VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the public can post, but it first has to be approved by an admin before it is visible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But then if someone asks "What was she last wearing" and they need to approve that to post it, I imagine it would be just as easy to answer the question!

I find it absolutely INSANE that we still really don't know what she was wearing when she was last seen and I'm not talking about the jacket. Someone has to know - was it jeans? a blue shirt? a red shirt? green shoes? black shoes? How come nobody is coming forward with this info?
Pajamas?

Hey all you people trying to help and send your prayers - STFU (that's what I take from that)

the administrator of the find aj facebook page posted recently. they stated that they are looking into how posts were deleted. the admin did not delete the missing posts.

So I know I can't post anything specific but I figured out who AJ's birth father is most likely via a comment on the Longwood University FB page (under the shared info of missing AJ). The comment is interesting, but I don't believe it is of significance unless someone can tell me otherwise.

I do believe you are correct.

I know I am an outlier on this- but just for kicks, does anyone want to throw around the idea she may have been around with friends 2 Mar, and if so where would they have been? I mean, we dont have any other FACTS to go with at the moment. But maybe we could find out some activities teens like to do in that area at night?

the administrator of the find aj facebook page posted recently. they stated that they are looking into how posts were deleted. the admin did not delete the missing posts.

This is not directed at you, but rather I am just jumping off your post, to say okay then, they didn't delete them, I wonder how somebody else could delete posts off of your FB page. SMH

Did anyone notice if the donation page for AJ was always a $7500 goal? Or did that recently increase? I swear it was NOT that high when I first checked it out when this whole thing began.

Did anyone notice if the donation page for AJ was always a $7500 goal? Or did that recently increase? I swear it was NOT that high when I first checked it out when this whole thing began.
I don't believe that I saw a goal last time I checked...hmmm

This is not directed at you, but rather I am just jumping off your post, to say okay then, they didn't delete them, I wonder how somebody else could delete posts off of your FB page. SMH

I just tried to post on it. I got a message that my message was posted successfully...it's not there.

Yes. If a case like this suddenly springs up around you and your family, I have seen that the best course of action is to get out ahead of the skeletons falling from the closet.

Say YES, my husband did some prison time, but he has not reoffended, has done his time and is back on track. And YES, we are currently separated but are working on our marriage and it has nothing to do with our missing daughter.
And husband should say YES, I saw her at lunchtime, at this specific place, and we had a nice talk and a quick lunch. I gave her some $ that she needed. The end.

We all would have been much less suspicious.

The woman who runs the 'interview' site hates me apparently. She just trashed me on there. LOL :bigfight:

Good for you katydid! But I will have to take your word for it because I refuse to go to any site of hers, she is the furthest thing from a professional IMO, but thanks for heads up! :)

It's been 7500 since last weekend (I checked and documented). I too have a feeling that was not the original goal, but unfortunately didn't document from the beginning.

I think she was home the previous 2 weekends. According to her twitter page on feb 6th. She said she was going to be home for three wekends in row at end of feb.

Btw love your comment to CH! Holy hotheads! Question..in the same general area she was commenting she's states WH called in to her. She states his wife was with him? She didn't see her right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hate to ask, but what is the money for?
Actually, that is the least of my questions...I am beyond lost in this case.

It's been at $7500 since the first time I looked there, but it was up for several days before I went over there.

Hate to ask, but what is the money for?
Actually, that is the least of my questions...I am beyond lost in this case.

I've been wondering the same thing. Especially if they need to borrow a 4-wheeler....$3000 for the reward - check. But $4500 for what else?

I timed the drive from Norview High to AJ's neighborhood.

3:16 pm- Norview High

3:21 pm- Red Traffic Light at Halprin and Littlecreek

3:23 pm- Left turn at Dominion

I'm don't know how much further up the road AJ's house is located or how many stops the bus would make before baby sis would be let off, but it looks like WH is telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgreen63