocation is not connected to this accident. Many professional men have jobs that require dedication and some time away every so often. Some more than others. This personal family tragedy really has nothing to do with this case at all. Making this somehow about Arias or the case is just plain wrong.

I meant what i said In the context of how young his son is and just how quickly time passes and our children grow up. I used it as an example to show that context. That professions can definitely be difficult to balance especially in families where their sacrifices of precious memories and time are even harder to balance. those of us outside know and appreciate those families sacrifices they make but okay i won't re-address and get into a circular argument. I was most certainly not making my comment about arias or somehow connecting them in anyway

Hi Zuri
Don't take anything personally.
Most of us know you were speaking tongue in cheek.
Sometimes posting is like waltzing backwards through a land-mine.
:fence:

Gosh
His son looks just like him...this is so sad...I would die if I lost any son.
My heartfelt condolences to the family.

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
01/26/2015 8:00 AM

01/22/2015

TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY
DAY THIRTY-ONE

LET THE RECORD REFLECT that on 1/21/15 Exhibits 391-395, 397, 399-406, 408-
410, 420, 431-440, 463, 481, 506, 507, 559-561, 563, 568, 572, 600, 623, 624, 633, 645, 646,
648-652, 655, 680, 687-704, 706-709, 731-733, 736, 738, 740, 741, 758, 761-786, 786.001, 787-
801, 242, 242.001, 242.002 and 233 were temporarily released to Defense and returned this date.
LET THE RECORD REFLECT that on 1/21/15 Exhibit 823 is temporarily released to
Defense and returned today.
LET THE RECORD REFLECT that on 1/21/15 Exhibit 825 is temporarily released to
the State and a clean copy is returned today....

Dr. Robert Geffner, having previously been sworn, testifies further.
State’s Exhibit 830 is marked for identification.
State’s Exhibit 831 is marked for identification...

State’s Exhibit 832 is marked for identification.
The State offers State’s Exhibit 832 and it is admitted in evidence.
State’s Exhibit 833 is marked for identification.
The State offers State’s Exhibit 833 and it is admitted in evidence...

State’s Exhibit 834 is marked for identification.
The State offers State’s Exhibit 834 and it is admitted in evidence...

Exhibit 540 is temporarily redacted by the State to cover portions of the exhibit during
the upcoming portions of the witness testimony...

IT IS ORDERED that the FTR and cameras are to be turned off for the next portion of
trial to avoid copyright violations
4:19 p.m. The Jury leaves the courtroom and Court remains in session.
IT IS ORDERED that the FTR and cameras may now be turned back on.
4:28 p.m. The Jury is now present...

IT IS ORDERED that the FTR and cameras are to be turned off for the next portion of
trial to avoid copyright violations.
4:44 p.m. Court stands at recess until 1/26/15 at 9:15 a.m. in this division...

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/012015/m6665399.pdf

Joe Franklin dead at 88: Radio and TV icon was the spirit of a hard-working New Yorker

"The Bronx-born host started in television at its dawn in 1950. 'The Joe Franklin Show' welcomed a string of little-known actors, singers and comedians — from Barbra Streisand to Woody Allen — who went on to become megastars. Franklin died Saturday, reportedly of prostate cancer...."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/joe-franklin-dead-88-article-1.2090911

RIP :candle:

Good Morning. Because of this Blizzard Bomb that is coming our way I will be leaving for work early and leaving early. I will be here a bit after noon to join in on any discussions of the trial, if we even have one today.
Please, all who are in the path of this dangerous storm take care, stay off the roads and be safe. If you need anything to prepare, do it NOW. They say the snow will start late morning, early afternoon in our area. I will definitely not be going in tomorrow and Wednesday is up in the air for now, but it looks doubtful. Stay safe please.

Good Morning. Because of this Blizzard Bomb that is coming our way I will be leaving for work early and leaving early. I will be here a bit after noon to join in on any discussions of the trial, if we even have one today.
Please, all who are in the path of this dangerous storm take care, stay off the roads and be safe. If you need anything to prepare, do it NOW. They say the snow will start late morning, early afternoon in our area. I will definitely not be going in tomorrow and Wednesday is up in the air for now, but it looks doubtful. Stay safe please.

The snow has just arrived where I live. Half an hour in and we already have an inch. My son's school helpfully decided to open 2 hours late today. :( Which pretty much means they've timed it so the roads there will be treacherous, and even more so when we parents have to go make an early pickup because schools will be forced to close early. City government. Sigh.

Hi Zuri
Don't take anything personally.
Most of us know you were speaking tongue in cheek.
Sometimes posting is like waltzing backwards through a land-mine.
:fence:

Thanks for this. Of course, CMJA is not responsible. It is just the negativity that surrounds her and the oxygen she sucks out of the room. I figured those that commented didn't understand my intent which wasn't clear. Thankfully, most of you get me lol.

DESTROYING Jodi Arias Part SEVEN

[video=youtube;LnHyJchGVZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnHyJchGVZQ&feature=youtu.be&a[/video]

Good Morning all. For those of you in the blizzard path, please stay safe - stay off the roads. I was in a blizzard as a kid and I was terrified. It happened on the interstate in PA. My thoughts are with the Flores family. I cannot imagine losing a child. My son is my heartbeat.

Snowing in Delaware. Started at 8 am, and both daughter and husband went to work. It is coming down at a pretty good clip. It wasn't supposed to start until a little later. Lovely. A little concerned about daughter driving in snow, even with AWD. We historically don't get feet of snow like YoNo and others that live further North. Thankfully, I can just be here with you all.

FYI:

Lambchop posted this on Retrial thread' #1367

There is a condolences thread link here. Until there is confirmation from an MSM source let's wait before we discuss this on a trial thread. Please feel free to leave a message in the condolences thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...n-Antonio-(15)

Good Morning all. For those of you in the blizzard path, please stay safe - stay off the roads. I was in a blizzard as a kid and I was terrified. It happened on the interstate in PA. My thoughts are with the Flores family. I cannot imagine losing a child. My son is my heartbeat.

Exactly, about your son. I feel the same way. He's going on 13, and our one and only. I literally cannot imagine living without him. Thankfully Flores and his family seem to have large and loving support network.

The snow has just arrived where I live. Half an hour in and we already have an inch. My son's school helpfully decided to open 2 hours late today. :( Which pretty much means they've timed it so the roads there will be treacherous, and even more so when we parents have to go make an early pickup because schools will be forced to close early. City government. Sigh.

Why did they not decide to call school off for today? Do they not do that where you live?

Everyone who is in the path of this storm, I hope you are well prepared to stay home and your shelves are well stocked. Be safe! Be warm. Keep us posted. Sounds like it will hit hard and accumulate fast.

Please everyone, be careful in this storm. We have some ice patches and that's all so far but I have to get out this morning. After losing two grandsons in 2014, I was praying 2015 would be good. But Det Flores feels like our friend. And I know he is suffering hard. God bless him and his wife and daughter and entire family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea